CHAPTER 15.

The BOYS Next Door. :]

 

 
It was the first day of classes at Seoul University and students can be seen gathering in different places trying to find their way to their respective buildings..
 
Luckily, some students were able to find their classes quickly, like these two persons...
 
The two continued to chat for a few more moments before a professor entered the class. The middle-aged woman with frizzy hair, an old-fashioned wardrobe style, and thick glasses stood before the students and introduced herself.
 
 
"Good morning students. I'm Mrs. Yeung and I will be your homeroom adviser for this semester. Now, before you all get comfortable with your seats, I'll tell you that I already have a seating arrangement planned out for this class."
 
 
A mix of shocked, excited, and indifferent faces could be seen on the faces of the students inside the room.
 
 
"You will seat alphabetically and by pairs.......and before any of you react, this seating arrangement will be a bit different because we will start from the very back of the class."
 
 
Mrs. Yeung started to call out names, and Donghae and I exchanged sad glances as I took the seat in the middle of the class. She was about to call the next student when someone walked through the classroom door.
 
 
"Ah....I see we are late for our first day, Mr. Park?"
 
"Sorry Mrs. Yeung, but the dean asked me to go to his office to settle some issues regarding my late enrollee status here at Seoul University." 
 
"Is that so? Well....you better be on time tomorrow, am I understood Mr. Park?"
 
"Ne sonsaengnim." He bowed
 
 
She turned her attention back to the class and gestured for him to come near her.
 
 
                                                                         'I can't believe.....'
 
 
"Class, this is Park Yoochun. He'll also be in this class." He bowed again to the class and afterwards shifted his eyes towards my direction, giving me THAT killer boy-next-door look. "Now, go take your seat beside Ms. Park Yeonra."
 
 
The sounds of whispers, giggles, and scowls could be hear inside the classroom as Chun made his way to the seat beside mine..
 
 
"We meet again, Yeon-ah."
 
"You never told me you were going to S.U.." 
 
"I wasn't. But when I found out you were going to enroll here, I asked my father to have me transferred. Besides........you know I'm possessive and I can't stand to think that you're going to attend a school with the chances that some guy might steal you from me." 
 
 
I could only blush at his reply. Damn, he really DOES know how to make girls swoon over him. 
 
 
 
 
 
Donghae's POV
 
 
GREAT. JUST GREAT. They're both sitting in front of me. It's bad enough that i fell for Yeonra....but do I have to be mocked so much by fate? 
 
 
 
 
 
Author's POV
 
 
Donghae kept on staring at the couple (or more like Yoochun) as they had their share of "lovey-dovey" moments during class. When the professor wasn't looking, Yoochun would pull Yeonra's chair closer, leaving just enough space for his arm to hug her waist. Yeonra didn't seem to mind though...
 
They looked like your normal university couple.....but Donghae didn't like that idea one bit.
 
 
"Hey, I just have to stop by the dean's office. I'll see you later okay?" said Yoochun as they went out of the classroom
 
"So I'm going to the library alone...?" Yeonra said with a pout
 
Yoochun laughed at her attempt at being cute, "Yeon-ah, it's only the first day of school....you're already hitting the books?" 
 
"B-but..." Yoochun cut her off, "I'll be really quick, I promise babe." He pecked her lips before going on his way.
 
 
 
 
                                                                     A FEW MINUTES LATER....
 
 
 
Yeonra was doing advanced reading for some of the classes she took inside the library. Not many students were in there because it was only the first day of school...
 
As she was leafing through the pages of a book, she didn't notice that there was someone keeping an eye on her from the bookshelves behind her...
 
 
                                  "Now I know why I fell for you......it's because YOU'RE JUST LIKE HER." 
 
 
Donghae remembered how Hee-In also loved to visit the library during her free time when she was at school. Eventhough he wasn't a big fan of studying, he always accompanied her wherever she went. 
 
"Come on Donghae....make a move!" His brain told him "Hmm...it doesn't matter if she has a namja. We're just friends...right?" 
 
 
Donghae was already making his way to Yeonra's seat, then....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                  "Yah, Lee Donghae! Where do you think you're going?"