Hold Me Tightly

Your Loss Is My Gain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunJi's POV:

I keep on seeing Minwoo looking at me from the corner of my eyes. Does he not notice I'm cold? I keep on rubbing my arms and shoving my hands underneath my armpits. I was kind of hoping he'll do something, I guess he's not, considering I've been doing this a million of times. What kind of boy -FRIEND! Friend! What kind of friend is he? Why did I almost call him my boyfriend? He's just a close friend, that's it. Although something inside of me kind of wishes we aren't just friends...

My thoughts got interrupted when a loud whistle rang in my ears. I looked to the side to see a car pulled over. The windows slowly rolled down to reveal a handsome man."Where are you two heading to so late?" Kim Hyung-soo, also known as K.Will, asked.

"We're on our way back from McDonald's." Minwoo answered, "It's hard to get cabs during this weather." he added scratching the back of his head.

"Are you two on your way back to the dormitory? I can drop you two off." Minwoo and I glanced at each other quickly, obviously both agreeing to take up the offer. After the quick glance, we climbed into the back seats.

"I heard from Bora you and Minwoo went to the Teen Top concert." K.Will mentioned, keeping his eyes on the road. "How was it?"

"It's was amazing! I almost died when they performed "Angel"." I happily informed. "Minwoo-ah's so great! Did you know that? He got us tickets and back stage passes. Isn't he just the best?"

"Yes, yes, Minwoo is certainly the best." he chuckled. "Did you get a souvenir?"

"YES! They signed a lot of photos for me. I didn't even ask them to, they just did. I got a hug from every member too! Chunji-ah hugged me twice. Oh, oh, L.Joe gave me his towel too! Minwoo bought me a T-shirt before the concert started as well." I bragged bringing my bag with the commemorations closer to my heart. I just love talking about Teen Top. If you mention anything about Teen Top, it's going to be had to get me to stop yakking about them. Teen Top will always be my bias.

"That's amazing!" he give me a thumbs up. Sometimes I feel like he's my older brother or my (very young) dad. "How was the concert Minwoo?"

"Eh, it was okay..." Minwoo replied with a huge frown on his face. Why is he sulking? It seems whenever my all-time, ultimate favourite boy band in mentioned Minwoo's always irritated. Is it because I'm always talking about him? It makes my heart sink knowing I'm making him sad when I mention them.

"Did you get anything Minwoo?"

"No, I don't want anything Teen Top related." he almost sneered. "YAH! what was that for?" he shouted rubbing the cheek I just pinched.

"You were being all gloomy. Haven't I told you when your expression is like this it hurt me too?" a slight smile appeared on his face. As soon as I returned his smile he turned back to the window. I frowned; he could have at least apologized.

"There's your stop. Please be careful while exiting, thank you for choosing K.Will's transportation." I laughed at his dorky joke. He's exactly like my dad, telling bad jokes, thinking they're funny. Of  course, I'd never tell either of them it's lame.

"Thank you for your help hyung." Minwoo thanked for the both of us. We bowed down then waved at the moving vehicle.

"Race you." I said once the car was out of sight.

"You're on." he smiled chasing me up the stairs. As soon as I saw the grin, I knew he had forgotten about everything. I still don't understand why he is so annoyed about Teen Top. "Why is it you always want to race me?" he panted when we reached the floor Boyfriend's living in.

"I don't know. How come you always lose?" I laughed. When I turned the doorknob I saw the rest of Boyfriend all squished into the couch watching the television. They all looked ridiculous; it was hard to contain my laughter. "Hi."

"EunJi-ah, we were worried about you. How come you and Minwoo are back so late? It's 1:15, and the concert was at 8:30." Youngmin was the first one to speak. "A concert is usually two hours. So where were you two during the other three hours?"

"Minwoo and I spent about an hour backstage, about an hour walking and eating at McDonald's, half an hour of walking, then twenty minutes loitering at the 24/7 local convenience store and the last five minutes we got a ride from K.Will." I explained. "I guess we lost track of time."

"I see. Did anything exciting happen while you two were out today?" Hyunseong asked.

"OH MY GOODNESS! YES! When we were backstage, I met Teen Top. They're so nice! I hugged everyone, but I wanted to hug L.Joe twice. I got to hug Chunji twice though." I continued talking non-stop about their performance leaving out no details. "This is the moment all of you been waiting for, it might possibly be the best moment of my life, the-"

"Get on with it." I glared at Jeongmin.

"L.Joe gave me his number!"

"I thought this is the first time you met him." Hyunseong said looking a bit confused.

"It is!"

"Wow, that must have been one great first impression you gave him." he whistled.

"I know right?!" I sighed full of content. "I think I might be seeing him more in the near future."

"What? No, you can't be meeting with Teen Top." Jeongmin suddenly cried. He jumped out of his seat. His finger was pointing at me like I was some kind of stranger that managed to break into the place.

"And why not?"

"Because...because....because you're one of us, not them!" he yelled, "Why do you want to be an Angel when you can be a Best friend. Better yet, a Super Cool Best friend! Do you still want to be a plain old Angel. or the Fabulous Super Extremely Awesome Cool Best friend? I don't know about you, but I'd take the second choice."

"You're just making up titles now..."

"NOOOOO! Besides, do you want to be known as a music ? First you're with Boyfriend, then all of a sudden you're tight with Teen Top, then the next thing we know you're hanging out with B1A4 day and night. When will the madness ever stop?!"

"That's not going to happen! Although I do like B1A4..."

"SEE IT'S STARTING RIGHT NOW!" he shouted. Jeongmin ran in circles while yanking on his own hair. "EunJi-ah, you can't leave us -especially Minwoo!  He'll wither all alone in darkness and despair." Minwoo lightly kicked Jeongmin. He gave his hyung a look, forcing Jeongmin to take back his words.

There was something the two of them were hiding from me. I sensed something a little different between the two, but I shook it off. It's not my business in the first place. I shouldn't be thinking about it either, it was probably nothing. "Oh, Kwangmin-ah, guess what." I asked, remembering something important.

"Uh huh, yeah, one second." he replied in a monotone voice. It was as if he was in a trance. I looked at the television. Of course, I should have known,  it was Pokémon. I swear, if the building was burning down right now, Kwangmin wouldn't even care. That is how focused he is on Pikachu. It's honestly cute in a little boy way. "Aw, commercial already? What were you saying EunJi-ah?"

"Guess what Minwoo bought me." a smirked slowly made its way on my face as I pulled out the happy meal toy. "I'm sure you know what this is."

Kwangmin's eyes popped out as he stared at the toy. His jaw dropped down all the way to the floor. He shook his head before saying, "MINWOO! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME, AND NOW THIS?! YOU KNOW I AM IN LOVE WITH PIKACHU, BUT NOOOOOOOO! YOU BOUGHT A FIGURINE FOR EUNJI?! THIS RELATIONSHIP IS OVER! OVER I SAY!" The younger twin wiped away an imaginary tear.

"We weren't even in a relationship in the beginning." Minwoo said under his breath.

"Why? Why did you do this? Tell me why?" Kwangmin begged, clinging onto his Pikachu body pillow.

"Tell me why, oh tell me why." I proudly sang. They all looked at me as if I just committed a murder. "'Tell Me Why' by Teen Top. No? Okay then..."

"We just went to McDonald's and she ordered a happy meal. I didn't know the complementary toy was Pokémon. I would have gotten you one if you were there with us."

"Hold up...you went to McDonald's, and you didn't even get your awesome, favourite hyung anything?" Jeongmin asked lifting an eyebrow.

"We did get you something!" I cheerfully replied. I took the refreshments we took from the concert. "Here you go."

"EW! WHY DID YOU GET ME PEE IN A BOTTLE? WHO'S PEE IS THAT?!" he shrieked, dropping the water bottle.

"It's from Teen Top-"

"WHY DID YOU GET ME TEEN TOP'S PEE?! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IT IN THERE?! I AM NOT DRINKING THAT!"

"NO! It's iced tea. It's from Teen Top's concert." Minwoo continued what he was saying before he was rudely interrupted.

"Oh, then I guess I am drinking it then." Jeongmin sheepishly laughed, accepting the ice tea in the water bottle. Maybe this is why people don't put iced tea inside of clear bottles. You can easily mistake it for piss. I distributed the other drinks to the others.

"Hey, what time is it?" everyone looked at the clock, seeking for the answer to Youngmin's question. I peered at the giant clock pierced into the wall. 1:30?!

"YOUNGMI!" I suddenly called getting up on my feet, "Youngmi, she's probably worried about me. It's so late at night and I haven't even called her yet! I got to go now."

"Hold up." Minwoo grabbed my wrist, stopping me in my tracks. "How are you getting back to your apartment?" his face had concern written all over it. I couldn't help but blush. My heart started to beat a couple pulses faster.

"I'm walking, how else am I going back there?" he grimaced, not appreciati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter