Chapter 1

Two-Faced Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Boxing ring at 10pm today” read the screen of Hana phone.

“KIM HANA” shouted the teacher.

“Doesn’t mean that you are the top student means that you can use your phone as you want”

“I’m sorry sir, I won’t do it again” Hana could only endure the laughter and embarrassment from her classmate.

Since she started attending this school, everything had changed. She became the icon of bullying, everybody could ask her to do anything and can treat her like anything.

She nor the teachers can do anything because she was poor, the other kids had wealthy and powerful family background, and no one dare to get on their bad side.

But that only happen in school, at night she was known as the formidable xuan, the renown female gangster in seoul whose skills far exceed anyone.

Guns? Bows? Fists fight? She could be counted as the top in all.

She didn’t choose this route unlike him who choose this route.

“JEON JUNGKOOK, why are you late again?” screamed the teacher when Jungkook walked in in the middle of the lesson as though nothing had happen.

Cuts and bruises was evident that he got into a fight.

“Rumours said he and his gang destroyed a perfectly fine orphanage and even beat up those elderly and children trying to fight back” was whispered around.

He shot a daring glare at them which make them shut their mouth immediately.

“If only they knew the truth” muttered Hana under her breath.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter