Chapter 4: Art Class (Part 2)

Got Love?

No One’s POV

Inside the Judging Room:

IM and Mark saw the two girls from the 49th station and two boys beside their teacher Ms. Sabelia.  Their teacher smiled and started to talk

“Last 2 stations; I’ll be expecting a high standard of art.”

The four of them answered “Dae”

“The four of you meet my two elite students” Ms. Sabelia said.

The other one stood up: black hair, tall nose, fair skin, with a smile plastered on his face.

He greeted them:

“Hello,I’mJeonJungkook, the accelerated Art major student. I’m a 97 liner.”

The four of them was shocked that he was younger than them.

Jungkook sat down smiling and amused by everyone’s shocked face.

The other elite student didn’t stood up: formal look, serious face, nicely trimmed hair.

He stared at Mark and said:

“I’m Song Mino, your senior, don’t disappoint me.” Then he looked away from Mark.

“Wow, his stare could kill a person” IM said to Mark.

They both giggled.

“Mr. Tuan and Mr. Im, behave okay?” Ms. Sabelia said in a devilish tone.

“Dae” both of them answered.

Ms. Sabelia talked

“Kang SeulGi, present your art”

The girl with black hair and yellow on the tip of the hair, sharp, single eyelid eyes, wearing jersey shirt and dyed jeans. She looks cool and has a strong aura. She walked in front, carrying a box and opened it on the table of the judges.

Everyone gasped including the serious Mino.

“This is amazing. A 3D circle sculpture made from melted crayons, blended together and hardened again and the dripping effect of blood on the center of the circle is nicely done.” Ms. Sabelia said in excitement.

“Blood?” the three students said in sync.

Seulgi looked back and said in an emotionless tone. “Yes blood. I used my own blood because the consistency of blood is better than paint.”

“Cool!” Mark and IM said.

“I like your seriousness for art Ms. Kang.” Mino said.

“Thanks” she said.

Jungkook only looked at the sculpture and still in shocked.

“Ms. Kang, Elite Score! The first one for today to receive that score.” The teacher said happily.

Seulgi bowed down.

“I’m honored Ms. Sabelia.”

Then she left the room and smiled at her partner Lee Harong.

The other girl showed her art.

“Sorry Ms. Lee. I give you Drop score for this art. You are out of the Art Major.” She said in a cold tone.

Harong cried and left the room.

“Why drop score?” Jungkook asked.

“She doesn’t have a passion for art. She has the skills but not the heart for art. The drawing is good but it doesn’t have any emotions on it so a drop score is what she deserves.” Ms. Sabelia said in scarier tone. Jungkook nodded at the teacher’s explanation.

Then she called IM.

“Mr. Im Chang Kyun, your art please.”

IM grinned and gave them his large sketchpad. The hardbound type.

“Before we continue, Mr. Im why are you not wearing any shoes?” she asked.

IM scratched his head and answered.

“Uh- I feel confident with no shoes on!” he explained.

“Oh~ if that’s what it is, let’s just proceed to open your art.”

She opened the sketchpad and said

“Heol (disbelief)”

“No doubt, this is an Elite score” she astonished.

IM bowed down.

“Thanks. Pleasure to know” he said.

“I agree this is great.” Mino said.

Jungkook clapped his hand. “You’re the man.”

Ms. Sabellia showed Mark the art work of IM.

 

MARK’S POV

“Take a look Mr. Tuan.”

I walked in front and looked at it. By the moment I saw IM’s art my heart jumped with joy. The art itself glows with happiness. It’s a pop- art.

“The circle pop- art accented with shredded charcoal and burnt with fire and shines the most with the rainbow sparkles mixed with it. The balance of the dark and bright side gives happiness. It shows a Yin and Yang vibe. Congrats Mr. Im.” The teacher said proudly.

IM smiled and took his sketchpad.

“Can I stay here and wait for my partner Markie?” IM asked cutely.

“Sure you can cutie!” Jungkook exclaimed.

“You can do it Markie! I’ll be here!” IM cheered to me.

“Thanks” I said.

I gave them my sketchbook. They opened it and without any comment, Ms. Sabelia said.

“Elite score.” She closed my sketchbook and returned it.

“Definitely an elite score” Jungkook said.

“You’ve surpassed my expectations.” Mino said.

All of them complimented me but they sounded like they’re sad.

“You can go out now the both of you. I’m gonna cry for a moment.”

“Me too” Mino and Jungkook said.

I and IM went outside the judging room looking so confused.

We were walking back to the hall when I broke the silence between us.

“Both of us an elite score? I couldn’t believe it.”  I said.

I looked at IM and he still looks confused.

“Markie?” he said.

“Yes?” I respond.

“Can I see your art? I feel I’m in a sad aura right now” IM said.

“Oh sure, here take it.” I gave him my sketchbook and he opened it. His eyes grew wide and he cried.

“Why are you crying?” I panicked.

“Your art, it makes me sad, sad in a beautiful way.”

“Really?”

“Yes, the formation of fade out shades emphasizing the circle and then forming into a tear drop from this half- faced man tells a story that could make a person cries. This is a masterpiece.” IM explained while crying.

 I smiled.

“IM, you said to me it’s not a masterpiece because we are not yet masters.”

“Whatever” IM continued crying.

I walked closer to him and wiped his tears on his cheeks with my thumb.

He looked straight at me while I wipe away his tears.

“Stop crying IM” I said. He looked so cute right now.

He hugged me tight and patted his head.

“That’s what you get for crying to my drawing.”

He laughed and hugged me even tighter.

“You’re stupid Markie.” He said.

I smiled. I was happy at that moment when I saw Jinyoung looking at us. He was standing few steps away from me. He was clenching his fists and looked angry.

“Um, IM maybe we should let go each other now.” I said to IM still hugging me.

“Why? I’m enjoying this Markie.” He said.

I, myself don’t want to let go because it’s been a long time I hugged a friend.

But we really need to let go, because this Jinyoung looks so angry and now he is walking towards us.

He’s right in front of me and pulled me away from IM.

He was holding my wrist tightly. He was really mad. But I don’t know why.

“are you crazy?” I said angrily.

“What Mark you can’t understand of the things I said to you? That you only belong to me!” he said furiously.

IM looked confuse but he hold my hand and tried to pull me away.

“Let go of Markie. He doesn’t belong to anyone.” He said.

“Stay out of this. Who are you to Mark?” Jinyoung exclaimed.

I wanted to fight him but I can’t. There is that feeling again in my heart that it keeps beating fast.

“I’m Mark’s Partner. Who are you?” IM said.

Jinyoung let go of me.

He walked closely to IM and pulled IM’s shirt attempting to punch him.

“I’m Mark’s one and only friend!” he said.

After he said that it echoed in my mind.

Only friend… only friend…

I wanted to cry hearing that. But I don’t want to show I’m weak.

“Stop it both of you!” Ms. Sabelia said from behind.

I thanked Ms. Sabelia for coming at the right time to save me from this commotion and confusion.

Jinyoung let go of Im and then the three of us bowed down.

“Okay, now go back to the hall.You Mr. Park. I’m gonna report this to your father.” Ms. Sabelia threatened Jinyoung.

“Okay Ms.Kwon.”

Jinyoung answered.

He walked towards me.

“Sorry for bothering you Mark. But, please come meet me at the gate later.” He said and looked so eager.

“I will come meet you so that you won’t bother me anymore.” I said.

I hold IM’s arm and went back to the Hall. IM smiled at me and said.

“It’s okay Markie. I’m here for you.”

I gave him a sly smile. Then we entered the hall leaving Jinyoung behind.

Jinyoung’s POV

Why does he do this to me? Doesn’t he know that it pains me a lot? If only he could remember again. I would totally make sure to let him remember me again when I talk to him later. But, wait, who’s that boy with him claiming that he is his partner? And why am I getting jealous? I’m just an unforgotten friend.

“Junior! You are my only friend” that’s what he said before when we were friends, why he couldn’t remember me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dandandan. The part 2 is out.. lol. thanks for everyone who upvoted my story continued supporting my fic. I love you guys and thanks for the ever loving support. Mansae!!