Chapter 5

Two-Faced Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Argh, where am I?”

“You are awake.”

“Jeon JungKook?!”

“Yes it’s me, Hana, or you prefer xuan?”

“ he knows” Xuan muttered.

Jungkook sighed before approaching xuan.

Being the son of the world wealthiest person, money was not a problem for him. He had bought a penthouse as well, it’s the tallest place in Seoul.

He did not know why he choose not to bring xuan back to BTS mansion when J-Hope could treat her wounds much better than him, Perhaps his heart didn’t want him to go.

“I need to leave now. I’m sorry and thank you”

Before she could step out of his room, he held out his hands and gently pulled her back, being careful of her injuries.

“You own me an explanation. You can’t get out of here without me. This building has the tightest and best security in Korea. Without me, they won’t allow you to leave.”

Xuan sighed and said” Just what do you want?”

“I want to know everything. From why did you become one of Yongguk, why do you have spilt-personality in the day and in the night? Why did you have to choose this route? And most importantly, why did he hurt you?” At the last sentence, Jungkook slowly caressed Xuan face with his hands.

He did not understand why someone would hurt another to such extent. He had a hard time cleaning her wounds. There was just too much and too painful to see those fresh scars, fresh wounds and those that have not recover. It was also then did he realise why she would wear clothes that cover her entire body, be it in school or in the nightlife when it was summer.

It was a test for his endura

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter