Chapter 6

Two-Faced Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

“No way am I letting you wash the dishes!” Jung kook sternly said to Xuan before pulling her by her hands to the living room.

That small moment of skin ship, make their heart fluttered unknowingly.

Xuan sat on the sofa, roaming her eyes around the furniture. She didn’t find it weird that there was not a single picture of Jung kook, moreover, she find it amusing at how the walls were decorated with pictures with BTS.

How I wish I were you, they may not be family by blood but the bond is there…unlike me…all alone, thought Xuan.

Her thoughts were disrupted by a familiar ring tone. That ring tone customized for that one person she hate, that ring tone that brought her different types of nightmare, the ringtone that she so badly wanted to reject it but can’t; which makes it even more frustrating for her.

“Where the hell were you? I want you back by 30 minutes.” Screamed Yongguk voice through the phone.

Xuan sighed and looked at those missed calls and messages.

 

Boss is extremely angry, you…have to be back again

BTS managed to intercept the payment for the firearms, it’s worth 10 billion.

It’s going to be hard to endure, his fumes are on a different level, and you know how important this transaction is for him.

The needles…they are in your jacket pocket, you might really need it this time round.

 

“What the . Is that guy even human? I’m not letting you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter