A Mess

As long as you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Months Later~

There she is. Always sit in the same place, under the same tree and the same scene, only this time She's alone. Everything now become a mess. She's not herself anymore, she's not the old Taeyeon who always being dork. She's Cold, Ignorance and quiet. Even her friends always talk to her to move on but Taeyeon being ignorance again.

She sigh.

'why you left me Sooyeon-na~? Do I have to do this? I dont even know her. Where are you?'.

Suddenly she heard her bestfriend (or used to she thought) yelled her name "Taeyeon-ah!! Yah where have you been?? We looking for you." the girl with her snack in her hand said.

"I always here Sooyoung, always here" Taeyeon mumble the last word fortunately her friends didnt hear that.

"Are you okay Taeyeon? You look tired?" ask Yuri. "Yeah~. What do you want?" and Taeyeon being cold again.

At first Sooyoung and Yuri was taken aback with the new Taeyeon, but they ignore it coz they know how broke taeyeon is. They always there for Taeyeon when Tae in her lowwest condition. When they heard about the news, theyr really shock and cant understand why Sooyeon would left Taeyeon when they are so in love.

"We need you in basket ball team Tae, You know you can play. Why dont you just join us again?" Yuri said with hope.

"How many times must I tell you that I dont want to"

"But Tae, you left the team and its unfair to the others. We need you" and this time Sooyoung ask with hope Taeyeon could join the team again.

Taeyeon join Basket Ball team when she in 2nd grade, despite her height is short she manage to pass the selection coz the coach s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter