A letter

As long as you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Cant you listen to me, I could explain?! You ignored me all day because your stupid misunderstanding! 'Sooyeon talk, glaring at Taeyeon

‘My stupid misunderstanding?! That jerk obviously likes you, you dont know how he look at you! '

'and he can like anyone, I couldnt control it. And you're angry because of that?'

'I'm not angry, I'm jealous! I'm afraid you leave me and choose him. He's got all the things that all girl wants'

'I wont leave you, Tae. he doesnt have what I want from you, Taeyeon ~ ah' Sooyeon holding hands while making Taeyeon sit, she also didnt hesitate to sit on her lap.

'You want to know?' taeyeon silent, then nod her head.

'your heart, your love' hearing what Sooyeon said make Taeyeon smiled.

'And ....'

'What else?' Asked taeyeon curious.

'that' Sooyeon said, glancing toward her chest and make Taeyeon covered her chest.

'Yahh you ert and everyone says I'm a ert, see who’s more ert'

'Hahaha ... you're cute, you know. I love you Taeyeon ~ ah..My dork'

'I love you too Princess'

'and you call me that again, huh?' she said as she pouted.

'I'm sorry, okay? I’m too afraid to lose you' she peck her lips princess.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's eyes opened wide when she realized, it was just a dream.

"Bad dream?"

Taeyeon turned to her side and find her besfriend who was eating fruits that should have been hers.

" you scared me!" But Sooyoung just shrugged.

"Why you eating my fruits"

"Mrs. Kim told me to eat it because she knew you wouldnt mind and I guess she wrong when I look at your face. You want? " Sooyoung asked as she offer her apple that she had bite.

"Eww no thanks....Where’s my mother?"

"Mrs. Kim already go home, she said there was something she had to take care of, then call me to come here and take care of you "

"I'm not a kid anymore, I can look after myself"

"If you feel mature enough, you're not going to make anyone else worried about whether what you did yesterday, seriously? Fainting on the roof? Dont wear a jacket? What are you doing up there? And I saw a cigarette? Do you smoking now? And yaeh sure you're not a kid anymore"Sooyoung talked bluntly makes Taeyeon silent.
Compared Yuri, Sooyoung will speak what's on her mind, no doubt about what she would say if it is true. Unlike Yuri more cautious and careful in talking, afraid that others will be hurt.

"So, what dream? Bad dream? "

"More to the sweet dreams but also painful?" Taeyeon said, there is no point not tell to  Sooyoung if ultimately Sooyoung will still force her to tell the story. And if she doesnt want to tell, Sooyoung will be asked her  to treat her a meal. Hell.

" dream about what??"

"My first quarrel with you know who?"

"Who, Voldemort?" Sooyoung confused

"What the-!"

"You said you-know-who and we know you-know-who is Voldemort, Harry Potter enemy that-"

"I know Soo, I know" Taeyeon give up.

"Sooyeon?" Asked Sooyoung casually.

"Yeah, and how do you know?"

"Of course I know"

"If you knew, why did you ask?"

"Why? Whats wrong if I ask? "

"Arghh! Whatever! "

"Hahaha easy Taeng, you very easily to tricked" Sooyoung laughed unknowingly spitting food in .

"Eww your food! Close your mouth!"

"Mian ..mian .."

Taeyeon sigh. 'Remind me again why she’s my bestfriend’

"So, Dream about what?"

"My first quar-"

"Yes yes yes I know, about what? what makes you guys fight?? "

"that jerk, you know who?"

"who? Voldemort again?"

"I wanted to beat you"

"Gezz you’re so violent, wait" Sooyoung open the door looking for someone and then enter again.

"what are you doing?"

"Looking for Yuri, she said she would come here, I'm afraid she's lost. Yesterday afternoon after a drive here, we go home and then come here again but we got lost into the morgue, fortunately I had seen your mom  mother was talking with doctor outside".

"doctor? What are they talking about?"

"I dont know. Oh so, Who is the Jerk you mean in your dreams?? Is that Donghae? "

"Yes. We fight because I was jealous she will take Sooyeon from me "

"Then?"

"She says she wont leave me, well but the reality is different now" Taeyeon smiled bitterly.

"We dont know what will happen in the future, sometimes fate just playing with us"

"Yeah, fate palying with me"

"So, what would you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Jessica. What will you do?"

"I dont know Soo, every time I see her ,I see Sooyeon. Every time I hear her voice, I heard Sooyeon’s. And when Donghae go after Jessica, it's like the past when Donghae try to go after Sooyeon "

Sooyoung sigh. "Listen buddy, I'm not telling you to forget Sooyeon, but I hope you treat Jessica well because she was Jessica not Sooyeon. You know that right? "

"I’m not sure. Yesterday I've been cold to her, maybe next would always be like that"

"It's not fair for her, Taeng. It will hurt her "

"It's not like she has feelings for me? Why whould she? "

"Because when someone treat you like that it would hurt you . Like you treated me and Yuri. But we finally got used to it and accept it. But with Jessica, it was different. She’s your fiance and you should treat her properly. "

"I dont love her"

"I know, if you cant be nice to her at least pretend to"

Taeyeon sigh.
Sooyoung heard her cell phone’s rang she received a message from Yuri.
"! Wait Taeng, I think Yuri lost again. I’ll be back". Sooyoung out of the room.
Taeyeon think the words that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter