01. Yoona - Nichkhun

Yoona and the Boys (Request Closed)

 

01. Y o o n a - N i c h k h u n
Dear Diary
 
 
 
 
Dear diary,

Todays weather is really sunny. I decided to stay outside for longer but Mom forbade me and took me in. Geez, you know exactly how much I hate just sitting in my room?, right

Huhh ~ But I also cantt do anything. I knew she just worried about me so I dont wan't to fight her words. I'm just afraid she's sad. So here I am now. I don't really have anyone other than my Mom... and you of course in this cruel world.

I don't know who else could devote all my feelings except you. If I tell you the problems and complaints to Mom then she would be sad. I hated to see her sad just because of me.

So I hope you'll never be tired of hearing my chatter, ok? You also have to promise to always be there beside me and never left me until finally I left you first, aracchi? Promise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear diary,

Why am I so unlucky lately? I met him again today! This time he wasn't only glared at me, he also yelled at me! It wasn't my fault if I looked at him strangely, his face alone is strange, not to mention his rude behavior. And his voice? Eww ... is not an authoritative voice of a man like in the dramas! He shouted with his not so sweet voice! Argh, I hate it when I remember it.

He also called me a girl who doesn't know manners. Waah ~ chinja! It wasn't me who glared at the other people! Just beware if I ever see him again, I would have knocked him out!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear diary,

Today I made ​​omma sad again. I fainted and had to be hospitalized. Omma told me that I shouldn't think about any of weird things and have plenty of rest, but how could I possibly do that after making omma sad? I'm really an unuseful daughter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dear diary,

Again! I met him again! You remember him right? Tall man with large eyes and a loud voice. Why the world is so narrow? Even in places like this I could meet him. He looked at me with a look that is difficult to explain. He no longer glared or shouted at me, but still he did not smile or say hello.

That man ... I could see the sadness in his eyes. Well, though his eyes large and bulging like a fish but still there's something that's in his eyes made ​​me curious about him.

Is it weird if I was hoping to meet again or maybe talk to him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dear diary,

Today I was out of the hospital! Aaah, how nice to be home. Omma told me not to leave the house in this few days. Well, although I didn't like the idea but I have to cooperate. Remember, I do not want to make omma sad, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dear diary,

Whoa, been a while since I last wrote here. Let me think! Hm .. probably about 3 months? Kekeke ~ Mian. You know I have to undergo some 'affairs' with omma and it's consuming my time and energy but as a bonus, I could stay with you longer. Isn't that a reasonable fee? I know you'll be happy to hear this, right?

Oh yes, do you still remember a tall, big-eyed guy? Over the last 3 months I always met and guess what happens? Come on, guess! Ah, you really ! Okay, I give up. He and I finally made friends. Yaaa, although it took some effort but finally I can talk to him.

Apparently he wasn't as bad as I've been thinking about. He's a pretty good person when you've known him, but still, I'm still afraid of his large eyes. But I am completely sincere when it says that he is a good man.

His father was hospitalized for one reason so for several months he has to take care of him. I guess that was the thing that made him sad. Oh yeah, did I tell you that he's two years older than me?

Hmm ... even though he wasn't that handsome but I must say that his smile like Sunggi oppa! Whoa, you must be imagine his smile right now, am I right? Kekeke ~ You can take him but not Seunggi oppa, he's mine!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dear diary,

Today, something bad had happened. Ajhussi ... he couldn't make it. I received this news from oppa last night and since this morning I was at his house to accompany him. Oppa cried a lot today. Seeing him cry made ​​me think of omma. I'm afraid omma will be like that.

Although he cried so much but oppa still smiling at me occasionally, even though I knew it was a forced one. I told him to stay her strong and be able to live well and I promise I will continue to always be by his side as long as I can. Diary, I think I'm in love with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dear diary,

OH.MY.GOD! I really have fallen in love with oppa! Aish chinja! What was I thinking? Babo! How could I express my feelings to him this afternoon? I really Babo! Babo! Babo!

Aah ~ What should I do if I met him later? I really am stupid!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dear diary,

I don't know if I should be embarrassed or pleased, or even both! Oppa came to my house today. I refused to see him but omma invited him into my room! Aish ~ omma chinja! I think my face was as red as a tomato and it really made me ashamed.

But oppa said something that made ​​me happy since I live in this world. Oppa said he also liked me! Isn't this great? Ah, my life is really good. Did you know? Oppa was hugged and kissed me too! Aaahh, Molla Molla!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dear diary,

Diary, today I was officially proposed by oppa. He said he wanted to spent his life with me. Honestly, I had hesitated for a moment but omma approve if I wanted to get married. Omma said oppa was the best man who deserved to have me.

Although earlier omma crying again because of me, but at least this time she was crying from happiness, not because of sadness as usual. Oppa, gumawo. You've made me come back to live and gave me the opportunity to make omma happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dear diary,

Eotekke? Tomorrow is my wedding day! Don't you think it's too fast? It's 3:24 am now but I still can't fall asleep! What if I do something wrong tomorrow? What if oppa cancel the wedding and he just walked off? But I believe oppa wouldn't do that. I know--annyi, I'm sure that he sicerely love me.

I was hoping I'll not going to do anything wrong tomorrow and everything will run smoothly and fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dear diary,

Eotekke? Tomorrow is my wedding day! Don't you think it's too fast? It's 3:24 am now but I still can't fall asleep! What if I do something wrong tomorrow? What if oppa cancel the wedding and he just walked off? But I believe oppa wouldn't do that. I know--annyi, I'm sure that he sicerely love me.

I was hoping I'll not going to do anything wrong tomorrow and everything will run smoothly and fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dear diary,

Today I've made one--ah annyi, 2 people sad. I've made ​​two people I love the most sad and shed their tears for me. You know I really hate it right?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear diary,

They said ... there is no hope. I have to give up. They said there's no way to make it. I know that everything will be in vain like this but as omma said, it wouldn't hurt if we try, right? Though everyone was desperate but I'm not regreting, angry or afraid. Instead I'm very happy now.

At a difficult times like this I have people I love by my side. Omma, oppa and ... you. Don't you think that I am the luckiest person who ever created by God? I used to think that He was always being unfair to me but now I understand that he has other plans for me. Right now, I have omma and you beside me and I met with a man who I really love.

I think this all has been his plan. Accepting and meet new people.

Diary, I've said that you couldn't leave me until finally I leave you? Diary, you must be happy now right? I decided to let you go! Mianhae because during this time you must hold yourself to hear my babbling. You know, I have no friend but you. And mianhae, I must leave first. I know you'll be very lonely but you mustn't cry! You have to take care omma and oppa for me, aracchi?

And because this is the last time I wrote here, I want to say many thanks to you. Because of you I could drive a little sense of loneliness. Ah, I shouldn't have said 'a little'. You've been drive maaannnyyy sense of my loneliness!

Thank you diary, thank you because you've stopped by in my life.

ps: Could I ask for help from you for the last time? Help me deliver my letter to oppa, ok? Gumawo diary, annyeong ... saranghae~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Nichkhun-ah!" Ommo-nim's voice sounded from outside. I stood and wiped the tears of my face.


"Nichkhun-ah, I've been looking everywhere but it turns out you were here." a smile painted on her old face.

'Ne ommo-nim. Mianhae, I just want to sit here for a while." I replied. Ommo-nim walked in and cast her eyes around the room.

She closed her eyes and breathed slowly. "She spent her life in this room almost 24 hours every day. I feel guilty because I didn't let her play outside for once. I know she hates locked in a room but I'm still doing it." Ommo-nim say softly but tears came out of her eyes.

"But fortunately she met you." she smiled again. "I'm really happy that at the end of her life she could meet you and find her own happiness. Gumawo Khun-ah." Ommo-nim hugged me and finally broke it out and crying.

"Annyieyo ommo-nim, I should be the one who grateful. Even for a short time but I'm grateful that I could meet her."

"Ah, I'm crying again!" she said. "Nichkhun-ah, we'd better go now, I'm afraid we'll be late."

I nodded and put her diary into my bag. Chagiya, I come.


* * *

 

It was already 5 pm when I and ommo-nim finished visited. I decided to stay longer while ommo-nim decided to go home. I sat beside her tomb and pulled out the diary that I had picked from the bag and then a small folded paper fell from it. I wrinkled my forehead and slowly unfolded it and I found a handwritten letter in it.

 

Khun oppa ~
Saranghaneun Nichkhun oppa ~

Are you okay in my absence? You sleep well, right? You eat regularly, right? Aah, I guess I'm grumbling too much. I know that you're going to live very well because I'm always watching you!

Oppa, mianhae since I left first. I knew I was a selfish wife. Honestly, what kind of wife who left her husband first? I'm really a bad wife, right? Actually I want to spend more time with you. Beside you when you wake up in the morning, cook breakfast for you, prepare clothes for you, take you to the front door every time you go to work, caring for your children, our children. But seems it will never happen, right? It seems God has another plan for us.

And also, gumawo oppa. You know, I really hate you at the first place. You always scowling and glaring at me with your big eyes, you're also very tall and looked like a debt collector (ok, maybe I exaggerated a little) but it turns out your presence is the most beautiful thing God has ever given me. Because of you, for the first time I could make my Mom happy. Because of you, for the first time I think God is fair to me. Because of you, for the first time I felt that I was indeed alive for something.

You know, when I saw you I knew you're a miracle that I asked all this time from God. When I felt my life had meaning nothing, you came and gave me hope and love. Come on, I never thought that there was a man who will love a woman who had brain cancer for 3 years like me. But then again, I was wrong!

And also, oppa, even though I asked you to always remember me and keep me in your heart but it doesn't mean I don't want you to not have a life at all. It's time for you to find your happiness, oppa. Open up your heart to another woman. If you believe that she's good and right for you then you should get her before she was seized by others. Happy life, having a family and cute children are my dream. Because I couldn't reach that dream then help me make it happen. I would be very happy if you could start a new life and have a happy family.

You don't have to worry about me or omma. I'm sure she'll understand just like me. I say this not because I want you to forget me but because I want you to be happy and continue to remember me. What I want is when you have a new family and see your wife and your children then you will remember that you've helped me to bring my dream to reality.

Oppa, I want you to promise to always live a happy life and open up your heart to people around you. No need to fear and worry oppa, I know you put me in the most special place in your heart. I would be very happy if you're too happy. And do not worry oppa, I will never forget you because I will always be in your heart.

ps: I hope you never regret that I've entered your life and know me

pps: I will not say goodbye to you because I know exactly you don't like it, right?

Saranghae
- Yoona Horvejkul -

 

I covered my face with my hands and cried loudly. Yoona, I never regret having known you, I even thank God for sending you into my life. Although I was mad at God because he took you from me but I'm still grateful that he gave me a chance to know you, know a beautiful woman named Im Yoona.

"Yoona-ah!" I yelled. "You heard me right? You know that I never regret having known you, right? You are the most beautiful thing in my life! After Appa left, I felt that God still loves me because He sent you to me. Yoona-ah! Buin-ah! Bugusippo! "

I cried hard. My heart sore when I remember Yoona. Why did she go so fast? Why couldn't she being here for much longer?

"Yoona-ah, I'm fine here so you don't have to worry.. I will never forget you because you... you are my Yoona, until forever... "

 

-THE END-




Sorry for the grammar error or some thypo. Comments are love ^^