I Love You

Your Loss Is My Gain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunJi's POV:

I shyly entered the lunch room. Not everyone seems to notice or give a damn, but there were some angry girls sending me daggers. I guess this is what I get for dating a celebrity. I had expected the cold shoulder from random strangers, not my schoolmates. I thought everyone was so much more mature about this. After all, there are some famous people that go to school with them. Are they not jealous when they flirt with someone?

"EunJi, come here." a petit girl with short hair wafted her hand, signalling me to come towards her group. I heavily sighed thinking I was going to get another lesson like this morning. "Do you remember me?" she asked with a bright smile.

"Um, I'm sorry; I can't recall seeing you before. Am I supposed to know you?" I carefully asked.

"I'm attended the same middle school as you. I'm Choi Yuri." she introduced, still grinning widely.

I repeated the familiar name in my head. Choi Yuri...Choi Yuri...Oh right! I remember her now! How could I not recognize her? She hasn't changed a bit. "That's right! You were in my class! You use to throw paper balls at the back of my head, telling me to move my fat head!"

"Yeah, that was me! I'm sorry for that." she embarrasedly scratched her cheek. "I was just jealous of you. You always spent time with Minwoo. If you didn't know, he was actually my crush for a few years. To be honest, I still hated you when we started high school. I'm actually okay with you now though. I guess you two were really nothing more than mere friends, considering you have a boyfriend. Hey, can you give me some advice on how to grab his attention? I think we'll make an amazing couple. I even thought of our couple name, MinRi. Isn't it cute?"

One thing went through my mind while Yuri was blabbing on and on about Minwoo: was this boy always this popular with girls? He's hardly around them, yet there's so many head over heels for him. I know he's famous and all, but in middle school he was just a normal kid. All the girls who are bullying me at school, it's not about L.Joe. Everything is revolving around Minwoo. Why is that?

"I actually pity you right now. Since Minwoo's busy with work he hardly comes to school so girls are taking the opportunity to hurt you. You know what I don't understand? Youngmin and Kwangmin are showing up, but Minwoo's not. I kind of think he just hates school so he doesn't come. Or is it just me? Maybe's he's sick! My poor Minwoo's sick. I should get him something. Aw, my poor baby is sick. I miss my Minwoo." Yuri whined, pouting like no tomorrow. She hugged herself probably imagining it was Minwoo she was embracing.

"He's not yours." I bluntly said with no emotion.

"Excuse me?" she stopped what she was doing to stare at me seriously. "Just so you know, he's not yours either. Why are you so protective over him? You have a boyfriend. Unless you forgotten about him already. You can only have one, you selfish ."

I was telling her the truth. Now I'm accused of being a selfish . What do I do to always get in a fight?

"Oh, looks like someone is in another fight. Why is it that ugly face of yours always pisses people?" So Yeong stood in front of me full of satisfaction. Her lips turned into a wicked smile. "Maybe you should go get plastic surgery, just like your boyfriend. I saw his old high-school photos. It's hard to believe they're the same person when you compare the two."

"Look, I don't care if you insult me, slap me, or whatever else you intend to do. Just don't bring up my boyfriend. Are you that weak that you have to bring up someone who isn't involved in this whatsoever? You're fighting with me over Minwoo right? Well you can have him. You can have him too Yuri. He's not mine to begin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter