06. The Way You Are

Yoona and the Boys (Request Closed)

 

06. Y o o n a - D o n g h a e

Just the Way You are

 

 

"Introducing to you, this is Yoona. Yoona is the luckiest woman in the world because she has a boyfriend with a handsome face named Lee Donghae aka Prince of Romance in Super Junior which is ME! Do you want to know why I love her? Ok, I'll give you some reason!

1. The first reason is her doe eyes! Her eyes, her eyes really beautiful. Her eyes seemed to make the stars do not shine.

2.Th second thing I love the most is the hair that falls perfectly ... without her even trying I told her that every day but still she didn't believe, stupid Yoona! Sometimes I was upset when she didn't realize how beautiful she was. She always feels bad to be around Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany or Seohyun. So every time she asked me if she looked beautiful of course I would answer yes.

When I see her face, honestly there's not a thing that I would changed. Why? Because she's awesome! Amajjing according to Taeng. Admirable in her own way. And when she smiled, as if the world stopped spinning. You are amazing.

3. Then her lips. Oh, if only she allowed me to kiss her all day.

4. After that is her laugh. She said she hated her laugh but I think her laugh is so cute. She is very pretty and I tell her every day.

 

Do you know, Yoong? I never asked you to change. If you want to be perfect then don't change. No need to ask if you look ok because you know I'm going to say:

When I see your face
There's not a thing that i would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

You are the prettiest, most beautiful and wonderful woman I've ever seen in this world. Everything about you is perfect. I love you, will you marry me? "
 

Woooo ....
I could hear the screams of my fans in the concert hall. They all shout loud. I do not know if they agree, reject, support or strongly opposed, but their shouts seemed to be a power injection for me.

"Im Yoona move forward!" I yelled as I stepped into the middle of the stage. Things I have said previously have been screened through the LED screen and now I want to propose to her in front of all my fans. I waited but she had not emerged from the backstage yet. Maybe she was shocked, confused or frightened by my fans, I don't know, but clearly I will protect her.

"Im Yoona... Im Yoona... Im Yoona..." I invite all my fans for calling her name. Luckily they all followed me. Thank God.

After all the people here calling her name, she finally walked out. Her red face could be seen clearly even though the lights do not look so bright here. She walked and laughed and covered and then gave me this 'what-is-this' look. I held out my right hand and she held it.

"Everyone," I said loudly. "...today I have decided something big. This woman," I said, staring at her, " ...I chose her as the woman that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. This woman is the woman I love most after my mother and and my fans! "

"Oppa! Oppa! "I could hear them all yelling, even some of them crying.

"I, Lee Donghae, would like you, Im Yoona, to be my wife. Im Yoona, will you marry me?" I squatted down and pulled out a ring box. Yoona just shut with her hands and cried.

"Oppa ..."

"Yoona-ah you know I don't take a 'no'..." I said with a teasing tone. Yoona couldn't stop crying, but she held out her hand to me. I smiled and put the ring on her ring long and tapering finger.

"Wooooo ...." everyone cheering loudly. I got up and hugged her tightly.

"Cause girl you're amazing ... just the way you are." I whispered in her ears, kissed her neck and tighten my arms to her.

 

---

 

A/N: You know I said I don't make Yoonx SJ members, right? But there are so many people requested this couple and since Donghae is such a kind guy so I decided to make it for you. I hope you like it.