(New) Fiance

As long as you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon shiverss when She opened her bedroom window, winter has arrived. She remembered how she always complained to Sooyeon that she doesnt like winter and will always ask for a hug from her fiance. But this time she couldnt feel the chill of the season again, because her heart is colder than winter. Taeyeon immedietly stop her thoughts.

'Maybe I shouldnt think about you anymore? Can I?' Her thoughts interrupted when she heard the bedroom door open and revealed Mrs. Kim standing there smiled softly at her.

'My precious mom'.

"Why did you open your window? Arent you cold? "Asked Mrs. Kim  while holding her daughter hands.

Taeyeon shook her head.

“Wae? Is there something wrong? "Asked Mrs. Kim worried look at Taeyeon who just stay quiet. Of course before Taeyeon always quiet, but this time she felt Taeyeon’s silence is like a different matter.

"Taeyeon why? Is there something bothering you, hm?'

‘I love you mom’

"No Mom "

"Are you alright?"

‘No, I’m Not’

“Yes Mom”

“Are you sure?”

Seeing the look on her mother's face looks worried, Taeyeon smiled and made sure that she was okay.

"do you want me to make a hot chocolate? It's still very early, you early than usuall? "Asked Mrs. Kim curious to see Taeyeon who already wearing her school uniform.

"Why? Cant I? " Taeyeon unconsciously pout.

See the pout of Taeyeon make Mrs. Kim smiled. 'Why so adorable?'

"Mom?"

"Ah nae. Come on, mom will make you some hot chocolate and please close your window you can catch a cold "

And Taeyeon close her window and feel the gentle breeze flowing into her face. Soon she left the room and when Taeyeon sat down at the dinner table she looked around trying look where her father.

"Mom?"

"Yes darling," replied Mrs. Kim, who’s busy with her daughter favorite hot chocolate. She remembered when Taeyeon was a kid, Taeyeon will whine when she doesnt get the hot chocolate.

"Mom? You're daydreaming again. Whats wrong? Since in my room, you keep daydreaming "

"Nothing. Did you say something? "

"I havent said anything. I just wanted to ask, where's daddy? "She asked softly. For her asked where her father was very strange. Since Sooyeon left, she wasnt so close to her father again. She knows there is something that is covered up by her  father, even her mother. But she didnt want to think about it, life must go on or so that at least she thought.

"He went to New York for business, he left last night when you were asleep. Your father wants to say goodbye to you but dont have the heart to wake you "Mrs. Kim putting hot chocolate on the table and sat beside Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just nodded her head.

And the atmosphere became silent, Taeyeon wondered why her mother suddenly became silent.

"Mom, are you okay? You look..I dont know..troubled? "

"Am I?"

"Yes, whats wrong? Is there something you want to tell me? "
Correct. There is something Mrs. Kim wants to told her but her mom wasnt sure this would be a good or bad news for her only daughter.

"Darling, I want to tell you something"

"What is that?" Asked Taeyeon, whatever it surely has something to do with her and Taeyeon had a feeling that she didnt like what her mother would say.

"Jessica Uhmm..you know her right? Jessica Jung, Sooyeon's twin"

Taeyeon sigh. "I know, what's with her?"

"Your dad Love you, you know that right? what is said in Sooyeon’s letter and your dad’s favor" Mrs. Kim very careful bringing this up because she knows how sensitive taeyeon about this topic.

"Hm"

"I heard from Mrs. Jung well she called me last night that Jessica will be school in Seoul Girls' High School, your school "Mrs. Kim said carefully while observe Taeyeon’s respond. Nothing.

"Oh" Taeyeon had been expecting this so it wasnt so surprised though she was worried how she should act towards Jessica.

'Should I be nice to her? Or ignore her? I dont know ... '. She Sigh.

"Are you okay, Taeyeon? If you didnt like the idea, I’ll talk to Mrs. Jung "

"No mom, I'm fine, I'll be fine" Taeyeon convinced her mother.

She looked at her watch, 06:45.

"I will go to school" Taeyeon said, taking her bag.

"Be careful, darling"

"Yes mom" when Taeyeon get in the car, she stopped and looked at her mother.

“whats wrong darling” Mrs Kim walk as she look at her daughter.

“Iloveumom”

“what? I cant hear you darling”

“I love You” and Taeyeon entered the car which has been prepared by her driver.

Mrs Kim knock the window and Taeyeon open the window. “Yes Mom?”

“I love You Too. Take care darling” Mrs. Kim said, smiled softly at her.

“Yes mom. Bye”

“Bye darling” and the car drove leaving Mrs. Kim who hold back her tears. Tears of joy.

On the way to school, Taeyeon couldnt stop thinking about Jessica.

‘Please be strong, heart'
---------------
"Are you ready sweetheart?" Asked Mrs. Jung

"Yes mom"

"Come on, I'll drive you to school." Mrs. Jung, taking the car keys in her antique desk.

"Where’s Mr. Sunghwan? My driver"Jessica couldnt help but ask.

"He drive your father to airport.You know your father going to New York this morning, right? "Mrs. Jung said as she got into the car so did Jessica.

"No, You didnt say"

"Oh? Really? Weird, I think I told you "Mrs. Jung mumbles her words.

'Yeah right'
--------------------
At Seoul Girls' High School

Yuri and Sooyoung were bickering when they saw a familiar car and sure enough they ran toward the car. "Taeng !!" they shouted, regardless of the people who are watching them.

"What?" Asked Taeyeon annoyed.

"Whoa ... what's with the face? Are you period? "Teased Sooyoung and Yuri laughs.

"Yah!! go away"

"So, really? period, eh?" This time is Yuri’s turn to tease Taeyeon.

"Yah yah whatever"

"Hahaha ... ok lets stop it Yul..come Taeng, let's go to class"

When they go to class, Taeyeon realized that people pay attention to the three of them, or more precisely hers . And this makes her irritated. "What are you looking at?" She asked at them.

"Easy Tae, let them be" said Yuri calming Taeyeon. "Come on, we'll be late" And Taeyeon follow what Yuri said.

Meanwhile

"Okay here we are ... I'll pick you up later" Mrs. Jung park her car in front of the school gates.

"No mom, I'll just take a cab” Jessica said as she took off her seatbelt.

"Its okay sweety, I’m not busy. Mommy will pick you up at three, okay? "

"Yes..I'm going. Carefull"Jessica got out of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter