Chapter 9

Two-Faced Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

Flashback

“Happy birthday to you~!” sang everyone.

All the 7 families were gathered at the little girl house to celebrate her 10th birthday.

The little girl was overjoyed, she felt so blessed at that moment.

It was rare for both her parents to celebrate her birthday on time, scratch that it was the first time.

She was a thoughtful girl.

She didn’t blame them, she just went with the mindset that her parents were working hard to provide her better.

And her parents brought her friendships.

She was celebrating her special day with special people.

She was contented with just a simple cake, it was the company that mattered.

“Today is a special day. It’s not just our princess birthday but also the day we finally launched our latest project, project 007, after agonizing years of preparation. So, let’s enjoy this day like no ever!” screamed the little girl dad who was also the founder and CEO of Inglot Corporation.

“Appa, what is project 007?” questioned the curious little girl.

“Hmm, my princess is still too young to know this.”

“But…but..Appa, I want to know!!” the little girl threw a little cute tantrum.

“HAHA, my princess is so cute, you just have to know that with this project, we would become rich, very rich and we would be able to stay in big houses and have a roof terrace that you love so much!”

“Jinjja?!”

“Of course, why would ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter