CHAPTER 4.

The BOYS Next Door. :]

BECAUSE I'M EVIL.....I'LL POST ANOTHER TEASER. >:))))



JUST JOKING~!




                                                                                              ENJOY CHAPTER 4!!!  :D








Yeonra's POV



I walked with Chansook until a few blocks from Seoul University to get to the bus stop, Chansook and I decided to ride the same bus and I'd get off when I was near my house while she would ride the bus all the way to hers.

I invited Chansook to have a late night trip to the mall to relax ourselves after taking the entrance test, because my parents texted me that they had a last minute business trip and I had plenty of time for myself. But, she declined and said that she had to do "research" (with that evil smile of hers, OF COURSE). PFFFTT~~ If i know, she's oogling over some guy she met during the test and SOMEHOW managed to get his number, and now she's going to use the rest of the night searching for info on that guy on the internet.


 


                                  WOW. I NEVER KNEW STALKING COULD BE DONE SO......DISCREETLY.
                              *but hey, I don't blame her, I WOULD PROBABLY DO THE SAME THING. :))))*





As I get near our front door, I thought I heard faint footsteps approaching from the  nearby driveway. Being the paraoid girl that I am, I shouted out,


"Hello~? Who's there?"


Anyone who was whithin reach could see in my face that I was tense. I decided to just brush it off and get my keys so that I can get inside quickly


'Maybe it's just fatigue.....maybe I'm just stressed from the test. Yeah...that's it. Or maybe it was that roaming cat the other day.....I think I better go in before I think of other weird excuses/ideas..'


As I finished putting the key in and turning the knob of the front door, I heard loud footsteps approaching me. As I was halfway through the door, I turned around to see a tall figure wearing a brown trenchcoat.....


"What are YOU doing here??"


He smirked and went closer...."Ya! Don't get any closer!" I stepped back, getting inside the house while facing him, ready to close the door, but he used his foot to block it and he continued inside the house. I froze in my place as he observed his surroundings before turning his head towards my direction and grabbing my wrist forcefully.


He looked at me with his piercing gaze as he said, "Is that how you talk to your BOYFRIEND, Park Yeonra?"


"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL YOURSELF MY BOYFRIEND, PARK YOOCHUN......NOT AFTER WHAT YOU DID." I gave him my own glare and our eyes fought for whoever will lose the "staring contest" first.

 
I tried to escape his grip, but the more I tried, the more he tightened his hand on my wrist. It was starting to hurt as seconds passed by and I could feel my hand starting to numb....


"LET ME GO, YOOCHUN-SSHI." I demanded


"Yoochun-sshi?" He looked away and laughed sarcastically, "What happened to OPPA? Or YEOBO?" By now he had both of his hands on my shoulders. Although he seemed to talk in a calm manner, it was easy to see he was angry inside by the way he squeezed my shoulders.


"You lost that privilege when you chose to kiss another girl besides me, Yoochun-SSHI." I said, EMPHASIZING THE WORD -SSHI.


He pushed me to the door then trapped me between his arms. It was no use trying to push his arms or kick his legs, because he was a bit stronger than most average guys.

 

                                   *I MEAN, WHO WOULDN'T AFTER SPENDING 3 TIMES A WEEK IN THE GYM?*


"When will you get over that and believe me when I said that SHE MADE THE MOVE, NOT ME. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS, YEONRA!!" He shook me a bit violently but I managed to stand my ground and stare at him as I said,


"You know.......I didn't want to believe what I saw that night.......but you didn't even move, Yoochun. You just stood there! And what's worse is that you tried to kiss back! I SAW YOU! It was as if we didn't have a relationship for 2 years.....2 YEARS, YOOCHUN! DID YOU EVEN CONSIDER THINKING OF ME AT THAT MOMENT?!" By now my eyes were flowing with tears......

 

"Park Yeonra...." He said as he loosened his grip on my shoulders. At first, I thought he would already take his hands off me, but it turns out that he released his hands, only to wrap his arms around me....he then clasped his hands at my back to make sure I won't go anywhere. He rest his head on my right shoulder and......



                      'Wait.....why do I feel something wet on my back? Is...? ................IS YOOCHUN CRYING?'

 

 






Yoochun's POV



I couldn't hold it in anymore......I started to cry on her shoulders, not caring if her shirt was getting wet. These past few weeks have been hard on me, and I needed to let her know. I needed to tell her what I've been wanting to say since that unfortunate night..


With a soft voice, I was able to say, "Park Yeonra....Did you even TRY listening to my side of the story? I TRIED to explain things, but you kept on pushing me away.....DO YOU KNOW HOW PAINFUL IT WAS FOR ME?" I trembled at the last few words I said..


"P-pl-please Yoochun......" Both of us were still crying at this point.


I looked into her eyes and read her expression, though I wasn't sure if it was pity, anger, or confusion I saw. Before she could say anything else, I took the initiative and gave her a small kiss on her lips. She closed her eyes first, and her crying continued. When I pulled back, I brought my hands to her cheeks and held her face. I said,


"I still kept my promise, Yeonra. You're STILL the one I love, and the way I see it..........you're STILL my girlfriend. I won't let anyone take you away from me....I'll make sure that you end up mine~ I LOVE YOU Yeonra, and that will never change."


With that, I let go of her slowly and gently pushed her to the side to reach to door knob. I walked out of her house, not minding if I looked liked a fool in front of her. What was important was that I made my point and let out what I needed to say.

I looked back and saw that she was still in her place...not moving. I sensed that she was shocked by what I said, and knowing Yeonra, she'll be thinking about what I said for a long time.

As I was a few houses away from her place, I muttered to myself....

 



"Yeonra........this will be the last time you ignore and treat me like this. No matter what choices you make, in the end, YOU WILL STILL BE MINE. ONLY MINE."





 


 

 

*is this chapter too drama-y?* Sorry if the drama came a bit fast, we were really excited to write some drama scenes to keep you guys interested in the story :)))))



OOOOOOOOOOOO........so Yeonra's 'mystery guy' is no other than Park Yoochun of DBSK!!

Looks like Donghae will have some competition~ >:))))
P.S. Yoochun will play a very important role in Yeonra's parts in the story, so keep an eye out for him!



A/N:  SO THAT NOBODY IS CONFUSED, CHAPTERS 1 TO 4 ARE FLASHBACKS OF BEFORE YEONRA AND CHANSOOK MOVED INTO THE APARTMENT NEAR SEOUL UNIVERSITY. CHAPTER 5 WILL BE THE PRESENT TIME. :D





                     PLEASE KEEP ON COMMENTING, SUBSCRIBING, and SPREADING the fanfic! THANK YOU!