Uh-uh Trouble

As long as you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-New York
A busy man call his wife. "Yes darling,s she's fine. I'll call you later. Nae "Mr. Jung put his cell phone in his pocket. He approached his daughter.

"Are you alright? Do you like this house baby girl? "

"Yes dad”

“really? But your eyes seen a no”

“No dad, I'm fine and I like it."she smiled at his father.

"How’s she?"

Hearing her question make him puzzled, who is she? Taeyeon or her sister, Jessica ?.

"Jessica"

"Huh?" Mr. Jung confused.

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she's fine" Mr. Jung sigh.

"Did you miss her? Daddy could ask her to visit you, Jessica would be very happy "

"Yes, of course I miss her every single day. And no, mom told me today she moved to Seoul Girls' High School, if she went to New York it wouldnt be good for her school. "

"Sooyeon-ah ~, I'm sorry. I’ve put you in a difficult position in this situation. But you know,  everything that I do  because I love you, Jessica and your mom, right? Mom and Dad will quickly solve this problem and you will comeback to Korea. I promise"

Sooyeon just nodded and smiled bitterly.

"I’ll go now, I have meeting. Take care of yourself, daddy  doesnt want you to sick "Mr. Jung kiss her head and left.


'But I but I've been sick dad..sick for being far from you, mommy, my sister'
 

 

 





'My Taeyeon'
-------
At Seoul Girls' High School
At cafeteria Taeyeon and Jessica were sitting together but none of them spoke. While from a distance Yuri and Sooyoung were watching the two and seemed frustrated.
"Why they didnt talk?!" Said as she munched her food.
"Yahh ssshhh! I dont want Taeyeon looking towards us! "
"I think she already knows, Yul. Look "Sooyoung said motioning her head pointing to Taeyeon. Yuri then look at  Taeyeon and were staring at her sharply.
"Oh !! Lets go! "And Yuri dragged Sooyoung away from canteen.
While on the other hand, Donghae fixed his gaze fixed on Taeyeon and Jessica.
'Damn You! Always take everyting should be mine. Wait and see what will I do to you, Kim'.

 


Jessica heard the bell and she stood up and wondering if she should invite Taeyeon or not. "You go ahead, I’ll pass this class" said Taeyeon.

Jessica nodded and walked off to her class.

Taeyeon walked up the stairs, she decided to clear her mind on the rooftop. When she was on the rooftop, she saw Tiffany wearing a thick jacket is standing at the end of rail and smoking. This is not a new sight for her. Tiffany looked at her,not long after that she turned away to continue what she was doing.

Se stood not far from Tiffany, and couldnt resist not to see the girl beside her. Without realizing it, she stared at Tiffany’s , chest and lips. Taeyeon knew she didnt have feelings for Tiffany, but she knew there was something that seemed Tiffany bewitching.  For Taeyeon, Tiffany's presence always made her uncomfortable but also she couldnt reject the presence of  the girl. Tiffany's like having a spell that able to made her follow all the girl's want and she couldnt avoid.

Suddenly she remembered what happened last time in Tiffany’s house. Oh My, the beast inside her had awakened.

"Ouchh" Taeyeon looked at her feet and saw Tiffany throw her cigarette..She looked at Tiffany who have a dangerous and seductive aura in her face.

" I know you're staring at me? what do you think you're doing, huh? "

"I dont know what are you talkin’ about "

" Okay, if you think so. And bay the way, I heard today your new fiance moved here "

Taeyeon keep silent.

"What’s her name? Jessica ?? Sounds like foreigner name. Jessica and Sooyeon. Sounds very different, what do you think? "

"Of course they are different" Taeyeon hissed

"Relax, not need to be angry. You look very y when you’re angry” Tiffany look at Taeyeon “why you didnt wear your jacket, arent you cold? "

"none of your business"

"whatever. So, you havent answered my first question. Why are you looking at me? Are you not afraid caught with your fiance for staring at me or may I say my body., huh? "Said Tiffany as she approached Taeyeon.

"Do not start. I'm here to clear my mind "Taeyeon groans as Tiffany already had her hand in her abs.

"And I know what you have to do to clear your mind and keep your warm" Tiffany kiss Taeyeon’s neck and make her  turn on. Tiffany know her weak spot. But Taeyeon tried to control herself. What if she was caught? And the weather was very cold.

"No, stop it" Taeyeon said holding  Tiffany’s hands to stop anything that will she do.

"Why? You scared? "Again, Tiffany put her lips around Taeyeon’s neck. Taeyeon restrain herself but her lust betrayed herself.
She pulled Tiffany's waist crashed onto her body and kissed her roughly. She's very turn on and her hands start knead Tiffany's like its dough. Tiffany wrap her arms around Taeyeon's neck and deepen the kiss. Taeyeon led Tiffany to lay down in the table and push her back against the table. The kiss increased rough,, she became impatient. Taeyeon starts take off Tifany's jacket, ing  her school uniform and finally pull Tiffany’s bra. Tiffany felt cold but replaced with Taeyeon’s body . She wasted no time, she immediately Tiffany’s while her hand play with Tiffany’s made her moans.

"Ahhh taeyeon ~ ah .." she moans


'Taeyeon ~ ah'

 

 

'Taeyeon ~ ah'

 


'Wae Princess?'

 


'Taeyeon ~ ah'


Taeyeon stop what she’s doing and panic when aware of what she has done. Tiffany glare at Taeyeon while wearing her clothes again.

"Tiff I..I .." before she could say anything, tiffany slap Taeyeon, hard.

"I’ll never forget this. If you want to play a game with me, You play the game with the wrong person Taeyeon. " Tiffany walk away but stop and turn to Taeyeon," And I wont let you go just like that, because I will win this game” and she leave.


 'Stupid! You bastards! What have you done !! '

 


"What the hell that you’re thinking!!!" Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter