CHAPTER 14.

The BOYS Next Door. :]

Yoochun's POV






                                                                           "MY ANSWER IS YES."



I almost dropped my phone after I heard her reply......


                                                                                Did I hear..........

                                                              Did she just.......................SAY YES?



"C-chun...?" Oh, right....she was still on the phone.... "Ya.......gwaenchanha?"


That voice.......HER voice..................I've been waiting too long for this chance, and it's finally here~ And she called me 'Chun'.....not Yoochun, not Yoochun-sshi. CHUN.

 



"N-ne.....Yeon-ah. I-I'm h-her-e........"

"Oh...........I thought you hung up on me."

"No.......it's just that..........."

"......................you didn't think that I'd say yes, right?"

"...........yeah.." I could feel my hands becoming sweaty "Hey, can we meet up today?"

"It's the first day of school tomorrow..............can't we meet by then.....?" She asked

"Please......?"

 



I HAVE to talk to her. SHE JUST SAID 'YES' TO ME! But.....why all of a sudden? I didn't expect her to say 'yes' after only 2 days.........Aish, it doesn't matter now. The only thing that matters is that SHE TOOK ME BACK!

I would be all up and about screaming like a maniac right now if I wasn't in a public place.........yes, I'm at the mall.


I heard a small sigh come from the other line.... 'Please let her say yes....'


"Arasso.........."

"YES!"

.........................WAIT! Did I just scream that on the phone?? 'Oh no...' Now people around me are staring, and.......Yeonra's still on the other line!

 


"Ya..........why did you scream like that??"

"Ummmmm........nothing! It's just.......something....you know, uh.............yeah! See you later!"

"Wait, Chun!"


I hung up...............damn, Yoochun! I do a facepalm and start to walk faster than normal.....






                                                     "Yeon-ah.....................I WON'T MESS UP THIS TIME."











 


Yeonra's POV







I really hope I made the right decision of giving Yoochun another chance.




Of course, one of the reasons why I said 'yes', was because I wasn't over him...........and I think I can't.



                                                   [ A/N: SHE WILL.........................in the future. :))))) ]



My stomach gave out a sound, and I clutched onto it..... 'I NEED to eat....!'

Well, I WOULDN'T be hungry right now if I was able to buy that box of dark chocolates......and NO, I'm not angry OR jealous~ JUST REALLY HUNGRY.

I saw this big directory-slash-map of the mall, so I went near it and looked for a good place to have dinner. Italian? American? Korean? 'Aish.........' I couldn't decide where to have dinner, so I roam around the mall trying to find a nice restaurant. I turn around one corner and....



                                                                                "OOOOMPH!"



I was already waiting for my cheek to touch  the floor and for my body to crash down, but when I open my eyes.........................there HE was. I feel something warm touching me...............I felt that one of his hands was on my back, supporting my weight, and the other one my waist. I wanted to say something...............but when my eyes met his, I couldn't say a word......This has ALWAYS been his effect on me. Even I can't figure out the reason why..............


"Hey...." His lips curved into a smile. 'The smile I secretly missed seeing'

"H-h-hi..."

 


I gulped down an imaginary lump on my throat and I could swear I saw him smirking right at me.
 


"Maybe.......you want to get up now?" I didn't say anything [Scratch that.....I COULDN'T SAY ANYTHING.] and just looked at him. He gave off a bad expression and muttered,

 "You're heavy...." And that's when  my mouth started to work again

"HEAVY??" I got off his grip, stood up and adjusted my clothes "Ya, Park Yoochun! I AM NOT HEAVY!" I shouted "......although I DO like to eat" I whispered to myself "I'm still in good shape!" I cross my arms in front of me and showed him I was angry at his comment.


Just then, Yoochun went closer to me and put his arms around me again. He pulled me close to his chest and hugged me before laughing "I missed teasing you, Yeon-ah.....I missed seeing you being 'fake-angry'~ " He continued to laugh "I know you're not heavy, pabo~" He put his palms on both my cheeks "Come on, I'm hungry.....let's go eat! "


Before I could object, he was already pulling my arm "Chun! Where are we going??"

 


"You'll see." Curse that hypnotic smile......



 


                                                                        *20 MINUTES LATER*




"We're here!" Yoochun announced while he spread his arms

Just as I thought.......Chun brought me to the old ramen shop that we always used to eat dinner. 'Does he insist on re-living EVERY single memory we had as a couple?'

We saw a vacant table near the left, so I sat down on one of the chairs while Yoochun went to order our meals. He went back after ordering, and our ramen was served 10 minutes after.

I was already rolling my chopsticks to take another bite but I look up to see Yoochun just smiling at me.....and he hasn't even eaten anything yet.

 


"Ya.......stop staring and just eat!"

"Don't want to."

"What....? So you mean you just bought that ramen to pretend to eat so you could stare at me all night?" I joked

"Hmmmmm....pretty much~" I dropped my spoon into the bowl

"YA!"

"Wae? It's not a crime to stare...." He innocently answered

"Fine......I'll be here happily eating my ramen~" I flashed a smile

 


After a few more minutes, a waitress approached us while holding a silver tray. On top of it was a chocolate cake, along with it was ice cream with chocolate truffles.

"Ummm, I'm sorry, you must've gotten the wrong table...we didn't order this."

"Don't worry~ It's on the house.......it's a special we have for couples who visit the shop."

I saw Yoochun laughing at the corner of my eye "Ah, is that so?" She nodded "Gumawo~" Then the waitress left.......It wasn't long before Yoochun and I were done eating the ice cream and were headed out. It was only then I remembered one important thing about the ramen shop....

 


"Chun...?"

He grabbed my hand and held it tight "Yeah? What's wrong?"

"The ramen shop DOESN'T serve any kind of dessert..........I remember because when we used to go here, I would ask the old lady owner if they had desserts, but she always refused to serve me some...."

"That's because.........I kinda...requested for them to serve us something special. Since, you know.......we're...."

"Back together....?" I finished his sentence "Ya......next time tell me, okay?" He nodded. I gripped his hand tighter and hugged him. I assumed that his face was really surprised because he didn't expect me to be like this, especially since we only got back together a few hours ago.

 


                                                                         "THANK YOU, CHUN."
 


"I-it's fine, Y-yeon-ah...." I laughed at his embarassed state "Let's go, I'll take you home..."







                                                                        *30 MINUTES LATER*





We arrived at the front of my building, and I was about to go up myself, but Chun insisted that he would walk me right at our front door. Passing by the guard at the entrance, I saw that the elevator doors were already going to close. I walk fast and shout to whoever was inside the elevator

 


"Please hold the elevator!"

A hand then stopped the elevator doors from closing, and Chun and I walked towards its opening.

 


"Thank y----..........Donghae? Yunho?"
 


                                                                         'Why did they HAVE to be here?'
 


"Ummm, hi, Yeonra......."

Yunho and Donghae scooted over to the side to give some space for the two of us and pressed the floor where we all stayed at.

Anyone who was inside the elevator could sense the strong and awkward tension between the three of us. Nobody was talking.....but that changed when Chun decided to "talk" to the other boys...

 


"Hey, you were the guys I saw during Yeonra and Chansook's New Year Party, right? Hey, I'm Yoochun.....Yeonra's boyfriend" He shook both of their hands 'It's weird seeing Chun all friendly like this...'

"Ya, Chun!" I whispered to his ear and slightly elbow his aarm

"Ouch! Hey..........it doesn't matter if we just got back together a few hours ago......WE ARE A COUPLE RIGHT NOW AFTER ALL. And call me oppa, arasso?"

 

I think the two guys overheard him since I saw Donghae quickly look away and Yunho sneakily backing up to Donghae...

"Aish~ ...............but stop being so straightforward, and cheesy!"

"Come on, Yeon-ah.......you KNOW you like it." There goes his ego again....


 


When we get to the door of my apartment we both bid Yunho and Donghae a good night before they went in their apartment, which was opposite from ours. I notice a note was taped to the door....
 


 

        Yeonra! I went out to buy some extra stuff for school tomorrow, don't wait up for me...I'll be back as soon as I can!
                    P.S. Yoochun, you better NOT do anything to my best friend while I'm gone, okay? Or else.....
                                                                                                                                                         
- Chansook
 

 


"You already told Chansook??"

"Yeah........when we were at the ramen shop" He touched the back of his neck nerevously

"Aiya.......stop keeping secrets from me~" I pouted

"Arasso chagiya~" He cupped my cheeks and I hoped he wouldn't see me blushing.......

"Thank you, Yeon-ah.........for giving me another chance. This time around, I won't screw up, I PROMISE." He looked like a little kid while his fingers were crossing his heart

"YOU BETTER." I sarcastically replied







 

 


Donghae's POV
 

 



"Ya! Donghae! Come here, now!" Yunho whispered loud enough for me to hear in the living room

"What is it??" Aish....I'm in the middle of watching my favorite show!

"Just come here!"

 


"Jung Yunho! If you don't tell me what's going on, I swear-------WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" When I get to the door, his ear was glued to it and his eye was peeking out of the look-out hole in the door of our apartment. "Don't tell me you're---"

"Before you say anything.........I am NOT spying on them.......I'm just...checking out the competition~"

"So.....you have a crush on Yeonra?"

"No...........I like Chansook! I'm looking out for YOU slowpoke."

"Me? *pffffft* I have Hee-in~"

"Yeah....................I'll just pretend I believe that, Hae."



                                                                I shouldn't have agreed with Yunho.
 


Before I could protest, he alrleady pulled me to the door. I scoffed at how childish and immature Yunho looked right now, but nonetheless I decided to see what was getting him all worked up..
 


                                                                I shouldn't have looked through.
 


Yoochun had his arms around Yeonra's waist, and his forehead was leaning against hers. I saw him whispering TOO closely to her ear, and when he was done, Yeonra giggled like a total fangirl...
 


                                                      I should have just stayed in the living room.

 


Before saying their goodbyes, Yoochun leaned in to kiss Yeonra. I could see she was hesitant at first, but she finally gave in when Yoochun pouted in front of her....'Aish......why am I even looking at this.....'
 


                                                         I should have just left right then and there.
 


When Yoochun left, I saw that she was both in a state of shock and excitement because she was smiling while holding her lips. Slowly, her hands made its way from her lips.........to her heart.
 


Her smile..............................................was different.




































                                                  PARK YEONRA, I SHOULDN'T HAVE FALLEN FOR YOU.