Chapter 8

Two-Faced Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Me?” said a shocked JungKook.

“Tell us honestly, what exactly were the things you were settling.”

“I…I…” he wanted to lie, for the first time he didn’t want his brothers to know the truth, he wants to keep Xuan, everything about Xuan to himself, for once….

He wanted to be selfish.

But he know he can’t, it was impossible to lie to them, they knew the truth, and they just want to hear it from his own mouth.

“You were with Hana right? Or rather Xuan.” Namjoon broke the silence.

“How did you guys know?”

“They don’t know”

“How did YOU know?”

By then, Namjoon and Jungkook were already up against each other, grabbing each other collars, fists up.

A simple click would activate this fight.

“GUYS STOP IT! This is not the time to fight. Please, we need some explanation. This could be what we have been tiringly chasing for for all these years” Jin exclaimed while the rest held back NamJoon and JungKook.

The two knew perfectly that what Jin said was utterly true therefore they calmed themselves down and settle down.

“Guys, we really need some explanation here. Not only from Jungkook but from you, NamJoon as well” sighed Yoongi.

JungKook pov

I really don’t know what actually happened. All I know was that that Hana in our school, our slave Hana is Xuan. The almighty Xuan that every single person in this industry feared.

“Just except that bastard” thought Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter