Chapter 2

Be my love tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica stood up from her seat as she walked towards the door. She swung the door open and she saw

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

a postwoman. (a/n: Fooled you :P) 

"Ms Jessica?" The postwoman asked.

"Yes that's me" 

"There is a package for you. Please sign here" The postwoman requested as she handed the package and a piece of paper. Jessica was curious as to who sent her the package so she hurriedly signed and handed it back to the postwoman. She slammed the door close without waiting for the postwoman response. If she did, she would have seen the girl bowing slightly with a smirk on her face. 

"Unnie! Who was that at the door? Oh you have a package?" Krystal questioned with a confused look on her face.

"It was a postwoman. She told me there was a package for me."

"Unnie, what's in the box? Open it! I want to see what's inside" Jessica then unwrapped the beautiful packaging and she found a bear that was holding onto a heart that states 'Be my love tonight'

"Be my love tonight? Unnie, do you have someone courting you that I am unaware of? I know the ugly faced jerk ex Boyfriend of yours will never do something like this for you. That good for nothi-" Krystal stopped as she saw Jessica raising her hand up asking her to stop mentioning Tyler. "Mianhae" Krystal apologised as she felt that she shouldn't have talked about him. Krystal saw something at the corner of her eyes in the package. She leaned forward & took out a card that was filled with beautiful decorations.

"Oh my god! Unnie this is so pretty. Who could be giving you all these gifts?" Krystal asked she looked at Jessica who responded with a shrug. Jessica took the card from her Sister and started reading the contents of it.

Dear Jessica,

My beautiful angel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter