08. Juliette

Yoona and the Boys (Request Closed)

08. Y o on a - J o n g h y u n

Juliette

 

Juliette hoo~

Jonghyun singing softly as he wrote these words in a paper that was before him. Beautiful-sounding guitar made the atmosphere in the room to be romantic.

 
Sarangui serenade

"Aah, it's finally done!" Jonghyun stretches his hands upwards. After about 5 hours he finally finished the song.

After he had finished, he tidied his equipment. The guitar that he was using to create the song strapped to his back. He stepped confidently walking in school corridor. He was looking for a figure that he hoped to meet. Ah! That's her.

But ... why is she crying? What is it that makes her look so sad that tears fell down on her flawless skin? Jonghyun's never taking his eyes off her. He watched carefully the red eyes and her teary cheeks.

She was leaning against the wall and continued to fall over until she finally sat and buried her face between her knees.

Turned his head slightly, Jonghyun see a man and a woman in intimation without knowing there is someone's watching them.

Aah ... Jonghyun finally understand! Maybe that's what makes a beautiful angel cry .. she saw her boyfriend cheating on her. The beautiful girl slowly got up and walked away from her lover who's busy making out with another woman. Her steps were faltering, she seemed very hurt. Seeing the girl walk away, Jonghyun also leave to follow the girl.

After tired of walking, the girl sitting on a couch that was on the edge of the park. She lowered her head and then she cried again. Boldly, Jonghyun came and sat down beside her.

"You don't mind if I sit here?" he asked cautiously. The girl seemed a little surprised but she nodded and smiled. "Please."

"What makes you so sad, Yoona-ssi?" Jonghyun asked quietly.

"How'd you know my name?" she wondered.

"It's weird that you asked." Jonghyun said, he was excited. The girl named Yoona smiled at his words. "Hey, you brought a guitar." she had pointed to the guitar that Jonghyun carried with a starry-eyed.

"Can you play a guitar?" Jonghyun said. The girl shook her head as she pursed her lips, cute. "Unfortunately I can't but I'd really like to see people play a guitar." she replied softly. The sadness in her face before seemed disappear.

“Do you want to hear it?”

"With pleasure." Yoona said, smiling. Jonghyun began strumming his guitar strings slowly. The rhythm of the sound that comes out are very beautiful that could make Yoona amazed.

Song for my Juliette

ssoda jildeut han dalbit yeoksi eoduwo
teojil deut taneun hwaetbul neodo machangaji geunyeoege bichi naneun beobeul baewoya hae
geunyeol bomyeon nuni meoreobeoril kkeoya


Jonghyun started singing. He looked at the eyes of his dream girl who was sitting beside him.

Juliette! yeonghoneul bachilkkeyo
Juliette! jebal nal bada jwoyo
Juliette! dalkomhi jom deo dalkomhage
soksagyeo naui serenade


sarangui serenade


Jonghyun end the song he had just created. By coincidence or does it have to be destiny, the  Juliette was the one who heard it for the first time.

 "Waah, what a beautiful song Mr..." Praised YoonA when Jonghyun finished singing.

“Jonghyun,” Jonghyun answered hastily.

“Ah, I'm sorry. The song was so beautiful, Jonghyun-ssi. Your voice too. But, I've never heard this song before.”

"I just made this song." Jonghyun replied politely.

“Really? A song aboutJuliette! Your girlfriend must be like it.” Yoona tried to sound excited, but her eyes still can not hide her sadness.

“Unfortunately, Yoona-ssi, I don't have a girlfriend and do you know? You are the first to listen to this song..”

“Really? That's such an honor to me, Jonghyun-ssi.

 "So, when are you going to sing this song again?"

"Excuse me?"

"I mean when are you going to sing in front of the crowds? This song is very good, there would be a lot of people who liked it." Yoona said in excitement.

“Too bad, that's not gonna happen, Yoona-ssi.”

“Why?”

“Because this song is only for my juliette.”