Chapter 3

Be my love tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jung Soojung ppalli! I am going to kill you if you don't get into my car in 5 4 3 2-"

"I'm here! Now let's go! I can't keep my llama waiting"

"Yah! You ungrateful brat! I am going to be late for school because of you. I have to send you to school first then go to my school. And what your llama? I thought you were friends" Jessica glared at her sister 

Krystal panicked and tried to change the topic. "Uh uh just drive! I don't want to die!"

*At Krystal school*

Jessica drove her car into the school to drop Krystal off. "Oh my god Amber is still there! I see her.....she's still waiting for me." Jessica smirked and said "arraseo go to your llama" Krystal blushed then took the seatbelt off and stepped out of the car.

"Do you need me to fetch you later?" 

"Anni, it's okay. I will be going out with Amber later."

"Arraseo have fun on your date!" Jessica winked and drove off before Krystal could even respond.

"Princess!" Krystal turned around to see Amber running towards her with that dorky grin on her face as usual that made Krystal heart flutter. "Come on we're going to be late. Let's go" With that said, Amber took krystal's hand into her and dragged her to class. Krystal looked down at their intertwined hands and blushed.

At Seoul national university, a brunette was seen strolling down the hall of classrooms. A normal person would have ran to class if they were late but she would never ever do that thanks to her motto. 'Never ever run no matter how late you are. You are already late anyways' The door to class 4A slide open with Jessica walking in. "Sorry I'm late Mr Lee" Jessica apologised and slightly bowed at the teacher. The teacher was about to reprimand her for being late but chickend out when he saw Jessica glaring at him. 

Students in the classroom tried to stifled their laughter as they saw the frightened look on Mr Lee's face. Jessica took a seat at her desk and took out her notebook and pencil case.

"Jessi why were you late?" Tiffany, Jessica's desk partner & her Best Friend asked her. "Will tell you after class. Don't want to get in trouble" Jessica whispered back. Tiffany had no choice but to nod her head in agreement. 

*Dingggg*

Class finally ended and Jessica was so relieved. It may seem like she was paying attention to the teacher during cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter