Chapter 8: Official Member

Got Love?

So  first of all before I start chapter 8, I would like to sincerely apologize of not updating for almost 9 months and I'm a bad author for that. but please forgive me as I was busy with college and we have research studies and we've been busy interviewing people so sorry everyone and maybe next we'll be done with our research. Now I decided to update and hope you'll like it. Once again sorry. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One’s POV

“Introduce yourselves please.” Jinyoung said.

A guy wearing a choker stand up.

"Hi. My name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul. You can call me BamBam. I'm from fashion major second year." He flashed a smile at everyone.

Mark’s POV

I stared at the guy with choker; wearing leopard print jacket.

After Jinyoung said that we need to introduce ourselves he stood up.

"Hi. My name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul. You can call me BamBam. I'm from fashion major second year." He smiled at everyone and seriously looked so cute.

I tried to glance at Jinyoung and he’s looking right at me. Then he winked. He winked at me?

Snap out of it Mark.

I avoided eye contact with him. Until Yugyeom exclaimed.

“Uwaa! You look very feminine Bambam!” Yugyeom exclaimed and I pinched his arms out of embarrassment.

“Mind to call me hyung!” Bambam outroared.

“Sorry Hyung!” Yugyeom bowed down.

“You’re cute!” Bambam said.

“You’re way cuter” Yugyeom said back again.

“Ya! Would you stop it?” JB hyung said.

“Dae!” both of them exclaimed.

They both sat down. I tried to look at Jinyoung again.

Why do I keep looking at him? Stop it Mark!

He’s still staring at me. And my heart is pounding hard.

I avoided again. Then he said.

“you already know our student council president Mr. Im Jae Bum a very hardworking person.”

We clapped our hands and then JB hyung stood up.

“Thank you everyone and welcome to Got Love club and I hope you’ll do all your responsibilities.”

“DAE!!” we sync altogether.

Then a guy wearing a plain white shirt and seems too clean stood up.

“What’s up!?” he said in an awkward cool voice.

“Stop acting cool hyung!” Bambam scolded him.

Then he cracked a laugh.

“Hehe. So I need to sing this out right?” the guy said.

Then he breathes deeply and… (sings his introduction)

OHHHHHH! I’m Yongjae a boy who came from Music Major and I sing all the time even in the hallways which JB Hyung got angry of. NIICCCCEEEE to meet you all ooohooohhh.

My mouth drop of awe, he has an amazing voice no wonder he’s from major of music.

 “Nice voice hyung!” Yugyeom exclaimed and he’s too much hyper than I’ve expected.

Yongjae hyung sat down and act cool again.

“Show off” Jackson said to Yongjae.

Yongjae stick his tongue out at Jackson and I laughed a little.

But as  I quickly glanced at Jinyoung he’s still staring at me.

I managed to smile a little at him to kill the awkwardness and he ignored me.

What? I’m being nice to him. Whatever.

I looked at Jackson and smiled as I watch him trying to show everyone his abs while Bambam was pulling Jackson’s shirt down.

“Stop it Hyung!” bambam said.

“Okay fine. By the way I’m Jackson, I’m in Dance Major, Second year and I’m handsome and y.” He introduced with confidence.

We clapped and then jinyoung speak

“Now every past member have introduced, now let’s listen to our newly joined members.”

Yugyeom grinned and stood up.

“Hi! I’m yugyeom a 97 liner from the cooking major. Nice to meet you cool people!” He said with a big smile. We all laughed at how hyper he is.

Then Jinyoung glanced at me.

“Now let’s meet this last member.” He smiled a little and I felt my hands shivering then Yugyeom and Jackson seen I’m shaking they both held my hand.

I saw Jinyoung’s reaction and he’s not happy with me holding their hands.

“good afternoon everyone. I’m Mark Tuan, Art major freshmen and I’m glad to be an official member of this club. Thank you for accepting me.” I said formally.

“Awwww that’s sweet.” They all hugged me except for Jinyoung.

“Okay everyone now listen, group meeting will be held every 4 PM Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Understood?” Jinyoung said.

“DAEEEE!” we all said together.

We bowed altogether and JB hyung, bambam, Jackson and Yongjae left off first and me and yugyeom said goodbye to Jinyoung.

“Thank you President.” We both said.

“Okay. But can we talk for a little bit Mr. Tuan. You can go now Yugyeom- ssi.”

I widened my eyes and I don’t know what to say and I felt really scared of talking to him.

“Okay, Bye Hyung and Pres.” He went out the room and I wanted to move backward.

He went closer and closer and I slowly shift backwards when he trapped me in the wall his both hands.

I want to get out, but he’s too strong.

“Just what you want to say.” I uttered.

He stared at me and I could see tears forming in his eyes.

“Are you crying?” I asked.

“No. I’m just happy to look at you and to be with you like this.”

“What are you talking about?” I said.

“Do you even remember me?” he said while his voice is shaking.

“No, I don’t know you.”

I could hear his breath warming up my face and I don’t know what to do anymore. I closed my eyes. When I felt something felt warm and soft plastered on my forehead and right that moment I realized he kissed my forehead.

I snapped out and hit him hard in the face.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I screamed.

“Making you mine.”

“Am I just a thing to you that you could play of?”

He let me go of his trap.

“I’m sorry. I couldn’t control myself.”

“Then control. Is it that hard?” I could felt tears dripping down my cheeks.

He wiped off my tears by his thumb.

I pushed him.

“Just…don’t touch me right now.”

I ran out the room and out of the school. My heart pounding really fast and hard when I bumped into my twin brother. He saw me crying and hugged me.

I felt protected.

Jinyoung’s POV

He ran out of the room and I ran behind him.

I didn’t know he’d be mad like that.

I was out of the school when I saw Mark hugging Jack his twin brother.

Why am I jealous?

And here I am thinking I have a chance with him.