Practice

Your Loss Is My Gain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe's POV

All the members of Teen Top were waiting in the practice room. Niel, Ricky and Chunji are playing a racing game with each other on their phones. CAP's taking a nap like usual. Changjo's dancing to American music, and I'm really just sitting around. I don't see why we couldn't start rehearsing, but the others refuse to start without EunJi. It's not like we need her for the other songs. I sighed, completely bored of doing nothing.

"Am I late?" a gentle voice asked after a knock. EunJi poked her head inside the room and looked around.

"Noona has no body!" Niel immaturely shouted, pointing at her.

"She's younger than you moron." I rolled my eyes.

"CAP hyung, L.Joe hyung is being mean to me! Wait, that'll mean L.Joe hyung is a e for liking little girls!"

"Hey brat, get your sorry over here and apologize to your hyung. Who taught you to talk to me like that?" I said chasing after him.

"CAP hyung, L.Joe hyung is trying to kill me. He keeps on harassing me!" Niel whined hitting CAP's back. Then things started getting wild. Ricky just won the game, and now Chunji's accusing his dongsaeng of cheating. Foreign music is booming because Changjo turned up his music. Niel is loudly reporting me to CAP. I'm yelling, trying my best to communicate with EunJi. EunJi's screaming back at me. Everything was just chaotic!

"SHUT YOUR MOUTHS! CHANGJO TURN THAT DOWN ALREADY! NIEL, I GET IT! L.JOE ALWAYS BULLIES YOU! CHUNJI HOW OLD ARE YOU?! RICKY, STOP GLOATING! L.JOE, STOP WITH THE YELLING! BEAUTIFUL GIRL DANCER, DON'T SCREAM BACK!" CAP took a deep breath and sat back down. "Now that's all over, what's your name again?" he asked EunJi.

"P-Park EunJi." she stuttered. I went beside her and rested my arm around her shoulder, trying to let her feel more at ease. CAP was pretty red from the yelling. I don't blame her being scared of him at this moment. She doesn't personally know the others so I thought she'd be more comfortable with me around. It was clear she was getting pretty nervous.

"Ok then, EunJi can you practice with Changjo? He'll teach you your dance steps."

"Um...yeah, sure." she quietly agreed.

"Hyung, is it okay I teach her as well?"

"You don't need to worry about me stealing your girl L.Joe hyung." Changjo joked with a goofy smile. "I want to be friends with her too."

"I think one person is good enough. Just let her dance with Changjo first then we'll practice with her."

"I want to be the one spending alone time with her...." I mumbled to myself.

"Besides," CAP added, "Don't you think you been alone with her enough?" he gave me a wink. The others began snickering while I made an awkward face. There's nothing wrong with spending time with your girlfriend. Well...she isn't officially mine yet, but she will be soon. I just need to ask her soon, in case that Minwoo does. It's so obvious to see he likes her as well.

"Let's start practicing already, alright?" I ignored his question and positioned myself for "No More Perfume On you". The others started giving me weird looks. "What?"

"Hyung's blushing!" Ricky cried pointing at me.

"It's just the heat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter