07. Boyfriend

Yoona and the Boys (Request Closed)

07. Y o o n a - K r i s

Boyfriend

 

 

Yoona looks'd been busy. She opened her closet a few times, took out some ofher best clothes. Doesn't know how many times she tried and matched her clothes but she remains skeptical and dissatisfied. Feeling desperate, she walked out of her room and went to Tiffany, hoping that girl would help her out.

Seohyun and Hyeoyeon actually offer themselves to be her coordi today but their good intentions should be rejected because their fashion tastes worser (is this even a word) than her.

"Onnie, help me!" Yoona said with a hopeless look. Tiffany smiled at her best friend then pulled Yoona into her room. Tiffany opened the closet. "Just choose whichever you want. The one which is still wrapped in plastic are the one that I never wore. "

“Shireo! I want to wear my own clothes!" Yoona refused. Tiffany could only sigh to see Yoona's stubbornness. Yoona finally pulled Tiffany into her room and let her friend match her clothes.

"What are you doing?" Asked Sooyoung and Jessica who passes in front of Yoona's room. Good! It means there'll be 3 fashionistas who'll help her.

"Help me pick out clothes for Yoona." Tiffany pleaded. After about half an hour, even with the help of Sooyoung, Jessica and Tiffany, still they were not able to integrate Yoona's clothes.

"That's it, I give up! No wonder I gave you the title of 'fashion terrorist'! Even the three of us can not combine your clothes because everything is tacky!" Sooyoung complained.

"Hey, you guys do not be meanie! Just wear my clothes, Yoona. Besides, no one will know because I never wear those clothes."

Hearing the sincerity of Tiffany and the atrocities that have been made by SooSica couple make Yoona willing to wear Tiffany's clothes. Tiffany picked a pink dress above the knee paired with Yoona's 5cm pink heels.

“You're not going to dance, right?” Tiffany asked in worried.

“Are you crazy, onnie? Of course not!” Yoona laughed because of Tiffany's innocence.

Yoona polish a little make-up in his face. Just natural make-up: a little powder, blush on, eye shadow and pink lip gloss. Her brown hair tied up accidentally exposing her neck and nape.

“Should I let it fall down?"

"If you let your hair fall down, it could be messed by the wind and then you should use a comb and mirror to tidy it up and it's hassle!" Yoona nodded in agreement after heard Tiffany's explanation. Once ready, Yoona choose her white gucci bag.

"How do I look?" Yoona ask other members who were gathered in the living room.

“Wuuaah… our fashion terrorist now transforming into miss Korea.” Sunny said in shocked.

“Onnie, you look so pretty." Seohyun said.

“Are you ready? It's 3am now.” Tiffany reminded Yoona. Yoona put her coat and sunglasses on and get out of the house before all members shouted 'Hwaiting' to her.

Yoona went down to the basement, get into her car and drove to the Ssment building.


'Where are you, Yoong?'

She received one short message and replied it in a rush.

'
Still on the way, I'll arrive about 30 minutes. Where are you?'

Not long after that, she received an incoming message.

'I'm in office now. I'm waiting for you in the basement.'

Yoona could only smile. Her pinky face had turned to red. Her heart was pounding. Nervous? Scared? Too happy? She herself wasn't sure about that but now she has quickly get to the office.

After she arrived and allowed to enter the building, Yoona went straight down into the basement and parked her car. Yoona took her handphone and make a call.

"Yeobseyo? I'm here. Yes, I'm in the basement now, in F-2 area. Okay, I'll wait here. Bye." Yoona closed her phone and saw her reflection in the mirror once again.

What Tiffany has been said was correct! If her hair was tied then she wouldn't be troubled and of course look more presentable.

Knock…knock…

Someone knocked Yoona's car door gently. A smile painted on her face. She opened the door and tadaaa...

“I'm sorry. How long have you been waiting?" Yoona asked. The man smiled and shook his head several times.

”What take you so long? Traffic?” he asked her. Yoona nodded.

"What do you want to do in our 2nd anniversary? We have to spend time as well as possible before you go to China." Yoona said as she linked her arm with his.

He shook his head and hug her tiny body. "Hey, what if someone is looking at us?" Yoona said said in worried.

“I don't care, let them be. I want everyone in Korea knows that Im Yoona is my girlfriend."

"Haha, who knows you're a cheesy person, Kris? If only your fans can see this side of you." Yoona chuckled.

“By the way, you look so beautiful today." Kris praised his girlfriend gorgeous look.

“So... You're saying that I never looked beautiful before?" Yoona gave her sharp looked to him.

“That's not what I mean, it just you look so different today. Is it because of me?” he teased.

“Aigoo…” she punched his arms playfull. "By the way, where are we going to today?"

“I think we should stay here." Kris said

“Eh?" Yoona raised her eyebrows.

“I don't want to waste time to disguise if we go out. Let just enjoy our date here without need to feel alarmed by the media." he smiled gently.

Yoona nodded her head and both of them went into SMEnt building. Yeah, this is a love story of a girl named Im Yoona. A girl who has always been rumored to be dating idol such as Ok Taecyeon or other turned out to be a girlfriend of EXO-M leader, Kris Wu.