The Party

As long as you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She didnt feel nervous, she didnt feel anything or like she thinks. Lately she was getting close to Jessica, at least it doesnt feel awkward anymore with the girl.
'Knock knock'
Taeyeon looked toward the door and saw her mother.
"Are you ready?"
"Yes eomma"
"Come on, everyone's waiting for you"
"Is she ready?"
"Yes, you're going to see her now and bring her to the ball room. Arasseo? "
"Nae eomma"
Taeyeon looked into the mirror in front of her, she was wearing a black suit and her hair tied ponytail like she want. Tonight she will officially become Jessica’s fiance. 'it's time' and she came out of the room to meet Jessica. Taeyeon saw the room in front of her. She sighed and knocked on the door.
A woman who she believes as a makeup artist opened the door.
" Is she ready?"
"Nae, She was getting ready Ms. Taeyeon " She said as she excused herself from the room.
Taeyeon once again knocked on the door.
"Come in" Jessica's voice came from inside.
Taeyeon opened the door and quietly closed the door, but when she turned and saw Jessica she was frozen. Jessica looks stunning, her dress so fit her perfectly. She wore a knee-length red dress and her hair loose on her shoulders. Taeyeon just stood there without saying anything. It made Jessica uneasy, she thought Taeyeon didnt like the dress she was wearing.
"Is there something wrong with my dress?" Jessica asked, looking at herself in the mirror.
Jessica’s question awaken Taeyeon’s mind.
"What are you saying?"
" Is there something wrong with my dress? You didnt say anything "
"Oh? No no, you're so beautiful " taeyeon said, not realize what she had said.
Jessica paused, then saw Taeyeon for a moment. "Thank you" she smiled.
Soon Mrs. Jung came.
"Oh Taeyeon~a you’re here, come sweetheart. All the guests are waiting for both of you, it's time you meet them" Mrs. Jung said.
"Yes mom, we will come out" with that, Mrs. Jung out of the room.
"Are you nervous?" Taeyeon asked Jessica  who suddenly saw looked nervous.
"a little"
"Why?"
"I dont know those who are outside. I dont know why I became nervous like this. Sorry "Jessica said, lowered her head.
Taeyeon step towards Jessica, she holds Jessica’s chin and lift it so Jessica could see her.
"Dont be. Everything will be fine, I'm here "
Jessica look directly into Taeyeon’s eyes, those eyes were full of sincerity make her heart warm.
"Come" Taeyeon held Jessica's hand and led the way to the ball room.

"Where are they? Why they hadnt come? "Sooyoung asked while looking for the presence of her bestfriend.
"They may still getting  redy, Soo. So impatient" Yuri said, and then she saw a girl from a distance. The girl saw Yuri but looked away, annoyed. She sight, compared with her bestfriend, she feels she is nothing.
"Oh! It's them!" Sooyoung said, pointing toward Taeyeon and Jessica were walking arm in arm. "Taeng"
Taeyeon saw Sooyoung who waved her hand, she chuckled seeing her friend's behavior.
"Why are you screaming Soo?"
"dunno" Sooyoung shrugged nonchalantly.
"congratulations Taeng" Yuri said, smiling at her bestfriend.
"Thank you Yul"
"Why are you guys so formal?"
"What do you mean?" Taeyeon asked, raised her eyebrows.
"look at this" Sooyoung said, and suddenly she hugged Jessica who had been silent, shocked.
Taeyeon's eyes opened wide surprised by what her bestfriend did, instantly she let go Sooyoung’s hand on Jessica "Yah! What are you doing? Let her go!"

Sooyoung pout.
"are you okay?" Taeyeon asked Jessica.
"I'm fine, just shocked with the sudden hug" she said, smiling.
"Awww .. so protective"
Taeyeon gave Sooyoung a death glare.
"sorry, this idiot  isnt my friend"
"Hmmph!”
"gwenchana Tae" Jessica said soothingly.
"Yul" Taeyeon call her bestfriends.
"n-nae?"
"What are you looking for?"
"n-nothing"
"Why are you stammering? are you okay?"
"Taeng calm down, she was just nervous because there are many beautiful women here, she would be fine after getting the girl later.”
"You go on your words and this glass will drift right in your face, Soo"
"ha ha very funny, Yul, why do I have friends who are very violent?" Sooyoung said dramatically.
Jessica look at her mother, she saw her mother give her a sign for her to come.
"Tae"
"yes?"
"my mom wanted us to go there"
"Why? Is there something wrong?"
"I dont know, let's go"
"Arasseo. Soo, Yul. I have to go, have fun"
"Of course Taeng" Sooyoung said. when Taeyeon and Jessica was gone, she saw Yuri. "hang in there buddy" Sooyoung comfort her bestfriend, Yuri nodded weakly.

-
while at the outdoor, there a girl standing who hesitated at the door.
"are you sure you want to do this?" a man holding  that girl's hand.
"Nae oppa" she replied quietly.
"Arasseo. Dont be afraid, its okay, I'll go with you"
"thank you oppa"
"Let's go in"
-
"what’s wrong mom?"
"you must get ready to the stage, the event will begin soon" Mrs. Jung said.
Taeyeon and Jessica nodded.
"You bring the ring right Taeyeon?"
"Yes Mrs. Jung, the ring is here-" Taeyeon reached into her pocket but didno find the ring.
"why? What's wrong?"
"I lost the ring" she said confused, she’s so sure she put the ring in her pocket.
"what ???" Mrs. Jung asked, shocked. Jessica was also surprised but she choose to silent.
"I'll look for it, wait a minute" and Taeyeon went out looking for her engagement ring.
-
"You wait here, I'll get a drink" he says. As he walked, his foot accidentally stepped on a box then he took it. "What is this??" he opened the box and saw a pair of rings. 'what the?'.
"Excuse me, I believe it was my ring box"
The man glanced behind him and saw a girl standing in front of him. 'its her'
"Uhmm, sir?"
"Siwon, Choi Siwon, sorry, I had discovered this down here" Siwon said, handing her the ring box he found.
"I'm Kim Taeyeon, its okay, I should thank you for finding my ring"
"You're welcome"
"I think I have to go, goodbye and thank you Siwon-ssi" Taeyeon bowed and left.
-
"You've found it?" Her mother asked.
"Yes eomma, this"
"You two stay here, the event will soon begin"

Soon, the host welcomes the guests and notify that the event starts. Taeyeon didnt pay attention to what the host was saying. She saw her father went onto the stage, standing in front of the mic. Once again, she doesnt pay attention to what his father said. She didnt know why but she felt anxious. She heard her name called by her father but she just stood there. "Come Tae" Jessica said.

They both walk hand in hand onto the stage. Taeyeon looking towards the guest in front of her, She spots Tiffany staring at her without stopping. 'Is tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter