02. Yoona - Gunwoo

Yoona and the Boys (Request Closed)
02. Y o o n a  x  G u n w o o
 
Too Good for Him
 
 
 
There was a man named Gunwoo, leader of a rookie boy group, MYNAME. It was their debut day. They were all nervous the time they saw the big stage and bunch of people.
 
Gunwoo, can't help but felt nervous just like the others too. He stood up and went out of the waiting room, tried to found a fresh air until finally he bumped himself to something... or maybe someone.
 
"Aww..." he could heard a girl's voice. Gunwoo felt his heart stop beating after he saw the figure. A make-up free white milky skin girl with a bun hair moaned in pain while holding her wrist.
 
 "Oh, I'm sorry sunbae-nim." Gunwoo immediately stood and helped the girl up.
 
 "It's okay." she said while trying to stand up.
 
 "Annyeonghaseyo, MYNAME's leader, Lee Gunwoo-imnida." Gunwoo bluntly introduce himself which made the girl surprissed with his action.
 
 
 "Uhm... Annyeonghaseyo. SNSD Yoona-imnida." the girl replied. "So, you're Hwanhee oppa's new boy. I'm sorry but what's your group's name again?" she asked.
 
"It's 'MYNAME'." Gunwoo answered wih nervousness in his face.
 
"Cool, that's such a unique name." the girl smiled sweetly. It was just right when Gunwoo wanted to talked more to her until someone called her from behind.
 
 "Yoong!" a man called her with her famous nickname used by people who extremely close to her which is super cute according to Gunwoo.
 
"Old man." the girl shouted back.
 
"Yah! Until when you're going to call me with that name?" that man knocked her head.
 
"Geez, you're so sensitive oppa." she laughed.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim." Gunwoo naturally introduced himself to the man.
 
"Oh, annyeonghaseyo."
 
"Oppa, this is MYNAME's leader. His name is Lee Gunwoo." Yoona introduced him to the man beside her.
 
"Aah, I've heard so much about your group. I'm Leeteuk, Super Junior's leader." the boy smiling friendly 'till his both eyes disappeared.
 
"Thank you. We're a fan of Super Junior sunbae-nim too."
 
"Really? Woah, that's interesting! We don't have many fanboy though." he playfully said. "Btw, your song is really good. I love the beat and the lyrics. Your vocal is really good too."  he complemented him.
 
"Me too. I love that song." Yoona said with her beautiful smile. Gunwo swore that time was the happiest moment ever in his life. He's even felt happier than the fact today was their debut day.
 
"Yoona!" Another voice called her, male voice. Gunwoo couldn't help but felt disappointed when it turned out to be her boyfriend, Super Junior's sweety, Lee Donghae.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim." Gunwoo bowed once again.
 
"Oh, annyeonghaseyo." Donghae replied him. "You're the rookie group, right? MYNAME?"
 
"Yes." Gunwoo bowed again.
 
"Your song is really good. We listen to it so much." He got complemented once again.
 
"Thank you sunbae-nim."
 
"Gunwoo-ssi, you're up next." One of a staff called him.
 
"Yes. I'm sorry but I think I should go. Thank you for the complement, sunbae-nim deul." Gunwoo said.
 
"It's nice to know you, Gunwoo-ssi. I hope I'll see you around." Yoona smiled while asked him to shake hands. Gunwoo awkwardly shake her small yet slim hand while bowed her body and head.
 
"We'll see you around." Donghae and Leeteuk shaked his hand too.
 
Like that, Gunwoo left with an empty and broken heart. He just fell in love in the first sight but then the main girl's boyfriend came and made him realized, she's not the one God made for him.
 
 
 
Short and such a major fail. Still sorry for the grammar error.
cr image to fygunwoo @ tumblr