Miss. Trouble

Your Loss Is My Gain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo's POV

"Today is going to be your last day performing "Don't Touch My Girl" isn't it?" the make-up artist asked with a smile.

"Yup, then we'll be busy with our new album and songs." I returned her smile thinking about EunJi. She's going to be out there watching me tonight. I really want to see her reaction when we come out. She did see the performance a lot,  but I'm sure she'll feel different seeing it live with all of the lights, screaming fans, glow sticks, banners, and such. It's been a while since she came out to watch us because of school work.

"Are you thinking about someone?" I mustered huh and shook my head, coming back into reality. The woman lightly chuckled and beamed at me again. "Is it a girl?"

"Yeah, her name is EunJi. She's the most beautiful girl you'll ever meet. EunJi-ah doesn't wear make-up, but she's so gorgeous. Her hair is long and silky smooth. Whenever I hear her voice I immediately cheer up."

"She sounds superb."

"She is."' I pleasantly sighed.

"Are you two dating?"

"No. My manager refuses to let me date, so I never confessed to her. I'm sure she likes someone else too, but I gave her subtle hints about my feelings towards her."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that." her smile turned upside down. I simply nodded.

"Noona, I'm supposed to do another dancer's make-up, but I'm behind on schedule. Do you mind doing the dancer's make-up for me?" another aesthetician requested. She was too consumed on putting on the eye-liner to look at noona.

"Of course dongsaeng, where is the girl?" she glanced down at me. I understood what she was trying to say, and got off the chair for the next person.

"Number 20!" she shouted. I heard high heels click-clacking against the floor. The repetitive steps started to become louder and louder. I turned around to see a familiar silhouette. Hey, is that...

"EunJi-ah?!" my eyes travelled from her toes to her head. There was something different about her. EunJi was wearing a big hoodie...and only that one hoodie.

"Hey Minwoo-ah, how's it going?" she kindly smiled while planting herself on the chair I warmed. I still can't get over the fact I can see her bare legs. I feel like a ert, but can you really blame me?! She's practically begging for stares. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why are you back here? I thought you're out in the crowd watching the performances. More importantly, where are your pants?!" I covered my eyes with my hands. My fingers ended up spacing though.

"Relax Minwoo, you don't need to fret." My eyes widened when she lifted up the hoodie. She just flashed me. "See, I'm wearing a dress. L.Joe's hoodie is a bit big on me so it covers the dress."

"Aren't you cold in that?"

"My upper body isn't, but my lower body is." she answered rubbing her thighs. I didn't take a second to think about taking off my jacket. I placed it over her lap. "Thank you, but isn't it Boyfriend's turn soon? You should wear your jacket."

"Nah, it's fine, I don't want guys passing by and staring at your legs. There are three groups before us so, yeah... When are you going on stage?"

"I think after two other groups." she replied. 

"You're a back-up dancer right? Which group are you with?"

"Teen Top." I kind of figured that out. I don't even know I asked in the first place. Wait, what song are they performing? There were never any dancers for their latest song. "Hey, do you think I look a bit...weird with all of these products on my face?" she suddenly asked.

I chuckled to myself. Her face was a tad paler than the rest of her body. The eyeliner makes her eyes seem smaller than it really it. The glitter somehow spread all over her face. The ruby red lipstick adds a few years to her. "You kind of look like a clown." I admitted in between laughs. "You're already beautiful; don't cover your charm with make-up." I soaked a cotton all with make-up remover and started cleaning off all the junk. "See how pretty you look?"

"T-Thanks." she mumbled with blush still on her face. I my thumb then started wiping it across her smooth cheeks.

"EunJi-ah, the blush isn't coming off." I started rubbing harder than I really needed to.

"That's not blush! I'm actually turning red!" she informed pushing my hand away. She pouted and crossed her arms, "You didn't have to rub so hard."

"So cute!" I pinched her cheeks, causing EunJi to make another sour face. I looked up to see the aesthetician who did my make-up standing there with a wide grin. She mouthed 'is this the girl?'. I proudly nodded. This is the girl, and the only girl I'll ever love.

"EunJi," I shuttered at that voice. Why did he have to come? I was having a sweet moment-ish with EunJi. "Hey, are you just getting ready?"

"Actually I finished. I had to remove all of the products because make-up makes me look like a diseased clown."

"So you don't wear any make-up?" L.Joe asked making sure he didn't misunderstood anything.

"Never did and never will." she smiled widely. It felt awkward just watching those two gaze at each  other so lovingly.

"Same here!" I shouted, interrupting their moment. They glanced at me as if I was a stranger.

"That's a lie." she finally giggled, breaking the tension.

"Minwoo-ah!" a loud squeal called. I turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter