Your Happiness

Your Loss Is My Gain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo's POV:

Beep beep beep

My hand automatically reached for the object making the noise. I squinted when the bright light shone in my eyes. Who on Earth would text me at five in the morning?

Message:

From: L.Joe ♥

Hey, do you still remember me? I'm hope so. If you don't I'd be pretty crushed xD 

Sorry for bothering you so early. I'm just really bored. Teen Top is heading to practice right now, and there's nothing to do.

Reply when you wake up okay? I'll be waiting (;

-L.Joe

I don't think this is my phone...One obvious sign is the wink. I'm not sure about others, but I'd be pretty scared when another guy sends me a message during five in the morning with a dirty looking wink. My train of thought wandered to EunJi. She probably left her phone beside me last night. I glanced over at the peacefully sleeping girl; she looked so pretty while she's sleeping. Why does she have to love L.Joe so much? Why not me?

To: L.Joe ♥

Yo, dude, leave me alone. I'm trying to sleep with my girl.

Wait that does not sound right, it's supposed to be boy, not girl. Minwoo, what were you thinking? I deleted the last word, changing it to boy. My thumb froze half way as it was about to press send. Something still feels wrong. I shouldn't be doing this to her. If I send this message, I'm practically ruining her chance with him. EunJi deserves happiness with whoever she loves -whether it's me, or someone else. I erased everything I typed, and left the phone unattended.

"I love you EunJi. Why can't you see that?" I whispered into her ears. My arms fastened around her waist. She's so petit, delicate, and fragile. I can't stand the thought of her with some other guy. I know they'll hurt her, especially a kid named Lee Byung Hun. I swear, if L.Joe hurts her, he's not going to get away without a couple of bruises. "You're mine, no one else's. Got that? I love you." It's too bad I don't have the courage to confess to her when she's awake.

I tossed and turned non-stop for an entire ten minutes. It seems like whatever I do, I just can't go back to sleep. There's too much one my mind thanks to that stupid  -blocker, L.Joe. Why is EunJi the one every guy wants? If I had never gotten backstage passes then L.Joe would have never exchange digits with her, and I wouldn't have competition. I need to win her heart before L.Joe does. I'm positive it's not going to be hard for him to get her heads over heals for him. He is her bias after all.

Urg, I need to talk to hyung about this right now. I rolled out from under the blanket, trying my best not to wake up EunJi, even if she did wake me up three times for this "monster". I walked into Jeongmin's room without permission and closed the door behind me. The door softly clicked making me sigh in relief. "Pst, hyung."

"Whhhhhaaaat? Me the sleep right now." he mumbled covering his head with a pillow. "Go bother Donghyun, I'm tired. I'm sure he'll love to listen to you."

"Hyung, this is important. It's about EunJi..." I told him. I sat quietly beside him as I waited for a reply.

"What's wrong?" he asked slightly opening his eyes. "You miss her? Why don't you go cuddle with he? I'm sure she wouldn't mind at all." he managed to smirk a bit.

"No, it's not that." It isn't about that at all, considering I was with snuggling with her all night until I got up a few minutes ago...but I wasn't going to tell him that. "I'm afraid of losing to him."

"Who's him? L.Joe?"

"Yeah, him, she just got a text him about fifteen minutes ago." I informed.

"What did he say?"

"I didn't check! What kind of person do you think I am?!"

"The type of person that check EunJi's messages." he responded casually. I clutched onto my shirt where my heart supposed to be with my mouth opened wide. I am insulted he would think that! I'm not a snoopy boy -FRIEND! FRIEND! Why did I almost refer to myself as her boyfriend?

"Okay, I did check -but that's not the point! The point is he sent her a message." I shouted moving my arms all over the place. "Right now it's just a text, maybe later they're going to meet up, soon they're going on dates, not too long after that they're going to be dating, years later they'll get married AND HAVE CHILDREN named L.EunJi and EunJoe!"

"I highly doubt the two of them will get married, or have children what those stupid names." Jeongmin scoffed. "Date, possibly, but marry? You're out of your mind."

"Maybe I was exaggerating a little..."

"A little?"

"Okay, I was exaggerating a lot." I admitted, "Still, they might start dating soon if I leave this alone."

"That's why you have to show her you're the better one for her. It's too bad the company won't let us date right? We can't even have our own personal phones. That's so stupid." he frowned at the thought.

"Then go complain, then many you can get your own phone, and I'll be with EunJi." I suggested with a huge grin on my face.

"Psh, why don't you? I don't want my own phone that much to go complain with the CEO." Jeongmin said. I personally think it's not that bad having a phone owned by Starship. You can't message your friends, but you don't have to pay for the phone bills. Besides, we're too busy to be wasting our time texting friends. Having a girlfriend is a different subject though. "I guess you're going to have to date her secretly."

"I don't want to do that to EunJi. She deserves a guy who isn't afraid of showing affection towards her in public. I don't want her to think I'm ashamed of her or anything."

"Sure then, go ahead, kiss her in public. What are you going to do after the news spreads like wildfire and Boyfriend is over?"

"So you're saying EunJi and I can never be together?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter