Where Are You?

Your Loss Is My Gain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunJi's POV:

I slowly packed my things, hoping Minwoo would want to accompany me. He said nothing or stopped me in any way. I have to admit I was a bit disappointed, but I tried not to think about it too much. Minwoo probably has better things to do other than buying snacks with me.

Message:

Fr: L.Joe ♥

Really? That's funny.

Hey, we should meet up soon. Is today alright? I really want to see you.

-L.Joe

I immediately perked up. Minwoo might not want to spend time with me, but at least someone does. I quickly replied with a yes along with a happy face. Would this be considered as a date? EunJi, you are thinking too much. Maybe he just wants to meet up with a fan or something.

Message:

Fr: L.Joe ♥

Great! Are you busy right now? Practice just ended so I'm free.

Do you know that small café called "Little Prince"? Let's go there.

-L.Joe

To: L.Joe ♥

Yup, I'm not doing anything either. I'll be there in 10 minutes. I'm actually not too far from there. I'll see you there soon okay? :D

-EunJi

I crossed the street, changing my route. Where was I going before? Hmm, it probably wasn't anything important. I continue on my way to Little Prince. I actually never went there before, I only passed by it whenever I'm going to Boyfriend's...REHEARSAL! I WAS IN CHARGE OF GETTING THE SNACKS! I can't go back now! I'm only a block away from the café, and the nearest convenience store is a good thirty blocks away. What am I going to do?!

Message:

Fr:  Bora

EunJi~ how was the concert? Did you have fun? I heard you stayed at Boyfriend's dorm last night ;D

Did you have fun?

♥Bora.

Of course! Bora can bring the stuff. She's Boyfriend's ambassador anyway right? I entered Little Prince and seated myself near the window. While I waited for L.Joe, I sent Bora a message. I desperately waited for her answer. I was hopping on my chair, wishing she'd reply already.

Message:

Fr: Bora

Of course! SISTAR and Hyungsoo oppa are going there soon anyway.

A date with L.Joe eh? Have fun ;D

♥Bora

"Yes!" I shouted out loud. I threw my fists in the air. I couldn't help but kick nothing under the table as well.

"Are you that excited I'm here?" I looked up to see the most attractive guy. My jaw dropped. L.Joe in the flesh...he's so hot, he's even hotter in person.

My entire face turned beet red. I was overcome with joy that I was totally unaware of my setting, or the fact that he just walked in. Everything that I thought about saying sounds so lame in my head. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. Great, I must look like an idiot right now. Who takes ten minutes to figure out how to respond?

"You're so cute." he chuckled. "Did you order anything yet?"

"No. I didn't know what you wanted, so I waited."

"Anything would have been alright with me. As long as you ordered it." he winked. During that brief five seconds, it felt as if I was dead and in heaven. I bit the bottom of my lip trying my best not to scream. Unconsciously, my fingers started playing with the rim of my shirt. It helped calm me down.

"You don't have to be nervous around me. I'm not going to bite you." he reassured with the cutest smile. I weakly returned his smile. "Aigoo, so cute."

A half of me wished he never complimented me because my hands won't stop sweating. While the other half just fainted and died. "Thanks." I quietly said.

"Did you wait for a while?"

"Nope, I just got here a minute or two before you."

"That's good." he replied.

Throughout the entire conversation he'd smile tenderly as he listened and talked to me. I love how he'd acknowledged me. My parents always watched Youngmi more than they looked at me, I'm fairly quiet during school so teachers often forget about me, with Boyfriend they do concentrate on me more, but they also share the lime light with the each other. It felt nice being the center of attention for once. He listened carefully to what I shared. L.Joe also commented and shared his own stories so I didn't have to do all the talking. I like talking to him.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation, but the store is closing in five minutes." the old manager informed. He quickly bowed and left the receipt on the table.

"Already? That was quick..." I started shuffling through my bag, "Where's that stupid wallet?"

"It's okay, I'll pay."

"You don't have to. I can pay for my half. I did order a lot." I sheepishly laughed. He only ordered a drink and a slice of cake. While he had so little, I ate two slices of cake, a piece of coconut cream pie, a latté, and some more desserts. "I feel bad if you have to pay for me."

"It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter