Chapter 4

Two-Faced Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m sorry”

And then Hana ran away. She didn’t know why she did that. Her heartbeat was beating extra hard. It wasn’t those type due to shock or pain, it was weird to her.

From that day onwards, Hana tried her best to avoid Jungkook in school. Even when she was forced to stay in BTS room, she make sure she and Jungkook will be at either end of the room, nowhere near 100 metres. In the night, she was thankful that Yongguk had not asked her to do anything related to BTS.

Jungkook found it really weird. Whenever he tried to approach Hana, she would run away as fast as she can. He wanted to know more about Hana, he had a lot of questions in his mind that no one but only Hana herself could answer. In the nightlife, he had wished he would have an encounter with xuan again, if that means that he have to get beaten up badly again, he did not mind. He just wanted to have an answer. But with both not cooperating, he could do nothing but get frustrated and vent his anger on the punching bag.

“Jimin, go and stop Jungkook. He have been punching non-stop for 5 straight hours. If he continue, he will die.” Jin commanded as the eldest out of all.

“Hyung, it doesn’t work, I have been trying since forever” sighed Jimin.

That image wasn’t new to them, but it didn’t appear for a long time. The last time it did was when the tragic incident happen.

BTS did not have mood to do anything, everything was calm, as though the calm before a storm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter