Chapter 7

Two-Faced Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Naughty girl. Seems like you have taken some stuff you shouldn’t have. Tell me huh, who provided those needles for you?” screamed Yongguk

Xuan hands were tied to the ceiling, her only clothing was a thin piece of tank top and shorts.

As usual, she kept her silence.

As usual, the whipping came again.

“Was.it.that.bloody.bastards.bts.huh.”

With every words came every whip.

“Those money, 10 billion. How are you going to answer for it?”

As usual, she kept her silence.

“Give me those.”

“But…boss….she might not be able to handle it”

“I said GIVE IT TO ME NOW.”

He injected a needle into Xuan. It burned her insides, she couldn’t breathe, and it was suffocating. He was removing those injection daehyun gave her. He wanted her to feel the pain he think she deserved. That’s the keyword: think.

Unknowingly to Xuan, Jung Kook actually followed her. Xuan didn’t sense him out because she was way too tired, if not, by right, Jung Kook might be dead right now. But by left, it seems otherwise.

He knew very well the floorplan of the building Xuan is held right now. He knew very well too that he can’t rescue her from inside; not when he’s alone; it would be like digging his own grave.

He could only see her from afar, he wished he couldn’t, those sickening images; he wish he didn’t have to witness them.

The shirt that was once clean when he last seen it was ripped all over and was drenched with blood.

He could not help but wonder, why didn’t xuan resist, or better still, fight back? His instinct tell him that she was way more capable than anybody to tackle Bang Yongguk down, he don’t know the details much which make him even more curious.

Beep.Beep.Beep

“JEON JUNGKOOK, what the hell, where are you now. We have been trying to get through you for the past one day. It’s an emergency situation, be back at our hideout ASAP.”

Ahhh thought Jung kook. He badly didn’t want to leave Xuan away from hide sight but he knew that it was better for him not to witness any further, his boiling anger might not be able to take it any further. With a heavy heart, he dashed back to the hideout.

 

“You are finally here, where the hell were you?!” shouted Namjoon.

“Chill guys, this is defiantly no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter