Chapter 4: Art Class (Part 1)

Got Love?

MARK’S POV

I looked back and saw a woman: hair tied into a bun, with glasses, red lipstick, white polo shirt paired with a maroon pencil skirt and red pumps to complete her look.

She looked pretty.

“By any chance, are you Mark Tuan?”  she said in Korean but with a British accent.

“Ummm Yes” I answered.

“I’ve been looking for you dear” she beamed with joy.

“Why?”

“I’m Ms. Kwon Sabelia, your Art Major instructor.” I bowed at a sign of respect.

“Nice to meet you ma’am, I’m sorry for being late.”

“It’s okay dear, just go inside the hall and start the 1st activity assigned, I need to go to the lobby first.” She said.

I don’t know what I’m going to do, so I asked her.

“Excuse me ma’am” I said to her.

“Yes dear?” she turned around.

“What’s the activity?”

“Oh~ the first activity is for you to create an amazing "circle"anything that is shaped in circles you can do it in any ways; 2D, 3D, Sketching, painting, sculpting, molding. It’s up to you to impress me. Remember, I have a keen eye. Good luck.” She instructed and left.

“Bye teacher.”

I opened the door of the hall and it’s very big, the hall has a total of 50 stations, which each station is divided to two. Each student has their own station, which means we’re 100 students in total here.  I walked around looking for my station and everyone looked so busy. Other stations were close; maybe they don’t want any noise disturbing them.

No One’s POV

He found his station and looked at the other half of his station and it's closed. He opened the door of his station and was amazed. The station has its own table, racks, dividers, cabinets, buckets, heater (for melting purposes), and art materials (almost complete). He realizes that all the stations looked like a box especially inside. 

"Time to get started" Mark said.

Mark decided to make the simplest art he could do: a sketch.

Few minutes have passed and Mark is almost done with his artwork. He take a look at his finish product.

"I cannot call this a masterpiece. My emotions right now I can't express on my art. I don't understand. Am I sad?" he said.

MARK'S POV

I looked at my drawing. I don't usually drew like this. What I am feeling right now complicates my drawing. My heart is beating so fast right now. I once looked again at my drawing and said

"Gosh this is not a masterpiece."

"Of course it is not a masterpiece!" someone said behind me. I looked behind me and saw a boy wearing an orange with purple dots accent oversized shirt and black knee shorts but with no shoes?

He stepped inside my station and continued talking.

"It's not a masterpiece because we're just students, we are not masters yet." 

Well, he does have a point.

"Okay, Go back to your own station!" I complained. 

He went closer and looks like he's observing my station.

"Wow your station looks boring." he said.

"So? Now get out!" I said loudly.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Hi! Before I go, My name is IM CHANG KYUN. You can call me I.M. I'll be your Art Major Partner. I'm your other half station. You can take a look of my station if you want to." He smiled at me in a weird way.

Uwa. He looks so cute and weird at the same time.

He come closer and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my station. He bring me to his station and it's very organized and in color code of materials.

"Cool. When did you organized your station like this?" I was eager to know because it is very amazing for a station to be organized.

"I organized this awhile ago before we started the 1st activity. You're late so you don't have the time to organize. That's your fault." He acted so angry but looks so cute. I tried talking to him

"Uh- Im Chang- I. M?" 

He looked at me

"Hmmm?"

"I'm Mark Tuan. Let's be good partners from now on." I said.

This is the first time I asked a person to be good partners. Because he is such a cutie and a good person.

"You can call IM if you don't want to call me Chang Kyun and I'll call you Markie!" He grinned.

I laughed a little.

"Sure IM!"

We laughed together and I missed laughing with a good friend. But I noticed again his bare foot.

"IM, why don't you have any shoes on?"

He looked at his foot and smiled.

"Aheee, I feel comfortable working with my artwork with no shoes on."

He maybe really is dedicated to art. Who wouldn't? Maybe all of us here loves art more than ourselves. Me and IM talked for awhile, when our teacher Ms. Sabellia spoke on the microphone.

"Okay my dearest Art Major babies, we have 4 different scores for each art; The Elite score, Passing score, Repeat score, Drop score. Hope you all got a passing score or else you'll be out of your major in no time." she sounded like a devil.

"Time is up! Let's start with Station 1: Kim Eunbi and Lee Jae Sok and Station 2: Yong Jung il and Kang Hyun Suk. Proceed to judgement room located across this hall." the teacher's secretary announced

I'm getting nervous for both of us. We're the last station to be judge. I'm the 100th student so I'll be the last one to be judge.

Few minutes have passed and IM and I were already holding hands because of nervousness.

"We can do this IM!" I said to cheer him up.

He looked at me and grinned.

"Yes we can Markie!" 

"Station 49: Kang Seul Gi and Lee Ha Rong and Station 50: Im Chang Kyun and Mark Tuan proceed to judging area." the secretary announced.

"This is it." I said.

Then IM grabbed his sketchpad and I went to my station sketchpad too. We walked outside the hall and entered the Judging room. We opened the door and IM still doesn't have any shoes on.

-____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like this short update. Our Mark has a new friend and he'll be close to him. Hope you like I.M from Monsta X as part of this story. Hahah. Thanks you everyone for waiting. Hart Hart. Thanks for the loving subscribers and commentors! The Art Class might be a long chapter divided into parts because of detailed artworks. lol.. Hahaha bye guysseu