CHAPTER 16.

The BOYS Next Door. :]

 

PS. I'm trying to write in the Author's POV now :)))
tell me if you guys like it!
 
 
 
 

 
 
The two of them were both surprised to see who called his name. Yeonra eyed the tall and slim girl, while Donghae could only stare.....she was a new face to Yeonra, but to Donghae, her face was something he would never forget.
 
 
"Hee-In??" 
 
The girl approached Donghae and hugged him tight like they haven't seen each other for ages, "Finally! I thought you wouldn't recognize who I was~" 
 
She winked.
 
"How could I forget you?" He draped his arm around her shoulder "We DID grow up together, you know." 
 
"Come on, let's sit down. We have a LOT of catching up to do." said Hee-In.
 
Donghae looked towards Yeonra's table to see if she was looking at them, but to his dismay, she just kept on reading her book.
 
 
Yeonra became temporarily distracted by the two people sitting at the table beside hers. She could hear faint laughs, see hugs being exchanged, and a few other playful skinship going on between the two. 
 
A few moments were passing by and...
 
 
"Hey.." Yoochun sat beside Yeonra
 
"Hi~" She put on a smile as he hugged her
 
"It's only the first day and you're studying like there are final exams tomorrow.." They both laughed
 
 
 
                                                                  * DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGG!!! *
 
 
 
The bell rang, which signalled that classes were done for the day. 
 
Yoochun stood up first before offering Yeonra his hand. Of course, she blushed and kissed his cheek then held onto his arm before going out of the library.
 
Not long after, Hee-In also suggested that the two of them leave, shortly following the other couple. 
 
 
Rain started to pour down hard on the gray pavement right after they all exited the school gates. 
 
"Yoochun!" Yeonra quickly grabbed his hand and went to a nearby shade. 
 
"Thank you Yeon-ah. But....how can I take you home in this weather? I knew I should've brought my car...." 
 
She intertwined her fingers with his "It's okay Chun...we'll find a way, okay?" She smiled
 
 
A few minutes later, a car stopped by in front of the young couple. The driver pulled down the windows and called out to them,
 
 
"Hey, you're...Yeonra, right? Donghae's friend?" Yeonra nodded slowly
 
"Aren't you Hee-In?" She asked
 
She smiled, "Yeah, I am....Look, it's raining hard out, if you guys need a ride, you're more than welcome to hop in the back seat~"
 
 
Though the offer seemed to be very tempting, Yoochun and Yeonra made conversations with their eyes and both of them seemed to think it wasn't a good idea. Not because Hee-In didn't seem nice, but because they thought it would be a bother to her......and Donghae.
 
 
"Umm...we're good, thanks. I'm sure we can find a way back home soon." Yoochun replied calmly
 
"Oh...okay then~ But if you guys need a ride, I guess Yeonra could text Donghae so we can pick you guys up. Anyway, see you later~" Then Hee-In rolled up the car window and proceeded to drive back to the apartment with Donghae.
 
 
Yeonra still seemed a bit surprised when she saw Donghae riding in Hee-In's car "They're close friends...maybe even closer than that...wait, why am I even thinking about that..? I have Yoochun!" She mentally slapped herself before looking to her boyfriend.
 
 
She reached into her bag and saw one umbrella inside "Chun, I only have one umbrella...How are we going to get back with this?"
 
He gave her a sly smile "Hop on my back. Quick." By now she knew what was playing in his head. 
 
"You know, if you wanted my to hug you, you could've just asked~ Not making up excuses..." 
 
"Yeon-ah..." He moved closer to her face "I'm your boyfriend. I can do that whenever.I.want." He inched closer to her as he said each word..
 
"Y-yah..." Her palm blocked his face "Arasso arasso! I'll hop on your back" He smirked after taking her onto his back and letting the umbrealla cover the both of them.
 
 
 
                                                                      AFTER A FEW MINUTES...
 
 
 
The other two were stuck in traffic 2 blocks away from Seoul University...
 
 
"I knew I should've taken the short route..." Hee-In pouted
 
"It's okay. At least we can pass time by talking, right?" He gave a half-smile
 
Hee-In was about to reply, but instead Donghae saw that her eyes seemed to follow something on his side of the car on the street.
 
"What is it?" He looked to his right
 
 
Passing by were the two people they saw just a few minutes ago. Yeonra was on Yoochun's back while he was holding up the umbrella for the both of them. They were laughing and smiling which probably meant that they were sharing stories and telling jokes. Donghae shifted uncomfortably in his seat when he saw Yeonra kiss Yoochun's cheek a few times.
 
 
"Hey...." Hee-In started waiving her hand in front of Donghae's face
 
"W-What?" He stared blankly at her
 
Hee-In looked at the couple passing by their car "They make such a cute couple, don't you think?" She smiled "Yeonra looks like the innocent, sweet girl while Yoochun's her handsome prince..." 
 
 
Hee-In went on for a couple of minutes talking about how a good couple she thought the two made. But for Donghae, he couldn't help thinking that somehow....HE should be the one with Yeonra. 
 
But then, all hope was lost when the two of them got back together. He started to think that he should just give up...and he did. Now all he hoped was that somehow, he could find his feelings for Hee-In again and maybe in the future....become her official boyfriend.
 
His mind might be getting a little crazy right now, and so might be his next words...all he knew was, he had to let this all out....NOW.
 
 
"Hee-In..." He tapped her shoulder
 
"Yeah?" He could only look at her for a few seconds more before gathering up his courage to talk, "What is it, Hae?" 
 
"Am I going to be too late if I told you...." He paused
 
"Tell me what? Come on...spit it out~"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                         ".....that I've always liked you and I want to be your real boyfriend."