Chapter 4

How Much Is That DaeHyunnie In The Window?

After about twenty minutes, all the paperwork was signed. It would have only taken about ten minutes, but DaeHyun refused to let go of YoungJae. While it was difficult, YoungJae thought it was cute how DaeHyun was already attached to him, litterally.

DaeHyun burried his face in YoungJae's chest as they walked out of the shelter. His ego is fragile and he doesn't want to see the looks on the other hybrids faces as they leave. Once outside though, he lifts his head and his tail immediately starts wagging. 

"I've never been outside of the shelter before". YoungJae smiles fondly at him and pats his head. "Well we'll have to go to the park sometime then". YoungJae hold out his hand, silently asking for DaeHyun to take it. He obviously doesn't need to be asked as he quickly slots his fingers with YoungJae's. They walk hand in hand all the way to the bus stop.

There are so many new sights, sounds, and smells that it's hard for DaeHyun to concentrate. He whips his head around and depending on the sound , his ears either perk up or flatten back.

Once they get on the bus though, DaeHyun is ,once again, stuck like glue to YoungJae. There are only a hand full of people already boarded, but even then it makes DaeHyun nervous. YoungJae pays for them and quickly seats them in the nearest place. He then squeezes DaeHyun's hand in reasurance.

"Everything is fine DaeHyun. We'll be home before you know it". He then pats his shoulder. "Here. You should take a rest. I'll wake you up when it's our stop". DaeHyun whimpers, but complies by snuggling up to YoungJae. He places his head on YoungJae's shoulder and gently closes his eyes.

Not long after, YoungJjae hears some light snoring. He stifles a giggle as he looks at the sleeping pup. Maybe this won't be so bad.


 

I know this is a short update, but I tried lol. I noticed that I have quite a few subscribers now. I just want to say thank you for subscribing and upvoting.