Chapter 7: Bestfriends

Got Love?

GUUUYYYSS! SORRY! I KNOW IT"S BEEN A LONG TIME BUT I REALLY AM BUSY WITH COLLEGE STUFFS. SO here is an update!!!

 

MARK’s POV

 

I woke early in the morning and saw that my brother was still sleeping. I decided not to wake him up and quickly get ready for school. I went downstairs and said goodbye to mom. I decided to walk to school than to ride my bike because I woke up early. I put on my earphones and listened to “When I grow up” by Seventeen. I really like the song. I enjoyed listening to music alone. I passed by the park when I saw someone vandalizing the wall beside it. I walked closer and closer when the one vandalizing the wall talked.

 

“What are you doing here?” he said.

“I—um- Isn’t it illegal to paint walls without permission?” I took off my earphones and said.

“Yes. So? Do you think I don’t have any permission here.” He said and then turned around. He looked rebellious. Wearing all black and a serious look plastered on his face.

“Um—you looked young to have permission to paint this wall.” I manage to say.

 

Why am I even talking to him? I don’t want to start a fight.

 

He looked at me and then laughed. He’s not scary when he laughs.

“Oh yes I’m young. And yes I don’t have a permit.” He said.

“You’re not afraid to be caught vandalizing a wall?” I asked.

“I’m not vandalizing. Besides this is my wall” he said proudly. He turned his back at me and continued spray painting the wall. He sprayed green paint saying: FREEDOM!

“I’m done.” He said throwing the paint can on the trash can.

“Nice work. But is this really your wall?” I asked?

He smiled and linked his arms with me.

“Yep, this is my wall. My mom bought it for me. I wanted to have this wall badly so she bought it just for me.”

“Ohh. You must be loved so much by your parents.” I said with a smile.

He let go of me and said. “They don’t love me. I want them to give me freedom. I don’t want to follow their orders all the time.”

I looked at him and he looked so sad.

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said- -“ I didn’t finished talking when he started laughing again.

“It’s okay. Anyways, I’m Jackson. I’m a second year student at Seoul Arts Academy.” He said while grabbing my arms again.

“I’m Mark, I also go to Seoul Arts Academy. I’m a freshman student.” I said with a smile.

“You’rea freshmen? Aren’t classes of freshmen start at 8?” he said.

“Yes, what time is it?” I asked.

He looked at his watch and sighed.

“Uhh..It’s 8: 05” he said.

My eyes went wide and I’m gonna be late for the second day of school.

“really? Well I need to go now. Byee!” I said quickly and ran off as fast as I could.

I arrive and located my co major class and it’s on the underground floor.

While running in to the elevator I saw Jin young and he smiled at me. I don’t have time to approach him because I’m running late. I ignored him and I could feel his stare darting my back. I entered the elevator and arrived to cooking class.

I take a peek if the class was starting but how lucky of me that it’s not yet. I entered the room and everyone was in their apron. I opened my bag and …

I left my apron

“Goshh!” I exclaimed a little too loud and everyone stared at me.

Someone tapped me in the back. I could feel my cheeks burning of embarrassment.

I wondered who tapped me, so I turned around and saw that it’s ..

Yugyeom – ah..

I’m startled that Yugyeom is here.

“A- anyeong.” I greeted him.

He smiled happily and unexpectedly he hugged me.

“Hyung. I never thought you’re in cooking class.” He said.

 

Hyung? Am I really that old to him.

“Ya. We only met last night at your store and you’re already calling me hyung. How old are you?”

He glanced at me and said.

“19. I’m a 97 liner like Jungkookhyung. Every 97 liner in this school is an accelerated student.”

“Ooohh. Cute dongsaeng” I said while pouting.

He glared at me and pinched my cheeks.

“I’m not cute hyung. You are. So did your mom like my cake?”

I struggled getting away from him and gave up.

“Yeah. Your cake was delicious. But not anymore.” I said.

He let go of my cheeks.

“wae – yo?” he asked cutely.

I laughed internally and said.

“See, you are acting cute.” I assured him.

He just looked away and gave me an apron.

“Here, take this hyung. I know that you don’t have an apron.” He said.

“Thanks Gyeom.” I said gratefully.

He went back to his station and our class started. Today our lesson was to make apple pies and thankfully it was done nicely by me. But yugyeom received the highest score in class.

No one’s POV

While mark was wrapping things up, his phone vibrated. He opened it and saw a text coming from President Junior.

          Go to our meeting later okay? Be safe J<3

“There he goes again, sending a heart. He doesn’t even know me or he’s just a sweet person to send hearts.” Mark said then reaplied to him

          Nae. See you President J

“I guess my reply is okay.” He mumbled.

He was walking to the elevator and yugyeom ran together with him.

“hyung. Where are you going now?” he said to Mark.

“To the cafeteria and eat.” He told Yugyeom.

Yugyeom linked his arm to Mark’s arm and to other’s point of view they looked like they’re holding hands.

Mark thought that they looked really close eventhough they barely knew each other. Yugyeom is a sweet young person.

The elevator opened and in front of them was Jinyoung.

To Jinyoung they looked like they are holding hands so he gazed away and entered the elevator instead.

Mark could feel the tension inside the elevator eventhoughJinyoung was not looking at him. Yugyeom was even making it worse because he is holding tightly to Mark.

Mark was really hoping that they could arrive quickly to the Cafeteria floor.

The elevator “Ding!”

And Mark sighed. He pulled Yugyeom quickly out the elevator and looked back at Jinyoung who is now looking hard at him. Mark wanted to talk to Jinyoung if what really is his problem with him but he couldn’t do it now. Jinyoung smiled then the elevator closed.

Thump.

His heart skipped a beat again but this time it’s really uncomfortable. He held his chest tightly.

Yugyeom looked at him and got worried.

“are you feeling alrighthyung?” he said with worry.

Mark stand up straight and said.

“Yeah. I’m fine.”

Yugyeom shrugged his shoulders and walked to the cafeteria.

They arrived at the cafeteria and they sat infront each other.

“So what food did you bring?” Yugyeom asked.

“Nothing. I’m just gonna buy.” Mark answered.

Yugyeom giggled.

“I cooked a lot of Buckwheat pancake and Meat noodles this morning for dad so I brought it here and I’d be happy if I’ll share it with you.” He said with a smile while taking out to big plastic boxes.

“You will? I would love to eat your cooking.” Mark astonished.

Mark’s eyes glistened while looking at the food.

“Uwaaa~ Thanks Gyeom – ah” Mark exclaimed.

They started eating when Mark decided to invite yugyeom to go with him to the Got Love Club.

“Yugyeom?” Mark initiated first.

“Yes?” Yugyeom answered while he was eating.

“Would you want to join the got love club with me? I’m not really an approachable guy. I really got afraid quickly but I think I consider you as my friend so let’s join the club and meet amazing people.?” Mark bravely said.

Yugyeomlooked at his side and to the other side.

“I’m not your friend.” Yugyeom said that hit hardly Mark’s feelings.

Mark could already feel the tears forming in his eyes.He felt betrayed again.

Yugyeom started to laugh.

“Hyung. I never thought you’d takle that seriously.”

Mark glared at him.

“Fine. I need to go. Besides I’m not your friend.”

Yugyeom laughed again.

“Is this a joke to you? Is friendship a joke to you?” Mark exclaimed.

Yugyeom was startled.

“Hyung. All I’m trying to say is I’m not really your friend. But I would love to be your bestfriend.” Yugyeom explained.

Mark’s tears fell down his cheeks.

“Bestfriend? Why didn’t you say so? I would love to!” Mark happily said.

Yugyeom smiled and shakes his hand with his new bestfriend.

Mark grinned and his phone vibrated again.

President Junior

          Meeting is about to start. Everyone is almost here.

This time Mark was surprised there is no heart anymore.

Mark replied

          Coming President J

 

MARK’s POV

“Let’s go Gyeom” I said to my new bestfriend.

“Where?” he asked.

I smacked his arm.

“To the meeting.” I said.

“Oh.. Got love Club? I’m so excited!” he astonished.

We ran to the ground floor and saw the Got Love Room. The door was colorful with hearts all over the door. The doorknob was even heart shaped. We opened the door and saw 4 guys looking at us and one was facing his back at us. I know the two guys, it’s our Council President Mr. Jaebum and Jackson.

 We bowed down together and I talked first.

“Annyeong. I’m Mark Tuan, freshmen Art Major. I was recruited by Mr. Jaebum and I already knew Jackson. Nice to meet you all.” I said with a smile.

They all looked so happy.

“Welcome bro!” Jackson said.

The President was not yet looking at us. It was Yugyeom’s turn to introduce.

“Annyeong, I’m Kim Yu –--“ he said but he was cut off by the president.

“Welcome. Let’s start the meeting.” He said in a cold tone.

It really sounded familiar.

He faced us and I was shocked.

“Jinyoung?” I said out of nowhere.

 

Jinyoung is President Junior?

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uwwwwaaa. Sorry for the late super late update. They are gonna be an official member of Got LOve Club. And President Junior is Jinyoung!! Dandandan. Lol. Love you guys and I'll give a Chapter 8 teaser.

Heartsss and Kissses! <3

- eoeoorange