Chapter 3

Two-Faced Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xuan drove off in her motorcycle straight after collecting the bet money. She know that BTS would somehow want to track her and she can’t afford to let them know when she stay and ruin everything.

“, hyung, I can’t find her. I think she left already” Jimin informed Namjoon.

“Not unexpected though. Let’s just go back to our home and do some work”

“Yah maknae, what’s with you today? Why do you seem to be out of mind after the match?” Jimin asked his favourite dongsaeng.

“Ahh it’s nothing” Jungkook shrugged as he tried to laugh Jimin comment off.

In actual fact, it was not nothing. He may not have an IQ higher than the leader but his inference and observation skills far exceed any of his hyung. He sense that Xuan was somehow someone who he knew off. There is just too much coincidence to be counted as coincidence.

Feeling frustrated, he decided to just drop the topic first and enjoy the night with some work.

“Damm it, someone is hacking our system!” Jin, the computer genius announced.

“WHAT?! Block the secret folder. There is absolute no way we could let anyone have access to that folder. You do not try, it’s a must.” Commanded NamJoon.

He had a feeling who was behind it but he decided not to irritate Jin more. From the look of it, he know that the hacker was no ordinary people. If not, that person would not have been able to get through most of the gates Jin had set up.

“This person do not have any intention of hacking our stuff, this person just wanted to send a warning.” Jin informed the group.

“Warning?”

“Yeah, this person clearly had the ability to win the fight with me at the last gate but that person didn’t. Instead that person left a folder, but it had a password encrypted, I tried to hack through it, but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter