L.Die

Your Loss Is My Gain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunJi's POV:

'La la la la, waiting for Minwoo to pick me up' I sang inside my head. It was seriously starting to get boring sitting around my apartment doing nothing, but waiting.

"Hey, where's your boyfriend? It's pathetic watching you switch from one place to another every 5 minutes." Youngmi asked looking through her fashion magazine.

"At least I'm going somewhere. Unlike you, you're just sitting on the couch reading stupid magazines." I stuck out my tongue. 

"Stupid younger sister." she sighed, flipping the page. "You have to learn how to respect your unnie. She's so young, and so naive. Just watch, one day your unnie is gone, what are you going to do then?"

I rolled my eyes. I'm not going to let Youngmi ruin my perfect day. Nothing can change the fact I'm GOING TO SEE TEEN TOP LIVE! Unless aliens decide to come, and take over the world unless Teen Top goes back to their weird planet with them to perform every time they want entertainment...Impossible? Of course not! Who wouldn't want to have a free concert from Teen Top?

"Come in, door's open." Youngmi shouted at the door.

"It's not that hard to get off your , and open the door..." I mumbled. She sent me a sharp glare then continued with her reading.

"You look nice." Minwoo shyly complimented. He scratched the back of his head before handing me a bouquet of flowers. He slightly smiled when I accepted the flowers. "They're Alstroemeria, they're the flowers of 'friendship'."

"They're pretty, thank you." I flashed him a smile. That was when I noticed what he was wearing: a simple black jacket, dark blue jeans, and a red scarf. He looked so handsome. "Don't you look warm?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Winter's coming you now. I can't risk getting a cold."

"Aren't you afraid of getting hot when we go inside? There's going to be a lot of crazy fans jumping around and producing body warmth. Then they're the heater working. You're going to be sweating like a pig."

"Psh, I'm prepared for that." Minwoo ripped his jacket much like a super-hero to reveal the clothing underneath. He was wearing a white T-shirt with "Seoul" in red under a green plaid shirt. "Ta da! I even brought tissues along."

I laughed. He's just too cute; the way he's acting like a child, his rosy pink cheeks, how he proudly flashed me. "Where are you going to keep your coat?"

"...In your bag!" he shouted, pointing to the huge bag hanging on my shoulder.

"What makes you think I'll let you keep it in there?"

"Because you love me?" he guessed, swaying back and forth with an angelic smile plastered on his face.

"Of course not! It's so obvious she's in love with me, or something. I don't want to hurt her since we're friends , so I'm just being extra nice to her. I didn't, don't, and won't ever return her feelings." 

"Yeah...let's just go now..." He nodded happily, and followed me down to the lobby.

Minwoo, why can't you realize how much you hurt me by saying such a thing?

"EunJi," he called. "Wait up! You're going to fast. I want to walk with you, not behind you." he pouted.

"Oh, sorry Minwoo. I was thinking too much."

"You're really enthusiastic about meeting Teen Top." he said smiling. "I'm really excited too."

"Why? I thought you didn't like Teen Top." I lowered a brow, something seems a little weird.

"Eh, they're okay. I'm just happy we get to spend time together, without the hyungs. It's rare for it to be just the two of us."

"We were alone yesterday." I brought up.

"Yeah, but you were paying attention to the screen the whole time. It's not like right now where we can talk, and catch up." he explained, looking a bit down. Geez, what's with him looking down whenever I'm around? I feel bad now.

"Yah, don't make that face. I'm sorry; I wasn't trying to neglect you yesterday." I linked my arm with his. "I miss spending time with you too -without the others. It's been a long time since we actually spoke with each other without distractions."

"I think it was back in the third year of middle school when we stopped. That was when I started training more for Boyfriend." He looked down at the cold cement, trying his best to ignore eye contact with me. "Then we finally got in touch again when things stopped being too hectic, but the hyungs were always there as well." he sighed. "I'm sorry for abandoning you, EunJi."

"You didn't abandon me. You had a shot of becoming famous, and took it. You would have been crazy if you didn't chase after your dream!" He softly laughed, and ruffled my hair.

"You're the best friend. You know that, right?"

"Of course I am." I agreed, accepting the praise. I flipped my hair like a diva.

He chuckled then playfully stuck out his tongue, "What a princess."

"I'm not a princess!"

"Princess EunJi," he teased, "Wave hello to your royal subjects."

"You're such a dork Minwoo."

I unlinked our arms; it was starting to feel uncomfortable walking like that. I subtly swung my arms as we were walking. Were we walking to the concert? It's starting to get dark quickly, not to mention colder by the minute. I swear, the longer we're going to be outside my hands are going get frostbite and fall off. While I was rambling about the weather inside my head, something warm reached for my right hand. I was too focused on my thoughts I couldn't think about what was happening. Unconsciously I held back to whatever it was warming my hand.

"You're so cold." Minwoo informed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter