Chapter 4

Be my love tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will be a little different from the other chapters so please do forgive me. Feel free to comment if you prefer the way I write in this chapter or the way it was before. I'd appreciate all of your suggestions ^.^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica Pov 

"Ughh my head hurts" I groaned in pain as I got up.

"Omo Jessi you're awake. Kwenchena?" Tiffany stood beside me with a concerned look on her face.

I looked around the room and realised that we were at the sick Bay. "How did I end up here?" Tiffany seemed surprised that I couldn't remember. She furrowed her brows and said, "uhm the only thing I knew was that you were holding onto your head and you seem like you were in pain so you fainted. Taetae & I got so worried about you!" 

"Sorry" I mumbled feeling guilty for making them worried. Tiffany widened her eyes in realisation. "God you're not sick are you? Please tell me you're not. I can't lose my Best Friend!" I rolled my eyes at her "seriously you watch too many dramas. I'm not sick and never will be" I said firmly. 

Then, I realised Taeyeon wasn't with us. "Where I-" Tiffany seemed to know what I was about to ask so she cut me off "She went home because she has some urgent things to attend to since it's already 6pm already" I widened my eyes after hearing that. 

"6pm? Why didn't you tell me? Krystal must be at home alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter