Chapter 10

Be my love tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It looks like the two are getting closer" A well built buff man said in the shadows.

"Yes sir" His right hand man said.

"Looks like history is gonna repeat itself. Keep your eyes on every move they do and make sure that you don't make the same mistake again. You'll not have a second chance again. Do you understand" He said through his gritted teeth

"Y-yes sir. I s-swear that I'll do it right this time"

The man smirked. ​Choi Sooyoung lets see what you're gonna do about it now

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A brunette was seen staring blankly into space sitting on the couch like an idiot.

"Yah unnie! Its been two weeks since you have been acting strange like this. Did someone else dump you?"

-silence-

Krystal got so fed up when she got no response from Jessica.

"Fine since I'm just talking to myself, I'll get someone to talk to you!"

Not long after, the doorbell rang.

"Tiffany unnie, its been so long since i met you" Krystal squealed excitedly after hugging Tiffany.

"Its great to see you again Krystal! Got a boyfriend now? I can see it in your eyes shouting out 'I'm in love'" Tiffany teased.

Krystal blushed but quickly composed herself and said "My unnie has been really weird for the past two weeks.She refuses to go out. In fact she refuses to do anything but eat and sleep like a pig!"

Tiffany nodded. "I know don't worry. I'll take care of her. Don't you have school now?"

Krystal gasped in horror at that statement. " I forgot I'm late already! I gotta go now. Take good care of my sis for me. Thanks and bye!" With that, Krystal dashed out of the house after grabbing her school bag.

Tiffany slowly walked to Jessica and sat beside her.

"Jessica Jung! Can you get ahold of yourself! Both you and I know that Sooyoung has a girlfriend who happens to be someone we both know remember? Come on Jess i know you're not the type of person who acts like this."

"Its n-not about that" Jessica whispered, still staring blankly into space with her chin tucked in between her legs.

"What?" Tiffany furrowed her brows in confusion.

"I have been having weird visions lately and the funny thing is its all about Sooyoung and I. It was like we were dating in the past.." Jessica mumbled

................

​"Sooyeon my dear princess, I know I'm just a commoner who can't give you any gold, maids or money but i promise to shower you with all my love for you forever.  Wiill you give me a chance to bring you a lifetime of happiness and marry me?" The handsome young man could be seen kneeling down on one knee with hundred and thousand of petals all around him prepared just for this proposal.

​Droplets of sweats could be seen rolling down his forehead as he waited for the princess answer nervously. His face fell as there was no answer from the girl for a minute. He sighed thinking that she was rejecting him. Just as he was about to get up and apologise to the princess a soft hanky was dabbed onto his forehead. He looked up and saw his princess wiping the sweats off his forehead with her royal cloth. Sooyeon smiled gently and wrapped her arms around his neck looking into his eyes full of hope. 

​"Dont say that youre just a commoner. You're my prince. Of course I'll marry you, Sooyoung" Sooyeon whispered and grinned. The man named sooyoung immediately broke into a huge grin and started screaming hysterically.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter