Meeting

As long as you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Kim heard a noise from upstairs, when she opened her daughter room she shook her head and smiled at Yuri and Sooyoung  were playing PSP while Taeyeon was reading a novel.

"Both of you so excited, I think there was a war in this room?"

Yuri and Sooyoung turned to Mrs. Kim, taeyeon too  but then she read again.

"Hehe I'm sorry aunty, we cant help..this game is very exciting" Sooyoung said as she raised her thumbs-up.

"Alright kids, you two go ahead, I want to talk to Taeyeon"

Hearing his name, Taeyeon immediately understood when she saw her mother waved. She put the novel on her desk and walked out of the room.

Yuri and Sooyoung continued their game, immediately Taeyeon and her mom heard screams again.



"darling, downstair there's your appa's friend and your appa want you to greet them"

"Who are they?"

"Mr. And Mrs. Hwang and her daughter. their parents is appa 'n eomma's friend"

"Alright mom, let me change my clothes"

"Nae" Mrs. Kim went to the living room, while Taeyeon entered the room to change her clothes.

"Where are you going, Taeng?" Yuri ask when she saw taeyeon change clothes.

"not going anywhere. In the living room there is my parents friend, I have to say hello to them "

"Oh. Okay then! "Yuri said, but when she looked at the monitor she get Sooyoung was cheating.

"Yahh Soo !!"

"I'll be back"  Taeyeonsaid but none of her friend heard her. When she go down, she heard her friend voice but then she heard a familiar voice.

"Taeyeon ~ ah..there you are. Yuri and Sooyoung is still not finished, I could hear their voices " Her appa said look at her daughter.

Taeyeon nodded her head while looking at the girl next to her parents, they seem at the same age.

"That kids" Mr. Kim chukles. "Taeyeon ~ ah, meet Mr. And Mrs. Hwang, they are my old friend"

"Annyeonghasmnika Mr. Mrs. Hwang, Kim Taeyeon imnida "Taeyeon bow Mr. And Mrs. Hwang.

"Aigooo ... so beautiful..just call me aunty" Mrs. Hwang said and smiled.

"She is very look alike with you, Jae" Mr. Hwang said to Mr. Kim

"Of course, She's My daughter afterall" Mr. Kim laugh.

"And Taeyeon, this is my daughter. Hwang Miyoung "

"Mom ~"

'Holy !!! Tiffany !!!!' Taeyeon very surprised when she look at Tiffany. Whereas Tiffany smirk.

"Wae? It was a very beautiful name, right Taeyeon? "Mrs. Hwang asked her.

'Miyoung?' Taeyeon confused

"Taeyeon" Mrs. Kim calling her.

"N-nae aunty, it's a beautiful name"

"Annyeong taetae"  Tiffany greeted Taeyeon with very cheerful and show her infamous eye smile.

'Taetae?'

"Ommo! You know each other? " Mrs. Kim asked.

"Yes Mrs. Kim,Taeyeon and I had been friends since I move at her high school but we have never met in the same class "

"Really? Woww. It is such a coincidence. Darling, you never told if Miyoung is your friend "

"Uh,its because I dont know her real name is Miyoung, eomma" Taeyeon said. Secretly, Tiffany glare at Taeyeon but Taeyeon ignore it.

"Taeyeon, why dont you take Miyoung to your room? Introduce her to your friend"

"My-my room?"

"Yes darling"

Tiffany smirk.

'That smirk again, aghhh!'

"Come on taetae, I cant wait to see your room so we can 'playing' in your-"

"WHAT?"

"Bedroom, come" tiffany pulled her hand as she went to her room.

"They are very cute, unfortunately Taeyeon is already engaged with BoA's daughter " Mrs. Hwang said.

Mrs. Kim smile apologitical.

"Haha but it doesnt matter, at least we found out that they were friends"

-
Taeyeon opened her room and let Tiffany in. Sooyoung and Yuri Tiffany was shocked when they saw her in front of them.

"Whoahh ... What is she doing here Taeng?" Sooyoung asked Taeyeon. Before she could answer, Sooyoung already talk again. "Oh My God. You're not planning to 'do' tha here right ????? "Sooyoung asked suspiciously, while Tiffany looked away, blushing.

'is that blushed? "Sooyoung thought then Taeyeon knock her head.

"Yahh Midget! What's that for?!"

"To thinking something crazy! And stop calling me by that name, giant! "

"Who are you calling giant, huh midget ?"

"You! -" When Taeyeon want to knock her friend's heads again, they stopped by Tiffany.

"Stop you two. You, you are giant because you're to tall" Tiffany pointed at Sooyoung.

"Dont blame me, you guys are too short"

"And you, you are indeed midget. You're too short! "

"And see who's talking? you're not tall either" Taeyeon rolls her eyes.

Silence

"Yuri, are you okay? Why you just quiet? " Taeyeon asked,  wondered why Yuri was only silence.

"I'm fine Taeng" she smiled. "I have to go home, come Soo"

"What with the rush Yul? Arent we going home at night? "

"I forgot I had an appointment with my mother, She want me to help her make a cake" Yuri reasoned.

"Helping your mother made a cake ?!" Taeyeon and Sooyoung asked at the same time.

"Yes yes! Come Soo, I'll see you at school Taeng! Bye, I will say goodbye with Aunty Kim "

"Yeah, be careful. Bye Soo" but Sooyoung has been dragged by Yuri.

"Tsk. Loser "

"What? Who? "

"Your friend"

"Dont call like that!"

"Whatever"

Taeyeon saw Tiffany sitting on her bed, while she sat in the chair next to her study desk.

"Very neat, clean" Tiffany comment.

"Hmm"

"So, Tiff or  I could call you Miyoung" Taeyeon smirk as she knew Tiffany must didnt like that name by judging her reaction when her mom called her.

"Dont call me that!" Tiffany shot her death glare send shivers to Taeyeon's body. She nod her head.

"Good" Tiffany smiled

'Is she bipolar or what?'

Taeyeon saw Tiffany walked toward her window.

 

"The sight from here is really beautiful, the trees are very pretty"

"Oh" taeyeon confused dont know what to say. this time she saw Tiffany very different not like usual, she so calm. Well she usually aggressive.

"Staring at me again, huh?"

"What? No! "

"Why you look at me like that then?"

Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders.

"Sit there" Tiffany command.

"What?"

"Sit there" she pointed at her bed.

"For what?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Just sit there!"

She sigh, and sit at her bed. "And wha-" Her lips was shut forcedly. Tiffany sit at her lap. Taeyeon want to protest but stop when Tiffany shut with her soft lips. Tiffany caressed her back as she nibble her lower lip.

'she's not as aggressive as usual' Taeyeon thought.

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany back, they kiss passionately. Tiffany grab taeyeon's hair as she deepen her kiss. It didnt take too long when Taeyeon's hands seem to have a mind of its own. Taeyeon pushed her toungue through Tiffany's mouth and Tiffany gladly welcomed her. She Taeyeon's tounge Make the girl groans. They continue their session, enjoying each other taste in their mouth. Tiffany moans, made taeyeon want more. She grabs Tiffany's mounds as she squeeze it.

 

"Ahhh"


"Darling, Come out, your father's friend has come." Mrs. Kim said as she knock her door room.

Taeyeon and Tiffany immediately separate themselves and tidy their clothes.

"Yes mom, we'll be out soon"

"Okay darling, I'm waiting for you downstairs"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter