Re-join

As long as you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Pov
Taeyeon look at Sooyeon's picture that she took secretly when they were dating in the park. She missed her.

Flashback

"Taeyeon-na ... What are you doing" asked Sooyeon who look at Taeyeon very focused with her iphone.

"Just play the game, Princess" Taeyeon replied while pressing the pause button and look Sooyeon.

Sooyeon automatically sit on the lap's Taeyeon.

"What game?"

"Ehmmm ... you certainly dont want to know" taeyeon replied, grinning.

"Yahh!! you're a ert! Dont tell me if you play the game ! "

"No, I dont. Just kidding baby"Taeyeon wrap her hand in Sooyeon's waist and leaned her head against the shoulder.

"Wae?"

"nothing. I want us to be like this in the future. I love you so much, I dont know what would happen if my life without you "

"Me too Taeyeon"

Hearing the answer make Taeyeon smile.

"Promise me one thing" Taeyeon said in a serious tone.

"What?"

"Dont leave me, if..if you're going to leave.. ple-please warn me in advance so I can get ready to prepare my heart-"

Smooch

"Wha-what?"

"You worry too much Tae" Sooyeon peck her lover lips

"Is that bad?" Taeyeon asked, frown.

"You are my life, Tae. the reason I smile. You dont know how much I love you "

"I know, because I love you so much. So, promise? "

"I promise" Soooyeon smiling

"I love you" Taeyeon said sincerely.

"I Love You too"

-end of Flashback

"You broke your promise, Sooyeon" Taeyeon said, looking at Sooyeon's picture who smiling brightly.

Knock Knock

"Darling, There's Sooyoung and Yuri. Go out and meet them honey"

"Yes mom".

Taeyeon came out of her room and met her bestfriend who was sitting on the couch with her mother. Mrs Kim saw Taeyeon smiled and left them in the living room.

"What do you want?" Asked Taeyeon sitting in front of Yuri and Sooyoung.

"We want to apologize about what happened at school this morning, I hope you forgive us" said Sooyoung but Yuri just silence.

Taeyeon nodded.

Sooyoung clear

"So, about the team-" Taeyeon cut her words

"Let's talk in my room" Taeyeon spoke as she walked to her room.

Sooyoung and Yuri stared at each other, but eventually also follow Taeyeon. Arriving at the room, they were awkward because they had not in that room for a while.

"It is been a long time since I didnt entered this room" Yuri whispered softly, but Taeyeon pretended didnt hear it.

"So, how Taeng? Do you want to rejoin the team? "

"no. I told you I dont want to. Why do you continue to make me? "

"Because you're being unreasonable when you left the team. You quit when we are training hard for the competition in two months "Yuri said calmly.

Yuri is very understanding when Taeyeon didnt show up when they are practice maybe because of her relationship with Sooyeon. But she got shocked when the later told that she quit. She do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter