Chapter 2: Friends?

Got Love?

"Before Chapter 2 starts, I wanted to say thank you to those who subscribed and showed that they support my story and all of you are willing to wait. Hehehe. Anyways in my story, those lines that are bold and italized are the thoughts of those in POV. And have you seen the Confession MV of Got7: I LOVE YOU~ hahah. thanks

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Park Jin Young, the son of the Vice President of the university. 2nd year high school student, Acting Major and President of the Got Love Club. Will he meet a new friend that will be a great impact on his life just like before?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Inside the Student Council Room:

Jin Young was sitting in front of the student council president Im Jae Bum. The SC president was busy reading some papers Jin Young gave. Jae Bum thrown away the papers and Jinyoung was shocked.

"Why did you throw it away Hyung?" Jinyoung shouted.

"I don't agree to this condition" Jaebum said coldly.

Jinyoung crossed his arm and frowned.

"Ya Im Jae Bum!(informal tone) What is wrong with recruiting new Got Love members? Got love is a club you know!? It need members." Jinyoung said furiously.

Jaebum laughed.

"What is so funny?" Jinyoung looked at Jaebum.

"Nothing. Why are you so angry about this?" Jaebum said.

"Because I created this club and you agreed to it." Jinyoung said.

"I know that and I didn't agree to this event of recruiting new members because I'm not part of it? Jaebum said with a smile. 

"You want to help me recruit members?" Jinyoung's eyes sparkled.

"Ofcourse Junior" Jaebum said while ruffling Jinyoung's hair.

"But hyung, you're busy today" Jinyoung said.

"Nope. The things I'll only do today is to help you with the Got Love Club."

"Really? You're the best hyung in school" Jinyoung beamed with a smile.

"I already know that I'm the best hyung. Now go out of this room!" Jaebum said.

"Bye Hyung! See you later" Then Jinyoung ran outside the room.

He went to backyard of the academy.

While walking, he saw someone on his favorite spot in school "The Lone Tree" the only tree at the backyard of the school. 

Jinyoung always practice his script here and enjoy his time alone because no one stays there and it's too quiet.

He take a look of the person under the tree and was amazed of the person's beauty: Milky white, plump lips and dark hair with tints of red.

The only thing he couldn't see is his eyes. Jinyoung could feel his face blushing. He is straight but he couldn't resist being amazed to this boy's features. He took a step closer and next thing he knew he slipped on the ground.

MARK's POV

Jack was still holding my hand. We are outside of the field listening to the president of the university Mr. Lee Yung Ra welcoming us freshmen. After that a tall lady went on the stage. She was wearing the female uniform and she is carrying a clipboard. She started talking:

"Welcome freshmen! I'm Choi Min Ji, Student council secretary, Dance Major 3rd year High School. I'm here to give instructions for your orientation schedule for today." 

Jack let go of my hand and whispered to me.

"Min ji is soooooo cute. I think I like her."

"Oh. Okay. " I responded

The truth that he likes girls and I'm not sure what I really like.

"I've been wrong crushing on him" 

Oh no! I said that a little bit loud.

Jack looked at me and said

"Crushing on who? Wait, you have a crush?"

"Nope." I denied.

"But you said--" 

I didn't let him finished talking.

"I'ts nothing. Let's listen to the instructions now Jack." I managed to say something long.

He shrugged his shoulders and looked back at the stage. 

Min Ji continued talking.

"For the orientation schedule today: Dance Major: 8:00 am - 10:00 am orientation at the Dance studio, 3rd floor Room 303, Music Major 8:00 am - 10:00 am orientation at the Music Room, 3rd floor Room 305. You may go up now Dance and Music Majors! Hwaiting!"

"Dae!" the dance and music majors shouted.

Jack hugged me and said

"Got to go now. Goodluck on our first day!" He let go of me and ran to the elevator.

All alone now

I sighed.

"Okay, for Culinary Arts 9:00- 11:00 am orientation at the underground floor. Fashion Designing 9:00- 11: 00 am at 2nd floor room 205, Digital Arts 9:00- 11:00 am at 2nd floor Room 203. Okay, you can now wait at your respective rooms."

"Dae!" the students answered and leave.

"How long is it to take for the Art Major to be announced? I mumbled.

"And lastly for Literature Major, 10:00 - 12:00 noon 1st floor Room 105, Art Major 10:00 - 12:00 noon 4th floor Hall A and Acting Major 10:00- 12:00 noon Hall B. You can go now and once again this is Choi Min Ji. Welcome to Seoul Arts Academy!" 

"Kamsahamnida!" we uproared. Then we leave the field.

I checked the time, it's already 8:45 and my schedule is at 10:00. I need to find a quiet place where I could draw and be alone.

again..

I was busy walking the hallways and something caught my attention behind the school. I walked to that direction and saw an alone tree. 

Awww.. It looks so peaceful

"Well, no one is here. Guess I found my spot." I giggled just by myself.

I never giggled for a long time.

I took out my extra sketchpad, I don't usually use my sentimental sketchbook that's why I use a few extra more.

I started to draw the backview of the school as I can see it whole from this view. 

"Waaa.. this feels so nice." 

I can't stop smiling while drawing. It makes me feel at peace. 

30 minutes have passed

I'm almost done with the whole school, few more shadings to enhance the darker side. 

Almost done..*plaaak*

This is unexpected. Who is this guy who slipped in front of me? 

"C-can you help me up?" He looked me in the eye. I gazed away.

"I don't know you. You might kill me." 

He really might kill me.

"I'm not gonna hurt you just help me up. My knees are hurt." 

I thought deeper.

Maybe he doesn't really want to kill me.

"Ya, are you even listening to me?" 

I looked at him. "Yes I am listening." I stand up and went closer to him and lend my hand. He quickly grabbed it and I helped him stand up. I wanted to took away my hand but he won't let go.

Why won't he let go. This is getting creepier.

"Um..Could you let go of my hand?" I said.

He smiled. 

He's not that creepy. He has a good smile.

"I'm Park Jin Young. Friends?" 

Friends? I'm not yet ready to have friends.

I don't know what to say. I glanced at his watch and it's 5 minutes before 10:00. 

I can't be late to the orientation. 

"Sorry I need to go."

I let go of his hand and ran back inside the school.

JINYOUNG's POV

"Sorry I need to go." 

He left me and looking at him while running brings back memories. I looked at the ground and saw his sketchbook. 

"Wow, he really improved in drawing." 

I turned to the front page and there is something written there: Mark Tuan "Drawing Alone Makes me Happy"

I know it is you Mark. That beauty and kindness you showed me when we were kids. I missed it. But I know you don't remember me anymore. No wonder I was attracted to him the moment I saw him. 

"Hyung! Don't leave me."

That was the last thing he said and we never met again. I let go of him before but now I'll make sure we'll be friends again and be together forever.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 done..Yehheey.. 

Thank you guys for the support. Love love and kisses!

-eoeoorange