Chapter 8

How Much Is That DaeHyunnie In The Window?

DaeHyun held YoungJae's hand on the way to the food court. He kept peeking at the fuming human. He was worried that YoungJae was mad at him. He wasn't mad at him in the store, but he still seemed angry with a scowl set on his face. He peeked one more time at him and was shocked when he met YoungJae's eyes.

He quickly looked away as YoungJae let out a sigh. "What is it, DaeHyunnie"? DaeHyun bit his lip before carfully turning his eyes on YoungJae. "Well...um...are...are you mad....at me"? YoungJae's face instantly softens as he lets a smile take place of the previous scowl. "I am still mad, but not at you, so don't worry about it". YoungJae then pulls out a chair for DaeHyun to sit in. "Sit right here and don't move, ok. I'm going to get us a pretzel right over there at that stall. I'll be right back".

 

@@@@@@

YoungJae sighs as he closes the front door. He tosses his keys onto the coffee table as he plops down on the couch. He sighs yet again at the thought of the earlier events. The trip was still fun even though it was slightly stressful. "Can I sit by you"? YoungJae looks up at his timid pup. "You know you can. Why are you being timid again"? 

YoungJae pats the spot beside him and DaeHyun quickly obliges. YoungJae turns slightly towards him and DaeHyun gives him his attention. "Abut earlier, DaeHyun, you know that you didn't do anything wrong. Some people are just always going to be hateful no matter what. So don't let that upset you, ok"? 

He nods his head as his tail lightly thumps. YooungJae pats knee before standing up. "Now, how about you go try your stuff back on so I can see it better. and I'll go start dinner".


 

 

I'm so sorry! I know it's been almost two months since I updated and this is short. I don't know when it will be but I will make it longer next update. I also noticed that a bunch of you subscribed and several of you upvoted. Thank you. I also wanted to let you know that this story will not be very long. It will probably be between 15 and 20 chapters because I get stressed if I try to make a story too long.