Chapter 6

How Much Is That DaeHyunnie In The Window?

The first night had went pretty well. YoungJae ordered pizza for dinner and they ended up watching some kids movie that DaeHyun was immersed in. When the movie was finished they washed up and got ready for bed. YoungJae also has the next day off work so they could spend time getting to know each other better. He already has learned that DaeHyun is very clingy and easily excitable.

 

@@@@@@

The next morning YoungJae wakes up feeling much warmer than usual. It suddenly dawns on him that he isn't alone. He panics for all of two seconds as he opens his eyes and meets soft blonde hair and silky floppy ears resting on his chest, he realizes it's just the new puppy he's adopted. He lets out a tired, small smile as he gently caresses the golden locks. The pup subconsciously scoots closer as he lets out a whine.

YoungJae continues his petting and a few moments later a few thumps are added to the mix. YoungJae smiles as he recognizes DaeHyun's tail thumping against the bed. "DaeHyunnie, are you awake"? YoungJae' smile widens as the thumping becomes louder. "Mmh. Good morning YoungJae". 

DaeHyun then rolls over on his back to streach his sleep ridden muscles. YoungJae sits up and does the same. After letting out a big yawn, DaeHyun turns his attention back to YoungJae. "So what are we going to do today"? YoungJae turns his head side to side, popping the stiffness out. "Since I don't have to work today, I was thinking we could go to the mall. Maybe do some shopping and just hang out".

DaeHyun's ears perk up and his tail excitedly thumps a few more times. "A mall! I've seen those in movies. They have big fountains and those giant pretzels. I've always wanted to eat one. I really wanna go"! "Well that settles that. "I'll go makes us something light to eat while you cean up.I'll get ready after we eat and then we can go to the mall".


 

 

Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a nice start to the New Year. I actually feel like something really good is going to happen this year. It's been a bit since I last updated and  this is a bit short, but I'll have the mall trip up in a few days. Thanks for continuing to subscribe and upvote.