Two Different Stories

Your Loss Is My Gain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo's POV:

"So she just left? Just like that?" Youngmin gaped.

"Pretty much." I nodded, sinking deeper in my seat. Once again, I'm backstage waiting to perform on stage. Three days have passed since EunJi departed. It's also the same amount of hours since I last contacted her. I'm only telling the hyungs about what occurred seventy-two hours ago.

"Bummer." Kwangmin frowned.

"Good job!" someone cheered.

"I loved your performance." another voice happily informed.

"It ended already? I was going my make-up so I missed it. I'm positive it was superb as usual." a different girl pouted.

Who are all these people congratulating? I spun around on my seat only to face L.Joe with Teen Top. It's about time we bump into each other. I'm finally able to give him a piece of my mind.

"Hey head!" I shouted, jumping on my own two feet.

"What do you want?" the four words rolled off of his tongue with annoyance.

I stared at the back of his backside. Is it really that hard for him to turn around and look at me straight in the eyes? Isn't he quite rude tonight?

"Why the hell did you break up with EunJi?! Was she not good enough for you anymore?"

"Look -"

"After you had your fun with her you just decide to drop her? Do you know how excited she was to reach the ten months mark in your relationship?"

"Listen -"

"You must have some nerve to leave her after what she done for you. What you two gone through together! Don't you remember the time you had to film the Crazy music video? She didn't freak out when you had that kiss scene with Sohyun-ssi! How about that time when you hurt yourself at the Idols Athletic Championship? She ran to check up on you didn't she? I'm sure there are plenty other examples of how good she have been to you."

"Hey -"

"Furthermore -"

"Shut the up for once will you?!" he shouted. "Do you think I'm mentally retarded?! Those memories are still fresh in my head. I don't need a home wrecker to tell me about my own relationship. Do you think it's easy for me to let her go? Are you too dense to not understand what I did? More importantly, do you think you got your 'revenge' by 'telling me off'?" he scoffed then made a clean 180° turn. "Be grateful you stupid spoiled damn brat!"

I'm so lost. What just happened? Was L.Joe...crying? I swear I spotted some tears at the corner of his eyes, but was I just seeing things? Someone like him couldn't possibly shed a tear. I mean...it's him.

"Do me a favour and leave me the alone, alright kid?" he spat in my face. His band mates glanced at the floor, awkwardly trying to ignore looking at me. They finally glanced at me before leaving with L.Joe, minus a red head who. The lead vocals of Teen Top seemed a bit hesitant. It looked like he was arguing with himself whether he should had left with the others.

"He broke up with EunJi because of you." Chunji said a bit louder than a whisper. "He convinced her that he still loved his first crush, which was a big lie."

"Why?"

Chunji bit the bottom of his lips. He didn't seem to willing to share the information he has. "L.Joe and I were watching the television a week ago. We saw your confession/birthday wish thing."

"So? Wouldn't he smirk because he won and I lost?"

"Look, Minwoo, he didn't do this for your benefit. It was for EunJi. We go back and forth from Japan and Korean lately. He figured it's hard for her so he thinks it's best if she's with you. Boyfriend mostly stays in Korea don't they?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter