10. What Makes You Beautiful

Yoona and the Boys (Request Closed)

10. Y o o n a - L u h a n

What Makes you Beautiful

 

"Soooo... What made you came here?" a middle-age man asked a petite guy in front of him.

"Hm... I...ca..."

"Please young man, don't be shy... or hesitate," that man raised his eyebrows and smirk, knowing the boy's doubt, "just tell me what bother you. You came here for a consult, right? Come, tell me." The boy left a heavy sighed before he told the man about his problem. "Well, it's about my girlfriend." he said softly.

"And lemme guess, this is not about she cheated on you or stuff, am I right?" the man said. The boy widen both of his eyes in disbelief, "how did you know, Sir?"

The man just smile and said, "me and my job, son. Please continue."

"She... uhm... Excuse me," the boy took out his wallet and handed the middle-age man in front of him a picture. The man took it and looked at it for a moment. "Is she..."

"Yes, she's my girlfriend. What do you think about her, mr. Kim?"

The man stared at the picture for a while then a big smile painted on his face, "oh my God, she's beautiful. You must be so happy." the man said kindly.

"I know, but she never felt that way. She always felt insecure, thinking that she's not beautiful enough. No, not enough. She a goddess." Luhan said eagerly.

"Aah, I see. That's kinda girls' biggest problem. They often don't know that they're beautiful on their own."

"I know." he said desperately.

"So tell me, Luhan-ssi. What makes you think that she's beautiful?" the man asked. Luhan looked confused, "you don't think she's a beauty, mr. Kim?"

"No no no! It doesn't matter what am I think about her, the matter is you. I want to know what do you think about her as from her boyfriend's perspective." the man explained.

"Well, if you asked me. She's a goddess. Maybe you think that I'm exaggerate but you'll just like me if you saw her at person," Luhan told him excitedly, "you know woman usually put too much make-up on their face so they'll look pretty, right? My Yoona doesn't need all of that stuff. She's pretty with or without it." he said proudly.

The man nodded slowly. "And the thing you like the most from her is...?"

Luhan smile widely, "her smile. Her smile is really pretty." his cheeks blushed.

"You do know when a man said that he loved a girl's smile that means he really loved the girl, right?" Luhan nodded and blushed. "Have you tell your girlfriend that she's beautiful?"

"Zillion times, but she never believe me. She said I just made it up because I don't want her sad. If only she saw what I can see, she'll understand why I want her so desperate-" Luhan stopped himself, realizing he's been over talked.

"No, it's ok if you want to talk about everything in your mind, that you want her so desperately." the man .

"I... I'm sorry." The man laughed and shook his head. "Your girlfriend is surely a lucky girl."

"But to be honest, I think that what makes her beautiful." Luhan continued.

"Oh, really? Why?"

"Even though she's beautiful, she never acts like one. Well maybe because she doesn't know that. She always acts carefree, she laughs with wide open, acts like a little kid. She's a prankster too, you know? She's what people said 'perfect'. She's smart, quick-wit ted, humble, friendly, a little naive if I should say." Luhan laughed.

"So you're saying that all stuffs are what make her beautiful?" Luhan nodded. Suddenly, the man's phone rang. He gave Luhan a signal with his one hand and then picked the call up.

"Hello? Yes, sweety. Me? I'm in my office, why? Oh, you'll be on a date tonight? With whom? Your boyfriend? Hmm... Sweety, may I give you an advise as your father? You're beautiful, sweetheart. Don't be insecure about your look. You gave your boyfriend a big stress, you know? Even if you acted like a choding, laughed like an alligator or naive but you have to know that he thinks you're beautiful. Those are what make you beautiful to him," the man looked at Luhan whose mouth and eyes opened as wide as it could be, "ok, baby? Remember to get home before mid night, promise? Ehm, goodbye Yoona. I love you too, my princess."

The man cut the called off then looked at Luhan again. "You... her... Yoona... you..."

"For your information, Luhan-ssi, I'm not mr. Kim, I'm mr. Im. Now, you have to go since I don't want my daughter wait for you and don't forget to send her home before mid night. Aah, by the way," the man added, "thank you for telling me that my daughter was beautiful." the man smiled, left Luhan dumbfounded.

 

 

-----------------------------------

Another LuYoon from me. I hope you guys enjoy it.