Chapter 2

Two-Faced Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sorry I’m late” in burst Hana with her hands full of food for BTS.

“Glad that you know” NamJoon said sarcastically.

“Woah namjoon-ah, why are you so fierce. Relax!” said Jin who tried to ease the tension in the room.

“Yeah, come on, let’s eat! I’m hungry!”

By purpose, NamJoon poured the hot coffee ‘accidentally’ on Hana arm.

To BTS surprise, Hana didn’t flinch a single bit, not a single expression was shown on her face. What they didn’t know was Hana had endured far more badly than this.

“Let’s see how long you can last Hana” thought NamJoon.

“Ommo! Let’s get you clean-up” JungKook exclaimed.

“I’m fine” Hana forced a smile, bowed and went out of the room.

“YA, what’s wrong with you!” Jin reprimanded NamJoon.

NamJoon shrugged and continue eating like nothing had happen. Well, to be honest, we can’t really blame him for his actions but he had targeted the wrong person.

“Aish, how am I going to fight with my hand in this situation” Hana muttered to herself as she sneaked into the nurse office to find medicine for her arm.

With Hana enduring the pain of her badly burn arm, school ended.

Hana rushed out of school immediately after the school bell rang.

“What are you doing here again” Hana said, gritting her teeth at the sight of her boss in her apartment.

“Woah hold it there girl. I heard the news of you becoming BTS slave. It’s a good opportunity for us to know more about them to get rid of them. When we finally get rid of them, there would be no more problem for us. And well, you might be able to break free.”

“I heard that last phrase for years already. Bang Yongguk, I’m not stupid. Do you really think I do not know the fact that you refused to set me free because you are afraid of what I am capable of doing to you?”

“WATCH YOUR WORDS” yelled Yongguk 2nd right-handed man.

“You have grown well xuan. Glad that you know the facts. Remember 10pm at the boxing ring. You have to win no matter what, even with that injured arm on you. You know what will happen if you don’t win right?” Yongguk smirked and left Hana apartment.

“Oppa, just wait a little bit longer, I will find a way to take my revenge” thought Hana as she stare at the butterfly shape necklace hanging around her neck.

At 10pm sharp, Hana arrived at the boxing ring with her mask on. Similarly, BTS were present there as well.

“Well well, look who do we have here?” Yongguk approached BTS with hatred.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter