Getting to Know Better

As long as you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here I am, sitting alone. In the place which she says is a special place for both of them. I cant deny that Taeyeon and I is getting closer, now Taeyeon could see my eyes when we're talking. We often hangout together even though we didnt talk much and sometimes she jokes with me, but always ends up with an awkward situation, she so adorable. I thought she was still holding herself not to open too fast with me but I call this a good progress. I dont mean to make her to forget Sooyeon, I just wanted to make her comfortable while with me even though I didnt know she was comfortable because she was with me or she just thinks I’m Sooyeon.
When I agreed to help my twin, I cant help but wondering, why would she do that? Why Sooyeon replace me when I should be engaged with Choi Siwon? If she doesnt take my place to engaged with Siwon oppa, maybe she will remain with taeyeon. Dont get me wrong, I thank her when she said that she didnt want me to get into that problem, but at night after my engagement party I remember the look in her eyes, her words, she didnt like my sister. The way she talked, the way she looked at me, I knew she was not Sooyeon but a girl who hurt seeing someone she loved was taken by another woman, but I didnt seize Taeyeon or anyting like she thought. It's not like I have a feeling on Taeyeon right? Am I?


FLASH BACK


"You look happy Jess" Sooyeon said, standing in front of my bed with a cold stare and her hands crossed on her chest. I dont know, she was like crying? I walked slowly toward her.
"How are you?" She asked, still staring at me, sitting on my bed.
I'm confused, should I sit next to her? Why do I feel like I'm scared of her? She is my sister, my twin.
I sat next to her.
"I am fine. How about you? You dont tell me you were coming "
"and what? Met with Taeyeon is the last thing that I think "
"But you met"
She sigh. I look up to her. No more intimidating aura from her. I encourage myself to hold her from the side, resting her head on my shoulder. She needs it. I dont need her to talk, look at the situation like this, is enough to explain what she was feeling.


END OF FLASHBACK
 

All of this must be difficult for her, but I cannt lie that is also difficult for me. Seeing your sister sad and become someone who constantly remind them of their past, makes me feel bad. It will definitely hurt them but It hurts me too.
My thoughts were interrupted when a pair of hands covered my eyes.
"Guess who am I?"
A girl.
I smell the chips of her hands. I giggle.
"Sooyoung ??"
Then her hands left my eyes.
"You're not funny, Sica" She said, but what surprised me was that she called me with the same name as Taeyeon called me. I looked at Yuri, she looked surprised too.
"Sica ?? Soo, since when we called her with Sica? "Yuri asked, I smiled. At least I didnt bother to ask.
"I dont know. I mean, Taeyeon called her by that name, right? Why dont we start called her like that too? Sica ~ ah, Its okay, right?"
"Of course Soo" I smiled at her. Of course I dont mind.

"Yuri, why are your cheeks so red?" I asked. I'm curious, her skin is tan but why her cheeks is red? Is she sick?
"That's because there’s a big mosquito bite on her cheek and then I tried to catch it but it disappear " Sooyoung said.
Yuri scratched her head, awkwardly. I think, Yuri was a bit closed compared Sooyoung. In contrast to what was said by Taeyeon, I remember she once said that  Yuri is a very active person, even so she was nicknamed kkabYul. Maybe because I'm not too familiar with her, she was still shut down just like me.
"By the way, why are you sitting alone here? Where’s Taeyeon? "
"She said she had something to do at the basketball club, you dont see her?"
"no. Aahh ~ maybe she was talking to our coach, next week we will compete with Seoul Music Academy "
"Seoul Music Academy?" I tried to convince, it seems I was wrong listen.
"Yes, that exclusive school" Sooyoung said.
Impossible.
"Why? You seem surprised? "
"No, it's just that I went to school there before moving abroad"
"Thats why you look surprise" Yuri said, Sooyoung nodded.
"It mean you know, Kim Hyoyeon?"
"Yes, I know her"
"Are you her friend or Ex-girlfriend? "Yuri asked, suspiciously.
"What? No no! Shee is a student who is quite popular in school because she was a dancer, everyone knew her"I panicked, what she thinks? Ex-lover? then I saw Yuri burst into laughter and Sooyoung also laughing. Well, Taeyeon probably right about Yuri. "How about you? Why do you know Hyoyeon? Are you her ex-girlfriend?" I asked back, but they laugh again.
"Hyoyeon? Ex-girlfriend? ours? Who wants to be a girlfriend that shortie? "Yuri said, still laughing.
"So?"
"She is Taeyeon’s cousin?"
Taeyeon’s cousin.
What ?? I couldnt hide my surprise.
"Why the face?"
"Hyoyeon is Taeyeon’s cousin?" I still dont believe, how not? If she really Taeyeon’s cousin, she may also know that Taeyeon is Sooyeon’s fiance that time. But why she never said anything to me ? or Maybe because I’m not close with her, yeah maybe thats right.

 "Of course, just look at their height, shortie!! hahaha" Again, they laugh. But their laughter immediately turned into screams. I look back to their bodies, Taeyeon tweaked her friend's ear.
"What you have just said? Who do you mean by that, huh? "
"Aww aww, it hurts Taeng! Yuri said it, not me! Let me go!"
"What? me? You also laughed Soo! "Yuri said, tried to release Taeyeon’s hands from her ears. Seeing the sights like this is really funny to me, Taeyeon tweaked her higher best friend. Well, she does look a bit short when compared Yuri and Sooyoung. I giggle.
Taeyeon release her hands.
"If I hear that one more time-" before Taeyeon could continue her words, Yuri and Sooyoung run fast, it's quite far from us, they scream.
"Well, you're short! Short, short! "Yuri said or could be said to be screaming, I saw Taeyeon, her eyes wide open as well as .
"Aww Soo, from now is not shortie anymore but TAENGSIC! Taengsic! Taengsic! "This time it was my eyes wide open when I heard the screaming and dancing Yuri, soon I saw Sooyoung grinning and also dancing, shouting together.
"TAENGSIC! TAENGSIC! YOHOOOOO !! Everybody !!!!!!!!!! TAENGSIC! TAENGSIC!YOHOOO !!!! "
"YAAAAAAHHHH !!! YOU TWO!!!!! "Taeyeon yelled to them, as she want to run after Yuri and Sooyoung, they ran again and disappeared from our sight.
"AIISHHH Those Idiots!" Taeyeon groans.
I chuckled at her reaction.
"Mianhae Sica, that idiot really..."
"Its okay Tae. They are just kidding "
Taeyeon Sigh. " Have you had lunch??"
I shook my head.
"Come on, I havent had lunch too"
Taeyeon and I walked to the cafeteria, but when we walked we heard people around us whispered, looking up at us.
"Lets go Sica" Taeyeon hold my hand, we walked faster. Suddenly I feel so shy. I'm blushing. But what makes me more shy is when I hear them say TaengSic Couple.
---
After dropping Jessica at her home, I didnt go straight to myhouse but went to Yuri’s house. They are really going to get it from me. Those idiots, but they are still my best friend.
I got out of the car and told my driver to go home first because I didnt know I would be long or not. I walked up in front of my house, I knocked on the door and Mrs. Kwon appear. Strange. Typically, Mrs. Kwon was never at home. She is a career woman so she always go for business trip, therefore Sooyoung and I always come to Yuri’s house.
"Annyeonghasimnika Auntie" I bowed.
"Annyeong Taeyeon. I havent seen you in awhile. Come, Sooyoung is upstairs along with Yuri"
Sooyoung? Well, it is not surprising anymore.
"Nae, kamsahamnida auntie" I walked straight to upstairs, to Yuri’s room. Right in front of her door, I heard them talking.
"I dont disagree if you like her, just its so weird Yul, to know that you like Tiffany"
What the? Yuri liked Tiffany ??
"I know Soo, I've been trying to forget her. But the more I tried not to think about her, the more she is always on my mind "
Yul..
"I dont know what you saw from her Yul. She was always rude to us "
"The first time I saw her, when I saw she was smiling at me. At that moment, I like her. But after she knew Taeyeon, I dont know what happened to her, she seemed colder "
Me??
"You know Tiffany like Taeyeon, right?" This time I was really surprised by the question. If Tiffany really liked me, which is why she never leave me alone?
"I doubt whether Tiffany liked Taeyeon or she just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter