TEASER. :)))

The BOYS Next Door. :]

                                      I NEED A CO-AUTHOR FOR THE YUNHO-CHANSOOK CHAPTERS!!!

                                             * More info about this on the REAL Chapter 15. :] *



 

 


 




TEASERS



PART 1:

 



The two continued to chat for a few more moments before a professor entered the class. The middle-aged woman with frizzy hair, an old-fashioned wardrobe style, and thick glasses stood before the students and introduced herself.

"Good morning students. I'm Mrs. Yeung and I will be your homeroom adviser for this semester. Now, before you all get comfortable with your seats, I'll tell you that I already have a seating arrangement planned out for this class."

A mix of shocked, excited, and indifferent faces could be seen on the faces of the students inside the room.

 


"You will seat alphabetically and by pairs.......and before any of you react, this seating arrangement will be a bit different because we will start from the very back of the class."

Mrs. Yeung started to call out names, and __________ and I exchanged sad glances as I took the seat in the middle of the class. She was about to call the next student when someone walked through the classroom door.
 


"Ah....I see we are late for our first day, Mr. _________?"

"Sorry Mrs. Yeung, but the dean asked me to go to his office to settle some issues regarding my late enrollee status here at Seoul University."

"Is that so? Well....you better be on time tomorrow, am I understood Mr. ________?"

"Ne sonsaengnim." He bowed

She turned her attention back to the class and gestured for ________ to come near her.



                                                                                'I can't believe.....''
 


"Class, this is _____________. He'll also be in this class." He bowed again to the class and afterwards shifted his eyes towards my direction, giving me THAT killer boy-next-door look. "Now, go take your seat beside Ms. __________."


"We meet again, ___________."

"You never told me you were going to S.U.~"

"I wasn't. But when I found out you were going to enroll here, I asked my father to have me transferred. Besides........you know I'm possessive and I can't stand to think that you're going to attend a school with the chances that some guy might steal you from me."

 


                          I could only blush at his reply. Damn, he really DOES know how to make girls swoon over him.



 




PART 2:




LINE TEASERS! :)))))


 



                                      "Now I know why I fell for you...............it's because YOU'RE JUST LIKE HER."

                                                                  "Want to share my umbrella with me?"

                         "This ride is NOT at all awkward. ME, HER, and THEM.........this will be the longest car trip of my life."

                          "Awww........just look at them~ They really look like a cute and sweet couple, don't you think?"

                    "I wandered around and found two other units on this floor..........do you know if they're still up for rent?"