Preparation an Engagement Party

As long as you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon sat with Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jung as she wait Jessica  was fitting her dress  for their engagement party. When her mother told her about the engagement party, Taeyeon didnt expect it'll be so soon considering she and Jessica havent been too know well. But she choose not too bothered about the issue.

"Eomma, is still long?" Taeyeon asked her mother.

"It is finished, darrling. And you're going to wear a tuxedo as you want. "

"Arasseo. But why you ask me here if I'm not allowed to see Jessica's dress?"

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jung chuckled.

"You are her fiancee, you have to accompany her"

Not long after Jessica appear.

"I'm done mom"

"Well then, mommy and Mrs. Kim will go. You go with Taeyeon "Mrs. Jung said as she picked up her bag.

"go? Where? "Jessica asked.

"Shopping" Mrs. Jung went with Mrs. Kim left them, dumbfound.

"Lets go Sica"

"You bringa car?"

"Yes with my driver"

Jessica nodded.

They quiet when in the car until Taeyeon spoke.

"So, Where do you want to go??"

"I dont know, what do you think?"

"amusement park?"

Jessica thought for a moment and shook her head.
 

Wae? I think you'll like it "

"I just not really like the crowds"

"Oh ... uhm, how the Han river?" Taeyeon hope Jessica would say yes because in addition to the two places she mentioned she didnt know where to go.

"Nae"

20 minutes later they arrived at the Han River, they walk together and sit on a park bench near the Han River. They sat without talking, enjoying the breeze. Although they dont care about the cold air, the scenery was beautiful. There was quiet, but quiet in comfortable way.

"did you come here often?" Jessica asked.

"Not very often, I havent been here since" Taeyeon stopped, unsure what to do on her words.

"Its alright. You dont need hide anything. Sooyeon is my twin, sorry if I always remind you of her "

"N-no. Not like that. I just-"

"Cant accept that she left you"

Taeyeon nodded.

"Just be yourself when you with me. You can say anything about Sooyeon or ask anything about her. I dont mind"

'But it would be unfair to you. You're with me but I'm actually talking about another girl. My ex-fiance. Your twin'

"Arent you curious where she is now? How is her condition?"

"Of course I'm curious, but perhaps it's better if I dont know. You said she was fine, that is enough for me "

Jessica looked at Taeyeon, and so Taeyeon.

"Wae?" Jessica asked.

"Wae? What? "Taeyeon confused.

"Why do you accept to engaged with me?"

Taeyeon chuckled.

"is there anything funny?"

"Anniya. I should be asking questions that, why do you want to get engaged with me? "

Jessica shrugged her shoulders.

"You dont know why?"

"Sooyeon asked me, I had no choice but to follow her wishes"

"Why?" Taeyeon asked quietly.

"I cant tell you"

"But you said you would answer anything if I ask you"

"Not this one"

Taeyeon sigh.

"I'm sorry" Jessica said. "I really want to tell you, but Sooyeon forbid me"

"Its okay, not your fault"

The wind blows heavier, making Taeyeon shivers. She look at Jessica already begun pale and decided to take her home.

"Lets go, the weather is getting cold"

Taeyeon and Jessica back into the car.

"Mr. Shin, please take us to the restaurant in Ilsan, and please turn on the car heater "

"Ye, Ms. Taeyeon "

"Are you still cold?"

"No thank you".

Taeyeon looked out the window, she was thinking a lot of things. Does she got it right when she treat Jessica??. In her heart she was still very uncomfortable to be near her fiancee now, how not ?? All that Jessica did remind her of Sooyeon.
"Why should they be twins?" She mumble her words. Soon she felt burden on her right shoulder. She turned and saw Jessica sleep. Her Heart was pounding. She couldnt bear this pain anymore.
 

Let me selfish this time, I just wanted to feel what once I feel. Call me blind because I cant tell Sooyeon had already left and who slept beside me was Jessica. I dont care, let me be selfish this time.

Taeyeon wraps her hand in Jessica's shoulder as she justify Jessica position to be more comfortable.
 

'I miss this' Taeyeon thought and eventually fell asleep.

-Hwang's House
"Mommy, where are you going?" Tiffany asked her mother when she saw her mother did make up.

"I 'll meet Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jung "

"shopping?"

"Yes" Mrs. Hwang smile to her daughter.

"you want to come?"

"No mom. Where you will meet them? "

"In the Mall, Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jung had just returned from a boutique for fitting Taeyeon and her fiancé dresses"

"Fitting dresses?" Tiffany confused.

"Yes, In a week, they gonna hold their engagement party"

'Engagement Party?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter