09. Yoona - Onew

Yoona and the Boys (Request Closed)

09. Y o o n a  -  O n e w

First Love

 

Nobody knows Yoona's heart, nobody except Sooyoung. She was several times picked as many guys' ideal girl, ideal type, ideal woman, you name it! But little did everybody knows, Yoona's heart only belong to one person. Too bad, that guy doesn't even realize the goddess' feeling.

Lee Jinki. The guy who owns Yoona's heart is SHINee's main vocal, Lee Jinki aka Onew. The the clumsy dubu who's stole and ripped her heart is Onew.

No! It's not like he dumped her after he played with her but to be precisely, that guy is just too stupid to saw her heart.

It was the first time when Yoona saw him. With a short black hair, he greeted her with a beautiful smile, the most beautiful smile she has ever seen.

She's already fell for him and her heart went deeper when she heard him singing. It was FTTS 'Like a Man' he sang that time. She approach him and clapping like crazy but he just smiled and pat her head then took her hand and walked out of the room.

That girl's little heart jumped and was about to exploded when their hands linked.

"Oppa..."

"Oppa will buy you food. You love to eat, right?" he said sweetly.

"But why? Suddenly..."

"I should fed my dongsaeng of course." he winked to the girl. The girl's smile faded as she heard his words. Of course, what was she expecting? He only looked at her as a younger sister.



"Hey! You're daydreaming again!" Sooyoung knocked her dongsaeng's head.

"Onnie, you're here?" the younger girl smiled and took her bubble tea and drink it.

"That look again! Seriously, I don't understand why people can't get over their first love!" Sooyoung folded her both hands.

"Why? First love is something you can't get over for the rest of your life." Yoona chuckled.

"Even the hurt one?" Sooyoung raised her eyebrows. Yoona smiled a little and nodded, "ehm. Even the hurt one."

"You still love him, don't you?"

"He got the very special spot in my heart, onnie."

"Even if you know you'll never gonna have him?" Sooyoung asked again and Yoona answered with a nodded. "Even if I know I'll never gonna have him."

"Waah, that clueless tofu must be lucky to have someone like you who loves him so much! He's just too stupid to even see it."

"Loving him and having him beside me is enough, although he's just see me as a dongsaeng."

"Doesn't it hurt, Yoona-ah? You know you can stop now."

Yoona smiled a little to her, "I want to, onnie. I really want to. It's just... I just can't."

"Why? Why can't you?"

"I don't know. I can't control my feeling. I want to get over it, I even want to hate him but I just can't. I can't do it." the beautiful girl said as the smile on her face faded away.

"You should start dating, Yoona. In order to forget him, you should start seeing somebody."

She chuckled. "Nobody wants me, onnie."

"Hey, how about Seunggi oppa? You know he's crazy about you." Sooyoung suggested.

Yoona shook her head slowly. "If I start seeing somebody else in order to forget him, it means I'll hurt that person too onnie. I don't want that person become a toy of my heart. Besides, I can't do that to Seunggi oppa, he's too good for me."

"You're so young yet your thought is more mature than mine." Sooyoung said in amused. Yoona gave her mocking face and hugged the older girl. "And all of you called me a choding."

She let Yoona off and stared at her for a while. "What's wrong onnie?"

"If that tofu made you cry, I swear I'm going to pull his teeth off."

Yoona laughed hard, "I'll keep that in mind," and then hugged her again.

 

Thank you Sooyoung onnie, thank you.

 

 

image cr to hornew at tumblr